Italy - Serie A 2008/09

• Yang Hao hasn't still reported for duty. But Feng Kun has now played for Novarra.

• Yang Hao hasn't still reported for duty. But Feng Kun has now played for Novara.

Yang Hao will arrive at Perugia today !

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Yang Hao will arrive at Perugia today !

That is great. They need her for the match against Jesi. I hope Pincerato,Willoughby, Dushkeyevich, Crisanti, And Togut will start at the same time.

• Scavolini Pesaro - Yamamay Busto Arsizio 3-2
    and amazing 4th set!

• Based on the score, it seems that Pesaro broked down on the 3rd and 4th sets. Is it so? Or did Busto Arizio just woke up and played well.

Roksana, do you know the reason why Guigi didn't play?

• Based on the score, it seems that Pesaro broked down on the 3rd and 4th sets. Is it so? Or did Busto Arizio just woke up and played well.

When she was here Martina had some shoulder problems but I think she's better of it now. I also want to know why she didn't play :| I think Garzaro is not a good substitute for her, yet.
    I wonder why Costagrande didn't play well here... she's always one of the best players of Pesaro! She did a show again in this game against Busto!

they just said that she's injured, nothing particular..
    and yep, it was just like you said! Pesaro broke down and Busto woke up :P 4th set was just amazing! Busto had 8 set balls on the trot (24-16) and they managed to win :rolll: , but final score was 26-24! Jacqueline was on serve and she did a great job!
    The last ball of that match belonged to Costagrande :)

• Results from 4th Playround
    Despar Perugia - Monte Schiavo Jesi 1:3 (25:23, 16:25, 12:25, 13:25)
    Yamamay Busto Arsizio - Scavolini Pesaro 2:3 (12:25, 20:25, 25:22, 26:24, 14:16)
    Asystel Volley Novara - Tena Santeramo 3:1 (26:28, 25:14, 25:18, 25:17)
    Lines Cesena - Foppapedretti Bergamo 0:3 (21:25, 22:25, 23:25 ) :D
    Unicom Starker Sassuolo - Zoppas Coneglianom 3:1 (25:20, 25:19, 23:25, 25:22)
    Florens Grotte Minetti Vicenza 3:0 (25:19, 25:20, 25:18 )
    Famila Chieri - Riso Scotti Pavia 2:3 (11:25, 25:23, 24:26, 25:20, 11:15)

• ALE FOPPA!!!! :lol:

The girls are going pretty well!!!! I'm liking the spirit of the team!!!Not telling is great to see Picci as capitan!!hehe

Jesi is doign pretty well to...well...I think they have the best settr-opposite double in championship...Ognjenovic and Flier are both pretty much regular..and always making good games...

Perugia is a little disapointeing at this point..but I hope with the coming of Yang...the team grow a little bit..is sad to see this happening....they just won Champions last season!!!
    I think the players are a little bit desmotivated...Is sad to see Togut ending her career like this...cause she always had been really important to Italy...

Novara is a team I really like....is a mix of Youth and experience...and the girls just seem to be having fun playing!

I'm surprise of this begging from Castellana!!Would never expect...but the girls are playing well

Actually this season has been amazing till now...a lot of good matches...although a lot of starts left the Italian League...the level is closer now!!! And the games didnt lost technique

• Thanks Lothie and Roksana for replying. I hope that whatever injury Guigi has isn't that serious and that I hope she rested well.

I cringed when I saw the stats of the match between Perugia and Jesi. I saw that Jesi had a lot of blocks. I did not saw the match though. So I have a question. Is Perugia's offense predictable because of Staelens inefficiency or Perugia lacks decent hitters? I know that the latter is not true but the stats of the hitters were dismal. I just hope in my heart that Perugia's team will regroup and turn this thing around.

• Yeaj Nastja!

Chieri si not doign so well at this point...but I hope this can change..
    Popovic is basivly playing alone at this point...but I think the group has a lot of space to grow...and a lot of talent too!

• I cringed when I saw the stats of the match between Perugia and Jesi. I saw that Jesi had a lot of blocks. I did not saw the match though. So I have a question. Is Perugia's offense predictable because of Staelens inefficiency or Perugia lacks decent hitters? I know that the latter is not true but the stats of the hitters were dismal. I just hope in my heart that Perugia's team will regroup and turn this thing around.

Well, I don't know exactly about this match, but Perugia is FAR from being the same... Honestly, I think they can do better since it's just the beginning, they have a lot to adjust yet, but it'd be unfair to put pressure on this team to be the same the past Perugia's teams were... ;)

• I see your point Lothie. Anyway, Lothie, do you have info if Jenny will still be the coach of the US NT. I read somewhere that she has resigned. Is there truth to that?

* I know this is a off the topic. sorry. :)

• Results of the 5th Playround
    Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi - Asystel Volley Novara 3:1 (25:23 22:25 25:20 25:22)
    Scavolini Pesaro - Unicom Starker Kerakoll Sassuolo 3:0 (25:14 25:16 25:13)
    Foppapedretti Bergamo - Yamamay Busto Arsizio 3:1 (25:22 25:22 19:25 26:24)
    Riso Scotti Pavia - Despar Perugia 0:3 (21:25 22:25 20:25)
    Tena Santeramo - Lines Ecocapitanata Cesena 3:0 (25:20 25:23 25:21)
    Minetti Vicenza - Famila Chieri 2:3 (25:23 22:25 19:25 25:23 9:15) (*finally :win: )
    Zoppas Industries Conegliano - Cgf Recycle Florens Castellana Grotte 3:1 (25:19 25:16 21:25 25:22)

• Hi. May i know the website for Italy Serie A Volleyball league?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• It is reported that Gianni Caprara will coach at Umbria for this season. I hope he turns things around so that Perugia could make the Final Four. :)

• saturday's results
    Monte Schiavo Jesi - Castellana Grotte 3-1 (25-20 21-25 25-16 25-16)
    Foppapedretti Bergamo - Asystel Volley Novara 3-2 (25-16 13-25 19-25 25-23 18-16)

puh :D luckily foppa was able to turn the match after 2 lost sets eheh
    the positive fact about the match is that foppa was able to win this important match without piccinini (maybe because Del Core plays again ;) )and that anna podolec scored 19pts for novara :)
    seems that she adjusted well there. I really hope that she will stay that stable and that she'll help the polish nt to get some nice titles hehe

• Scavolini Pesaro - Minetti Vicenza 3:0 (25:17, 25:14, 25:14)