Request: Brazil vs Cuba OG Sydney

• this is an amazing match i would love to see, if anyone has this, pls, much appreciated!!

Leilla Barros was on fire, scored 17 points , so is Erika, with 17 points, brazil almost took the match by 3-0

but Torres in the 2nd set was on fire when brazil leading 16-9, with the amazing block from Torres, Cuba led 18-16 and won the 2nd set

brazil took the 3rd set and cuba the 4th, and the tie breaker is amazing

• what a nice match, leila is so amaizing to watch she is so combative and she is also sexy by the way;). this match is one of the most beautifull i've seen but as usual cuba always get the last world, torres was just too strong for brazil , she spikes over their 3 blockes and rejected a lot of their attacks, wel i've never seen a midlle blocker like here she is so agresive and she has the hight and the right skill. we miss her
    i have the last set if you are intrested i could upload it these days.
    in the last set cuba was better in defense and nomatter if leila tryed cuba was away for victory, and there is 2 or 3 incredible points, one is the point 3 for cuba i think that there wwere about 8digs and 5 continue block and the torres finished with a spike in the midlle.
    the other one was made from ruiz with quick set to the left side and hit the body or erika, and leila give the unswer with a wonderfull back row attack , this match is great:)

• really like the semi final , thanks mireya ^^
    torres was amazing, three players jumping high to blocker her, but her spike was too penetrating to stuff
    really miss the high balls she played
    wonder what if she comes back to play this year, cos she is only 33 and Barros is also 32 ^^
    ps: also thx bluseter, the pool play russia was amazing to win 25-12 against cuba, thx

• i promis to upload the end of set1, the set2 and set 3 this wednsday

• wel russia usa is also a nice match i only have the last 6 points that i sew on tv and sokolova scored most of points and the match finished with a stuff block from artamonova to daniel scot