Torino International Tournament 2009

• Which match are you talking about? :D And of which player is she the best friend?

that was in 2007 WGp 3rd leg in Japan. POland won 3-1 and Shuka Oyama was blocked like 10-15 times :lol: and i think Dziekiewicz like her the most :D that was one of the best match of Poland in past 2 years :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• that was in 2007 WGp 3rd leg in Japan. POland won 3-1 and Shuka Oyama was blocked like 10-15 times :lol: and i think Dziekiewicz like her the most :D that was one of the best match of Poland in past 2 years :)

ahahah lol poor Shuka... :( I see if I can find this match xD

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

Just trust yourself and you'll learn the Art of Living.

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9zueXlRJg
    here you can watch block just from 4th set :D

• Italy vs Japan... what a great match :thumbup: Among our girls, I really liked Stufi!! My MVPs are she and Guiggi. And seeing Lo Bianco playing for Italy again instead of Rondon is a gooooooooooood relief...

I fully agree. Great Italin middle blocker match. Especially Martina :cup: Anybody knows, how many points she win?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id9zueXlRJg
    here you can watch block just from 4th set :D

lol that was funny in some way :D I loved Erika's reaction :D and the polish player laughing at the end of the vid... (I like her but I never remember her surname, too difficult :D ) was hilarious xD

end of off topic xD

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• (I like her but I never remember her surname, too difficult :D )

Not much more difficult, than Natasa Osmokrović, you have in your favourites :P

I didn't watch POL-CHN, so I won't comment a lot. But there is a progress: from 0-3 to 1-3 :D :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Uhm, I'm happy Italy won yesterday, but having not seen the match yet, I can't really comment on it.
    It seems we didn't play very well, though. Let's hope our game will improve in the next matches...

Hi Ros,
    Download Toolbar-Radio for Internet Explorer, and view the games live on RAI Sport.
    I enjoyed the game, even though Japan played with a second string side. I was impressed with a couple of the Italian girls, but a couple of quite contentious decisions in the fourth set, shortened the match, but I think, in fairness, Italy deserved to win.

• So, Italy-Japan was a very entertaining match. I'm glad we won, obviously, but Italy's still showing a sort of on/off kind of playing. They do something very good (a block, a spectacular defense :obey: ) and immediately after they make a silly mistake. :mad:
    I'm so happy Simona Rinieri is back, she's always been one of my favorites, since Berlin 2002. I also liked the young Stufi. Again, she showed some good things.
    Can I say how much I DON'T like Ravetta, instead? She stepped on the 3 mts line three times when performing back row attacks. THREE times! And the other countless mistakes she made....no, I really don't like her. I hope she'll make me change my mind...

P.S Thanks ROLY. :)

• Poland-Japan 3-0. Again :drink: Two matches against Japan, two wins, no sets lost :thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• POland Japan 3-0
    wow that's 2nd win in straight set over japan in a row-that hardly ever happened!! :D i hope we will win with them now every time :D cus as much as i love Japan NT those losses were annoying but to be honest that was one of the worst match of Japan i have ever seen. why Kano is not playing when all key player are on a court?? she is way better than Ishida.

Poland-what a great tournament Kaczor is playing-if she keep playing like that Skowronska will have to work hard to secure a spot in starting line up :P Ania Baranska please wear this bandage all the time!! first of all she look outstanding in it and second it brings her luck and she's playing amazingly :P

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• I didn't have the chance to see today's matches... :(

Did Italy win? :D

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• I didn't have the chance to see today's matches... :(

Did Italy win? :D

nope 3-0 for China PIcinnini played as libero :what:

• Again, they didn't show yesterday's match in Italy...I'll see it today. I'm really looking forward to seeing Piccinini as libero. :what:

ETA: Horrible first set, but then we didn't play too bad in the other two. China played way better, great defense and blocks, they deserved to win. Anyway, I'm still quite happy with what I've seen. I like that Barbolini experiments with different players every match.
    Oh, and a very positive thing about the match...Gioli was back!! :obey: And Aguero played better than against Poland. :thumbup:

2007- 2009 CAMPIONESSE D'EUROPA!!!
    2009 WORLD GRAND CHAMPIONS CUP

Edited 2 times, last by Ros ().

• I'm afraid that today China will take a biiiiiiiiiiiiig revenge :whistling:

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• I'm afraid that today China will take a biiiiiiiiiiiiig revenge :whistling:

I was happily wrong... :D Japan won 3-2...

And now..... Italy-Poland... 8)

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• Poland beat Italy 3-1. They will play Japan in final. Nice surprise

• what a surprice :dance6: great job Japan greatjob Poland 3rd time with Japan in 2 weeks hope Poles will continue their winning streak