Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• The president of Scavolini tell about a broke-up between Vercesi and some players...

do you know which players he is talking about??
    i think Pesaro needs better MB and second OH, as far as Usic improved i still think that a team like Scavolini need better one

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I agree that pesaro needs a better MB...Furst is a excelente player and Pesaro did not replace her very well...Usic is doing a good job, but she needs to play more to be better...Pesaro misses more Furst than Jaque...

• do you know which players he is talking about??
    i think Pesaro needs better MB and second OH, as far as Usic improved i still think that a team like Scavolini need better one

I don't know the name of the players...

Unfortunatly pesaro is not the same team of the last years... Garzaro is not as Furst, Usic is not as like as Jaque (she was amazing in defens)

• In my opinion Pesaro have problem, because all players are not in the same level. Costagrande, Skowrońska, Guiggi, Feretti are one of the best players of the world, but rest of team is much weeker. This 4 players can't win all matches. Serie A, Coppa Italia, Champions League- it is too much

• In my opinion Pesaro have problem, because all players are not in the same level. Costagrande, Skowrońska, Guiggi, Feretti are one of the best players of the world, but rest of team is much weeker. This 4 players can't win all matches. Serie A, Coppa Italia, Champions League- it is too much

I agree with you.Usic is not Jaqueline.But i think Skowronska played a tragic game against Bergamo.If the opposite can not finish the attacks it's difficult to play only with the receivers.Costagrande and Usic took too many balls from Ferreti.And don't forget that Usic had a good reception(almost 70% positive with 42!receptions).

I told it some months ago.Pesaro it is not favourite for the title.If Costagrande is not in good day Pesaro can not win something.

• I agree with you.Usic is not Jaqueline.But i think Skowronska played a tragic game against Bergamo.If the opposite can not finish the attacks it's difficult to play only with the receivers.Costagrande and Usic took too many balls from Ferreti

but the problem with Skowronksa is a matter of her current shape and not her skills. that's true she didn't play very well against Bergamo and her recent performances aren't that impressive , but when she will back to good shape she will carry Pesaro on her shoulders with Costagrande. last year in the CL against Bergamo she was the best player of both teams bu receivers weren't impressive this time Kasia didn't play well -that happens

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Scavolini Pesaro-Foppapedretti Bergamo:2-2.
    I wish I could watch this match.
    Bergamo won with 3-2.

• In Pesaro played well only Skowrońska and Guiggi. Costagrande had a bad day. But the worst played Feretti :wacko: She made many mistake and weird choices. This was first match coach Marchesi .Angelo Vercesi was exempt yesterday. Today Del Core get flowers from Pesaro fan, because in last Champions League game, she had problem with them. She was offended or something. Anyone knows somethig more about this situation?

• Some voice from italy tell that Vercesi has one, or more of one love story :kiss: with his players...

Expecialy Carol Costagrande 2 years ago... Lucia Lunghi the last years... and maybe some others girls...

That's the real reason why is he leave from Scavolini??? ?(

• What? I don't believe in these rumours 8|

• What? I don't believe in these rumours 8|

I don't know wath is the truth... but i find these interview that Vercesi have done the last summer....

Io e l'amore. ''Può capitare che mi innamori di una giocatrice che alleno. E’ già successo con la mia ex palleggiatrice del San Paolo, me la sono pure sposata, siamo stati insieme otto anni. Poi è finita. Ma sul campo le giocatrici le tratto tutte allo stesso modo. Il regalo che vorrei da Pesaro? Trovare una bella donna e metter su famiglia''.

Me and love. “Can happen that i fall in love with one of my players. I just do that with my setter in San Paolo, I married her, we stayed together for 8 years. After is ended. But in the gym all the players are equals. What I want from Pesaro? Find a nice woman and a family”.

Boh!?!? 8| ?(

• I think was a relationship problem indeed....Martina Guiggi gave an interview for a newspaper in Peraso...I think it is thought....maybe Italian fellows here can tell better....saying not that nice things about Vercesi...that things were not workign anymore between him and the group....

the link is this...

http://ilrestodelcarlino.ilsol…5596-martina_guiggi.shtml

She says the relationship between the players and coach was exausted...and that he usually had changes of humor...that players were constantly over pression, that never had fun...that first year he was there was not like that...but after Zé came back as first coach he didnt accept very well ahving to come back to the role of only physioterapy....and that he colapsed...she also say that the Scavolini from smiles and hugs is a fake this season, cause they dont have more fun...only pression...they were not happy anymore...

maybe some Italian can traslate better the interview...but I think she use quite strong words for the situation....things didnt look very well indeed... 8|

• What is going on this season in Italy? Novara in disarray, problems in Pesaro, Pavan bitching about the whole team of Conegliano... Jeez, there's some really bad karma over the league, it seems. :S

• Your translation is right. But Martina suggests that there is something more that she wan't to tell about for not ruin the career of Angelo... :what:

I don't know what can be happen of so bad... that's a mistery...:wacko:

• Zè Roberto comes back to Pesaro... :)

He is the new team manager of Scavolini....

• So he's not a new coach? He will only help Marchesi to sort things out? Am I right?

It's my first post so :wavy:

Yes you are right... he is an help for the coach, like 2 years ago...

Welcome on this forum...

• I agree with you.Usic is not Jaqueline.But i think Skowronska played a tragic game against Bergamo.If the opposite can not finish the attacks it's difficult to play only with the receivers.Costagrande and Usic took too many balls from Ferreti.And don't forget that Usic had a good reception(almost 70% positive with 42!receptions).

I told it some months ago.Pesaro it is not favourite for the title.If Costagrande is not in good day Pesaro can not win something.

Jaqueline´s official website!!! www.jaquelinecarvalho.com.br

• This is the quarter of final of the serie A1

(1) Scavolini Pesaro / Asystel Novara
    (4) Monte Schiavo Banca Marche Jesi - (5) Chateau d'Ax Urbino
    (2) MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese / (10) Riso Scotti Pavia
    (3) Foppapedretti Bergamo / (6) Despar Perugia

This weekend, in Rimini there's the final four of Coppa Italia.

Semifinal: Foppapedretti Bergamo vs Scavolini Pesaro and MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese vs MonteSchiavoBancaMarche Jesi

• Poor Pesaro is going to play against their nightmare Bergamo.İf Pearo had more stable players both in attacking and in receiving they could have a chance to beat Bergamo.

I think Bergamo and Villa Cortese will playe the final.

Which team do u think could get the title? Bergamo or Cortese?