The Person above you

• I recommend person over TPAM to live in Norway, cold weather and with their oil money u can afford a Doner Kebab several times a day if u work there.

hahaha thanks. maybe who knows, my sister lives in Berlin i want to visit her as soon as possible :lol: :lol:

• TPAM is a program :what:

• TPAM has a lot of links in the signature

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TPAM spams so much in this thread :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• TPAM maybe has confused spam with "flood" but I am not flooding!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• TPAM should change the profile picture XD

• I was born in Złotów

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win:

• I have a feeling that She desires to meet Me closer. 13 years old different but it doesn't matter :D

• TPAM is very good in the prediction of the games!

• TPAM could be good in all predictions games, but I think she sometimes forgets about them, although in WGP game she's doing quite good ;)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes, sometimes I forget to predict ahah the person above me is right

• He can fly

• TPAM is not very objective when she 's speaking about Berg :whistle:

• I wonder how TPAM knows that if he was speaking about me, but he's right :lol:

• She doesn't like very much Lindsey