Brazilian Superleague Final: Finasa/Osasco vs. Rexona/Ades

• In the last seasson 20706/2007 the Brazilian "Superliga" has a very good matches on the final between Finasa/Osasco (with Paula Pequeno, Natalia Pereira, Elisangela, Caroline Gattaz, Fabiana Berto, Valeska "Valeskinha" Menezes and Arlena Xavier) and Rexona/Ades (with Bernardo Rezendo "Bernardinho" as coach, Fabiana Claudino, Thaisa Menezes, "Sassá", Renata "Renatinha" Colombo and Fabí):

The matches on the final was:
    1st. match: 01-April-07: FIN 3-0 REX (31-29 / 25-23 / 25-21)
    2nd. match: 04-April-07: FIN 0-3 REX (19-25 / 16-25 / 23-25)
    3rd. match: 07-April-07: FIN 3-2 REX (32-34 / 25-27 / 26-24 / 25-19 / 15-9) Duration: 2:39
    4th. match: 14-April-07: FIN 2-3 REX (18-25 / 25-21 / 23-25 / 25-19 / 13-15) Duration: 2:15
    5th. match: 21-April-07: FIN 2-3 REX (12-25 / 31-29 / 33-31 / 12-25 / 11-15) Duration: 2:43

Who have this matches please post them in here..I watch on TV but I don't recorde and was a great matches..is matches to who have a strong heart...

• I have the matches between Finasa and Rexona, but it's in the preliminary round... The first match was really poor, and Rexona won. ¬¬'

But the second was really good, and finished with a 3-2 to Finasa!!!!!!!!

I just don't know how to post it, but I'll get some help with LothiePG and I'll try!

• I have the matches between Finasa and Rexona, but it's in the preliminary round... The first match was really poor, and Rexona won. ¬¬'

I just don't know how to post it, but I'll get some help with LothiePG and I'll try!

hi Felipe,

do you have a megaupload account? just register a free account there and upload your video is ok.

if you need any help, i can give you a hand on it ^^

Hi,Felipe

Read this webpage:

http://www.megaupload.com

Then you can register.

Please use megaupload,don't use rapidshare.

Many thanks!

I like both Rexona and Finasa.Paula Sassa Renata Natalia are all great players.And Fabiana (the blocker)is my favorite female player.

• I wanna the matches on the final..because is very great and nervous..hehehehe..

• I want the matches

The more the better

Fabiana (the blocker) is my favorite player!

Felipe,if you need any help ,just tell us

We will try our best to help you

• Hello!!!!I have some games of this finals!!!I think I only don't have the fourth game...but I'm not sure...but I definetly have the fifth!!!!!!
    And also have some games from this start of Superliga this season!!!!

But like Felipe...I don't know how to upload it!!!!!! ?(

I have all then recorded in dvd!

And I have a megaupload account....so what I do...is just put the dvd on the computer...and go on the page of megaupload????

• You have to decode the dvd to make it "watchable" hehe :D
    But once you decode, the only thing you have to do is upload ^^

• joanamss..your matches are on DVD?
    what matches on finals you have?...
    you have this matches transmissed for SporTv (the great channel) or Tv Globo (a sos so channel) ?

If you matches are on DVD you have a download to program to convert the format on DVD to .avi or .mpg format...and you post on the server...for example megaupload...

I use the program Total Video Converter to convert .avi on mpeg2 (dvd format)..but I don't know how convert the DVD format to avi or mpg.

Maybe Winavi Video Converter does a job..but I don't have sure.

People...what she does on this case?

• If you're gonna convert a dvd into .avi format, you have to get the .vob file from inside the dvd. Total Video Converter is a useful all-around tool for conversion, but personally, I prefer the DivX Converter for converting my dvds into .avi. Just change the file extension name after converting from .divx to .avi - and it works like a charm! :drink:

Just make sure you limit the file output to 300MB or less, as that's the limit Megaupload accepts in its free service.

Hope this helps! :rose:

• Well, the matchs I have was a gift from joanamss to me! :love:

Tomorrow I'll convert the files and I'll try to upload. (now my net is really bad)

I already have a Megaupload account, and I think it's possible to pause the upload. Better for me!

I hope soon I'm with the links to everybody!!

Thanks for helping! :win:

• Hi people!!!!!!

I have 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th game of the final.....all of them in Sportv and also an special program after the 5th game!

I have this convert program....replay convert...I'll see if I can do with it!

and then try to post in megaupload...let see if I can make it!!!!!hehehehe

Thanks a lot for the help!
    I'll try to post all of them!

• I tried to converted with the program I had here....but didnt go very well..... :down:
    only converted a few parts of the game....really strnge.../i don't know masybe is cause of the size of it!!

I'll try with this total video converter you told me....

but doing the convertion in this program....
    I was looking here...there are a lot of avi I can choose!!!!! ?( witch one I put?????thereis divx....mjpeg...I'm a little confused...... :lol:
    well....I'll go trying with all of them!!!!! :lol:

• Thanks Felipe and Joanamss....
    Thanks Mireya too for explicated the convert process

Joanamss...any doubt about conversion?

Ask me or Mireya about it..all right?..

• I'll try with this total video converter you told me....

but doing the convertion in this program....
    I was looking here...there are a lot of avi I can choose!!!!! ?( witch one I put?????thereis divx....mjpeg...I'm a little confused...... :lol:
    well....I'll go trying with all of them!!!!! :lol:

try AutoGK, free, easy to use. i think Justyna uses it
    Download: http://www.autogk.me.uk/modules.php?name=Downloads
    Tutorial: http://www.autogk.me.uk/modules.php?name=Tutorial

• Hello everyone....I have good and bad news.... :lol:

well...I was able to convert all the fifth game on total converter...but the first and second...don't go all the game....I don't know why...I think the problem is on dvd....

but now...my problem is to put on megaupload.... :thumbdown: ... ^^ ...I thought that would be easy...but I'm haing some problems...I have an account there...so is just put the file there right? and send it?...so why is not going???????

I was thinking...well....a lot of you here are living in Brasil right???Do you want me to send you by post office...and then you try to upload here too??? ^^

well...anyway...I'll keep trying....hehehehe
    I think I won't have problems with the fourth game to convert to....

the second miss only the 2nd set....but the rest I was able to convert....

• Joanamss, I'd have no problem to get the videos with you by post service as we did once, but actually my net is just a suck!!!! So it won't be possible, if we're talking about fast service :D

I tried to send you a scrap in Orkut, but it doesn't working right now :S So I'll send you a private message by here hahahha

• I have met the same problem.

I heared if you didnt buy the software,it only converts part of the file.

Maybe Justyna can help you.

I look forward to the match.