Brazilian Superleague Final: Finasa/Osasco vs. Rexona/Ades

• You are live in Brazil..post messages in here in Portuguese..maybe I answer you...is more easy for me answer you about this topic..
    I speak English more or less..but I live in Brazil and speak Portuguese...

• Hi everyone!!!!
    good news....I'm uploading to megaupload finaly!!!!!! :lol:

But the problem with the 1st and 2nd game continium...I'll put here like this anyway....is missing one set from the first game and the second from the other.....

Now is wait for the upload to finishe....it will take a time...but hopely it will make it!!!!! :lol:

And Borodakova...thanks a lot....if I have any doubt I'll put in portuguese! :thumbsup:

• Joanamss..why is missing one set from first match and the second from other match ?

In Portuguese: Por que está faltando um set do 1° jogo e o 2° set de outro jogo? você não conseguiu converter ?

• Joanamss..why is missing one set from first match and the second from other match ?

In Portuguese: Por que está faltando um set do 1° jogo e o 2° set de outro jogo? você não conseguiu converter ?

Have no idea!!!!! :what: .... :lol: ....

mas eu acho q é do DVD msm...pq qnd eu coloco no computador da minha irmã, q tem um programa pra assistir dvd no próprio computador...se eu deixar rolar...passa o DVD...mas se eu entrar....e procurar esses arquivos .vob tbm não abre....só abre os sets q eu falei...fica faltando 1 set em cada jogo....mas acho q o problema foi na gravação msm...pq no 5 jogo...isso nao acontece...consigo converter todos os sets...e quem gravou foi uma amiga minha...não foi o meu gravador.....mas o que eu acho estranho...é q quando eu coloco pra passar (o dvd) passa o jogo todo...sinceramente...não sei pq "não tem" arquivo .vob de todo jogo!!!!!

• Have no idea!!!!! :what: .... :lol: ....

mas eu acho q é do DVD msm...pq qnd eu coloco no computador da minha irmã, q tem um programa pra assistir dvd no próprio computador...se eu deixar rolar...passa o DVD...mas se eu entrar....e procurar esses arquivos .vob tbm não abre....só abre os sets q eu falei...fica faltando 1 set em cada jogo....mas acho q o problema foi na gravação msm...pq no 5 jogo...isso nao acontece...consigo converter todos os sets...e quem gravou foi uma amiga minha...não foi o meu gravador.....mas o que eu acho estranho...é q quando eu coloco pra passar (o dvd) passa o jogo todo...sinceramente...não sei pq "não tem" arquivo .vob de todo jogo!!!!!

dear jona

if you use English,more people can help you

Thank you for your matches.

Paula Fabiana are all great players.And i want to see natalia

• yeah...I know!!!sorry...is just that I don't think I'd be able to explain this in english.... :lol:

but things are going well till now....just this two sets...that I just can't find the archive on the dvd to convert!!!!! :mad: ...... :lol:

• Isn't there a problem with the file size? Megaupload has a file size limit for non premium users :S

• Joanamss..put in here your doubt in English..put in English your explication for me to another members...maybe Justyna or another member answer you about this problem..

In Portuguese: você já procurou o arquivo .vob na pasata que você achou os demais?

• OK...let see if I can explain myself the problem.... :lol:

I was converting the first macth....and there was there a lot of archive .vob (3 actually)...so I thought it was the 3 sets...but when I converted the first one....it wasn't the first set...it was only like 2 seconds of the beggining of the transmition from Sportv....
    so I went for the second archive .vob and converted well...but it was already the second set!!!!So...kind of jump the first set...that I think should be on the first archive.....

and the thing the makes me think that the problem is on the recording process is that....well...my sister has this program in her computer that shows the dvd.....well I let the computer itself open the dvd....shows the role game.....
    but when I try to open this archive .vob individual...I have the same problem of converting...the first archive of .vob don't open right....just show a few seconds...and then sayd that had a problem and the program has to be shut down!!

So I really don't know what I do to "find" this first set

and with the second game I had the same problem...but was with the second set!

?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

• thanks for the matches joanamss...
    the archives are very big but I'll download because this matches are great...

I'll download the match when I finished World Cup 2007...
    Thanks for your job joanamss... :thumbsup:
    :thumbup:
    :D
    :P

• I can't download it because the parts are too big :wacko:
    megaupload allows free downloads if the archive has less than 500 mb :pinch:

• Oh....I try to download too..but megaupload saids DOWNLOAD WITH PREMIUM...all day..

This archives will be divided in two parts for we download..we're not premium users...

Lothie PG thanks for this observation...

• Joanamss..explain your opinion about this question..

Megaupload hava a limit for non-premium users to download (less 500 MB)..
    In my opinion...another server like gigashare or another is more convenient on this moment..

Joanamss...what you guess?

• sorry people...is just that the archive is really big.....

I don't know....maybe if I tried to convert in more parts....but it would take a lot of time....!!!!

How I do to upload in this gigashare????

• For big archives I guess this servers...

http://www.fileho.com : unlimited file-size, unlimited lifetime of files and unlimited disk space for any of your needs.

http://www.badongo.com/pt/ : maximum file size of upload: 1 GB.

http://www.megashares.com : maximum file size of upload: 10 GB.