Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• I don't quite agree! Vlado Nikolov has shown a very good recent form since the beginning of the season, this might be the first time he is elected MVP this year, but his performance so far has been great. Apart from the bad start for Cuneo (0-3 at home versus Verona, where Nikolov had 18 points with 59% efficiency in attack!!!), the team has a 3-2 record and for most of those games Nikolov was the top scorer for Cuneo (a quick check shows that only in the 2-3 defeat in Monza Wijsmans had more points than Nikolov). So, I think Nikolov has been the most constantly performing player in Cuneo and all his games until now have been good :)

I hope he will play well during the important matches this year...

• Vladimir Nikolov has won French title, Italian title (a major factor for the title of Trento), Champions League with Tours in 2005 and got MVP. If you see his statistics in http://legavoley.it for this year, you will notice that he is:

1. Third place for pts/set in the league so far:

http://www.legavolley.it/Rendi…&Fase=1&Giornata=0&Pos=20

2. Second place for Won Attacks:

3. Fourth place in Won attacks / set :

4. Attack role - on 14th position, Wout is on 33th:

http://www.legavolley.it/Rendi…&Fase=1&Giornata=0&Pos=60

So, who really is not good enough in Cuneo?

• About the important games - you may have a point there, also. Nikolov doesn't have big spike height, so he get's blocked, but if he is in this shape, I think that he will play well enough in important games :) At least I believe so :drink:

• About the important games - you may have a point there, also. Nikolov doesn't have big spike height, so he get's blocked, but if he is in this shape, I think that he will play well enough in important games :) At least I believe so :drink:

Be calm.I didn't say that he is not good enough.I think he is very good player and i am waiting too much this year from him,because i like him as athlete as all the Bulgarian volleyball school.

• I just wanted to pt that it was not "finally"- Against Copra he scored a lot, with good effectiveness and he was very good in block - 3 blocks, no errors - http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=18929

If you mean good mach = MVP, than you really expect a lot, I wish to receive even greater satisfaction from Nikolov's performance.

Good luck to Cuneo :)

• Against Copra he scored a lot

unfortunately i confirm.... :(

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Don't worry, your team gets much better at the playoffs so Copra is never out of the title way :win:

• Copra is never out of the title way :win:

oh absolutely, i think we are the favourite for the title! ;)
    just want to say that in that game Vlado scored many points...
    regular season counts nothing, only playoffs are important :thumbsup:

• Trento and Copra are again favorites for the title so far. The game against Cuneo will tell cn they be also favorit

• Results
    CoprAtlantide Piacenza - Lube Banca Marche Macerata 2 - 3 (25-22, 22-25, 25-20, 18-25, 13-15)

Itas Diatec Trentino - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo 3 - 0 (25-21, 25-15, 25-22)

Rpa-Luigibacchi.It Perugia - Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia 3 - 1 (25-23, 21-25, 25-21, 25-22)

Trenkwalder Modena - Acqua Paradiso Monza 3 - 1 (25-22, 21-25, 25-12, 25-21)

Marmi Lanza Verona - Sisley Treviso 0 - 3 (23-25, 22-25, 17-25)

Andreoli Latina - Aran Pineto 3 - 0 (25-19, 25-19, 25-17)

Esse-ti Carilo Loreto - Yoga Forlì 3 - 1 (25-18, 25-21, 23-25, 25-23)

Standing
    Itas Diatec Trentino 15,
    Sisley Treviso 13, Trenkwalder Modena 13,
    Prisma Taranto 10, CoprAtlantide Piacenza 10, Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo 10,
    Lube Banca Marche Macerata 9,
    Marmi Lanza Verona 8,
    Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia 7, Esse-ti Carilo Loreto 7,
    Acqua Paradiso Monza 6, Andreoli Latina 6, Rpa-Luigibacchi.It Perugia 6,
    Yoga Forlì 3,
    Aran Pineto 0.

Notes: 1 match less: Trenkwalder Modena, Prisma Taranto, Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia, Acqua Paradiso Monza, Rpa-Luigibacchi.It Perugia, Yoga Forlì; 2 matches less: Aran Pineto;

Next round

Itas Diatec Trentino-Prisma Taranto
    Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo-Rpa-Luigibacchi.It Perugia
    Yoga Forlì-CoprAtlantide Piacenza
    Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia-Esse-ti Carilo Loreto
    Acqua Paradiso Monza-Andreoli Latina
    Sisley Treviso-Trenkwalder Modena
    Aran Pineto-Marmi Lanza Verona.
    Rest: Lube Banca Marche Macerata

• without Bravo and Rak we can't play every 3 days so we are suffering this season's beginning. the strange thing is that we are always ahead in every set (also with Trento and Cuneo) and then we loose...
    when the two players mentioned before will come back i think this mistakes will stop, and it will be very hard to beat us.
    As i thought Macerata didn't play as they did versus trento on wednesday, they were much better, but still not impressive...
    anyway, only sixth round of regualr season....hehehehe....time to time...

• without Bravo and Rak we can't play every 3 days so we are suffering this season's beginning. the strange thing is that we are always ahead in every set (also with Trento and Cuneo) and then we loose...
    when the two players mentioned before will come back i think this mistakes will stop, and it will be very hard to beat us.
    As i thought Macerata didn't play as they did versus trento on wednesday, they were much better, but still not impressive...
    anyway, only sixth round of regualr season....hehehehe....time to time...

you when are cold know that they didnt play anything, still in slump but your team killed themselves, 43 errors in one game is simply too much, especially to have 11:8 in 5th and lost. Macerata got a big gift, and now time to recuperate since are resting next round, simply they shouldnt win by any cost yesterday :down:

• Good to see Modena and Treviso back at the top of the A1 league. Also whoever said that Horstink has become really quite a good player; thanx. It's cool to hear from someone else, I can't see whether I'm biast because he's Dutch, but I do really think he has become really good.

• Good to see Modena and Treviso back at the top of the A1 league. Also whoever said that Horstink has become really quite a good player; thanx. It's cool to hear from someone else, I can't see whether I'm biast because he's Dutch, but I do really think he has become really good.

I am biased in the opposite direction but I still think that he is a very good player :)

• Forza MODENA :super: :super: :super:

Forza Prandi ! :cup:

• I hope Piacenza win on Wednesday with the Yoga Forlì (I bet on them and Trentino. :win: ). Piacenza didn't play a bad games against Macerata, Cuneo and Trentino. I think that they lacked a little luck.

I am curious what the end result of the match Treviso vs Modena. Modena played well but so far had weak rivals. Treviso back to great form and the match promises to be a fascinatingly.

• I hope Piacenza win on Wednesday with the Yoga Forlì

thanks ;)

I am curious what the end result of the match Treviso vs Modena

3-0 Treviso or 3-1
    Modena until this round played only with weak teams, the only one who was quite strong(Macerata) beated them...
    they have no chance versus Cuneo, Piacenza and Trento so they can only loose positions in the ranking..even if it's good also for me see a good Modena, they have improved in compare to last years, and this time they can get 6th-7th place at the end of the regular season

• I wonder why people underestimate Prandi ? He is the one that made the glory team for Velasco after all. Why and why?

• Yesterday for the 7th day Treviso-Modena:1-3 :box: :box: :box: Dennis 30p.