Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• GOmovAWAY...

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Galatasaray s new sponsor is MEDICAL PARK!! New Name is Galatasaray Medical Park İstanbul.. :)

• I am scared of Jan De Brant.Hope he will send Frauke Dirickx from FBA.Fenerbahce needs a strong MB like Ravva,Gioli beside Eda.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Vakifbank is intressted in logon tom and manon flier.

I think dirickx leave FBA im sure, but fba need a great setter naz plays one match good the other mach bad. it would be a risk

• does anyone know anything about sirio perugia? i'm a bit worried.... ?(

On today's newspaper there's written that Orabona is in Switzerland to discuss with Stav Jacobi...but i don't know how they will reach an agreement. On the other hand Scavolini Pesaro denied that Perugia is interested in Costagrande...they said that she has still on year of contract and anyone who is interest should dicuss with the society and in case pay with "real money"...probably referring to the fact that Perugia has a lot of debts...

• Vakifbank is intressted in logon tom and manon flier.

I think dirickx leave FBA im sure, but fba need a great setter naz plays one match good the other mach bad. it would be a risk

disagree

Naz plays 1st setter. for me FBA needs of a local backup setter and great MB.(Fürst)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• disagree

Naz plays 1st setter. for me FBA needs of a local backup setter and great MB.(Fürst)

Naz is a good setter, but they should buy one more turkish setter, for example Arzu from Vakifbank, she is good enough for me.

• Naz is a good setter, but they should buy one more turkish setter, for example Arzu from Vakifbank, she is good enough for me.

I want to players Arzu Göllü (Vakifbank), Pelin Celik(Ankaragücü) or Seda Eryüz(Besiktas)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• disagree

For you but not for ME, and she was not the first setter it was dirickx she played lot of more than naz. Acibadem need a great setter like lo bianco

• I think Vakifbank is interested in Skowonska (sp?).

I found this on a Turkish Forum, could someone help translate it? Google translator really sucks.

This dialog it's not real, it is only thoughts of a member. And katarzyna has one year contract with pesaro

• For you but not for ME, and she was not the first setter it was dirickx she played lot of more than naz. Acibadem need a great setter like lo bianco

i like Lo bianco but for me FBA no needs Lo Bianco.

• Can someone translate this..

http://www.voleybolx.com/haber…banktan-1-numara-transfer

Did Vakifbank sign with Skowronska?

Not yet! But these days in Turkey a lot of rumors that Skowronska will play for VGSTT next year.This news say that VGSTT wants Skowronska and VGSTT's managers specified that.. :cup:

Neslihan Eczacıbaşı'na então pegar o Vakifbank GSTT'nin Itália Liga dos
    play-off final do jogo e Scavolini Nacional Polaco Team Katarzyna smaçör
    Skowrońska interessadas disse.

Posição como o melhor
    do mundo reconhecido polaca Katarzyna Skowrońska 1,87 centímetros.

Bown Eczacıbaşı com jogadores americanos Asystel médio Novara'dan
    estava em contato com Jenny e smaçör Bergamo'nun Baraza acordo com Del
    Core, disse.