Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• Which team do u think could get the title? Bergamo or Cortese?

Pesaro :lol:
    i believe that Scavolini will take revenge on Bergamo . it's only one match and Skowronska and Costagrande will take care of Bergamo :lol:
    go go Pesaro :super: go Kasia xD

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Which team do u think could get the title? Bergamo or Cortese?

I don't know it's a final four of great level, every team can win the title

BERGAMO: they want's to make history and win all in this season, CL-Coppa Italia-Serie A :obey:

PESARO: the key words of Pesaro is revenge :box:

VILLA CORTESE: they want's to win something and this is the first chance :win:

JESI: they want's to became a top team so they could be the sourpraise :D

• Could I see some matches online or on tv?

• I also think that the final will be between Bergamo and Villa Cortese. Pesaro lost a lot with teh departure of Jaqueline and Christiane Fürst... I love Tai Aguero and Paola Cardullo, but if the final is beteween Villa Cortese and Bergamo I will cheer for my Bergamo!

• FINAL MATCH, sunday 18th April, 16:00h:

Foppapedretti Bergamo vs. MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese

Can anyone record this? did anyone record the pesaro/bergamo, and the villa cortese Jesi semifinals? thanks!!!!!

• Bergamo - Villa Cortese : 2 - 3 (23-25,22-25,25-23,25-17,13-15) Del Core 23,Piccinini 19 -- Aguerro 34,Anzanello 18 (14/20 attacks,70% and 4 blocks) :super:

I am really happy for Anzanello :D

• Any website that broadcasts the match?

so NOONE has the matches form the Italian cup recorded? Anyone? pleassseeee?

• FINAL MATCH, sunday 18th April, 16:00h:

Foppapedretti Bergamo vs. MC-Carnaghi Villa Cortese

I would like to see it (and the semifinal Pesaro vs Bergamo too)...It was a beautiful match. It's great if someone could uploading both!
    Congratulation to VillaCortese (or maybe..congratulation only to Aguero, Anzanello and Cardullo), that win its 1st cup against the european champions' team!

• I was in Rimini this week-end... what can I say? Aguero defeat Bergamo 3-2

Bergamo don't play well as like in CL, expecially in defence. For foppa great match of Piccinini and LoBianco (her setting at one hand for the second line in pos.1 for Ortolani, will always stay in my mind :obey: :obey: )

In Villa Aguero makes the difference: 34 decisive points, amazing in defence (in her place do not fall any balls). Cardullo: great game as always. Anzanello: hope she come back to NT.

Anyway the tie-break end 15-13 for two banal errors of foppa. Compliments to Villa Cortese and to Aguero, maybe the besst players in the world :obey: :obey: :obey:

• Did Villa Cortese gurantee to play in IECL next season by winning Italy Cup?

• i think the winner f regular season, italy cup and championship will play in CL. so Pesaro and Villa Cortese will play nex year i think

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• But I have another question:Hypothetically, if Bergamo beat Novara in the final Scudetto, which team( besides Villa and Bergamo ) would be qualified for CL? Novara or Pesaro( the winner of regular season) ?

In CL goes: The winner of regular season: PESARO; the winner of coppa italia VILLA CORTESE; and the winner of campionato ???

if Pesaro and Villa 'll arrive to the final of campionato, in CL goes the 3' in regular season (foppa)

• Novara, cause the quali is for the finalists of Scudetto, plus the champions of Coppa Italia

That seems logical to me.

In CL goes: The winner of regular season: PESARO; the winner of coppa italia VILLA CORTESE; and the winner of campionato ???

if Pesaro and Villa 'll arrive to the final of campionato, in CL goes the 3' in regular season (foppa)

But let's imagine this situation: Pesaro and Novara play in the final( I know it's impossible but let's forget about that for a moment) , and Pesaro wins Scudetto. In that case Pesaro would be the winner of both Scudetto and regular season.In that case who would qualify for CL , Novara or Bergamo? I can't believe the 3rd ranked team in regular season(Bergamo) would qualify and the finalist of Scudetto(Novara) wouldn't.

• But let's imagine this situation: Pesaro and Novara play in the final( I know it's impossible but let's forget about that for a moment) , and Pesaro wins Scudetto. In that case Pesaro would be the winner of both Scudetto and regular season.In that case who would qualify for CL , Novara or Bergamo? I can't believe the 3rd ranked team in regular season(Bergamo) would qualify and the finalist of Scudetto(Novara) wouldn't.

In that (impossible) case Novara 'll go to CL and Bergamo in Cev Cup