The Person above you

• She made mistake, no matter she meant me or Valeria :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• TPAM at this moment was Valeria ! I made a mistake?

• TPAM at this moment was Valeria ! I made a mistake?

Two last names: Vermiglio, Bruno ;)

TPAM wants partying in Berlin

• TPAM knows my name

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• sorry :teach:

Everybody knows the name of TPAM because she's a star in inside volley's world

• I'm not a star XD not yet... AHAHAH

she will go to London

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• I know TPAM's name because of her facebook account ^^

• You are so modest :thumbup: I don't understand anything on TPAM's twitter's profile but be followed by an italian girl is funny :D

• Kondzio is faster than me... And is busy too because holidays are tiring

• TPAM should now that I iften tweet in English, I think I tweet nore in English than in Italian XD BTW it's funny reading in my TL a lot of different languages (italian english french spanish turkish abd portuguese XD

She follows me on twitter and I follow her

• She would be followed by Lindsey Berg on twitter :heart: :super: :box:

• She follow the fan club I made for her and she replies to me also from my personal account...

She will go to sleep in a few minutes

• She made a mistake : I'm going to sleep in 4 hours :D

• He just wake up

• He is watching Italy- Dominican Republic like me ^^

• He thinks It's a pity that Rodriguez is not there (Same as me, There's no Martina Guiggi over there)

• He doesn't think Giulia Rondon today is playing well

• "Salut" mon cher ami :D Good to read a swedish boy speaking in french :rose: TPAM wakes up earlier than me