Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• I think Kim Willoughby has a problem. She is charged with first-degree assault that is punishable by ten year imprisonment if proven guilty.

• I think Kim Willoughby has a problem. She is charged with first-degree assault that is punishable by ten year imprisonment if proven guilty.

OFFTOPIC:

Hmmm. FYI, this is Kim's 4th case on court (2001, 2006, 2007)...which makes me realize that she must have a problem about controlling her temper. The "victim" is rumored to be a woman. The real story was that Kim was trying to avoid a fight and kept her composure that night though she was obviously harassed. Ofcourse, human reaction would says it...She just defended her self.

Hawaii's judiciary system is a bit questionable right now. I hope she gets out of this situation. And i hope this is not true. ;(

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Onuma Sittirak from Tailand NT,Courtney Thompson from USA NT,Anniara Muñoz from Cuba NT,Sheila Ocasio from Puerto Rico NT in VBC Zeiler Köniz.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Hana Simankova in Ciudad de las Palmas H. Cantur & Jelena Alajbeg in Portol (Icaro Palma)

Elisha Thomas in VK Prostějov.

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Is Aniara Munoz there legally or did she desert from Cuba?

I think she is deserted from Cuba just as the two Martinez (one is in spain,the other is in romania).

• The real story was that Kim was trying to avoid a fight and kept her composure that night though she was obviously harassed. Ofcourse, human reaction would says it...She just defended her self.

Real story according to whom? Do you have inside info?

• Well, I just hope that the case will be closed and justice will prevail. It really seems that Willougby has problems controlling her temper. I hope that she undergo anger management or somethi so that it may help her avoid future problems.

Well, I wish Willoughby all the best. I'm still her fan no matter what.

• Raquel Silva in Rexona/Ades

• Logan Tom to japanese club-HISAMITSU SPRINGS

• Sidarka Nuñez in Japanese club-Hitachi Sawa Rivale