The Person above you

• Tonight our countrys are fighting in Euro 2012, and France is not shining :mad:

• I was only kidding Kadir but it was a stupid one :down: Obviously I know the most of the matches in Turkey is peaceful and only some few games that gives a bit bad reputation so I would love to go and watch a game in Istanbul!! I have never been there even if I like Turkey as a country, only been in Ankara and Alanya...its a shame actually :(

• His country is out of Euro 2012, however they won with France 2-0 :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• TPAM rubs salt in the wound :box: :D

• But we won over TPAMs country and Euro 2000 champs. which is the only thing that matters ;)

However, congrats to TPAM´s country for qualifing to next round! :drink:

• Tonight we are not proud to be french with this kind of team :box: I need a beer ! Or a vodka from TPAM 's country :D

• We need more wine for the same effect, so it's less productive. Vodka is the most efficace to forget the performance of our football team :drink: :super: I will take the swedish identity soon !

• Hmm, TPAM really should consider ID in Finland before Sweden if she wants nice vodka! then u can join them, drinking vodka and bath in their sauna :lol: in Sweden beer is much more popular :drink:

• He seems to know many things about the consumption of drinks in Europe :lol: BTW, I thank you for the idea 8) :D i don't like beer so much, but you need some hard drinks for your very cold winters, no? :drink:

• TPAM has a setter and an opposite in the profile pucture

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM's nickname reminds me a band

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Non sono "tipica", sono LOCA inside XD

He has changed his nickname some months ago

• We are not lover AHAHAH

He is blond