World Grand Prix 2011

• More than anything else I just miss seeing Gioli play as a middle. She may be the best slide attacker in the world and she was consistently ranked among the best spikers which is pretty much nonexistent for middle blockers. I'd take Gioli any day over Guiggi, Crisanti, Anzanello, and Barazza.

• I agree. Italy deserves a better coach, so does Germany!

I hate waking up so early on vacation, but since WGP is being held only in Asia this week...damn :lol:

• This is I feel sad about. Brinker is playing so well, but...She always plays better against weak teams.
    Germany may win today,but hopefully They solve their problems before ECH.

• and now Germany are humiliated by Peru.
    Peru can win their first set in WGP over Germany, congrats.

Jup :mad: What a humiliation...there was another substitution mistake by Mr.Guidetti. He tried to substitute Hippe and Apitz at the wrong time. and now, Brinker is replaced by Matthes. :down:

• im pissed

what the hell Matthes Anne? i am not willing to see her anymore

she just contributes errors

hippe....gets zero points and makes no less errors....why makes this substitution

brinker...i think her spikes will get blocked a lot in italian league

• i really hope Grun can come back....

• Guidette loves his setter staying in the back court, no matter how weakly the substitute opposite played.
    Someone once told me Hippe is more offensive than she was last year, however, WGP tell me a total different conclusion.

I got a new question: why nobody in Germany can spike a straight line, the only kind of spike they made is diagonal court which is easily blocked.

What a shame!

btw: Grun just updated a blog on FIVB but I haven't checked it yet, I wonder know what she wrote :)
    and the blog thing recalls me of the first blog in FIVB WGP, someone said Germany is a relevation. Now the god shows us a bottom rank, well, which is really inspiring, huh ;)

• Grun wrote

"For the moment I need to digest the injury and the split from my partner. We both had different goals and it was a hard decision as we were both looking towards the Olympics. I was feeling comfortable on the tour, I was meeting new people and I liked the game. However it is not easy to find another partner and I need some time to decide what I want to do, whether it is beach volleyball or return to the indoor game. I’m curious to see what will happen and I keep practising to keep my options open."

• It seems like Nilolic is not ready to play. She can't even jump...
    so far, Russia is crushing Serbia.

• It seems like Nilolic is not ready to play. She can't even jump...
    so far, Russia is crushing Serbia.

Jovana is not among the squad, so is Serbia losing this match on purpose? so that they can handle the pool composition in the final round?

• Jovana is not among the squad, so is Serbia losing this match on purpose? so that they can handle the pool composition in the final round?

Serbia is already in F8, and as Terzic said, He is just trying some new players. but Nikolic is not ready to play yet, and Malagurski as OPP is not a good idea. on the other hand, Russia is playing miles better than yesterday. even the reception is going well.

• If Someone thinks that Gernya will play in London, is on the other side of the Mirror.
    I had a dream, that I spoke in My room on My bed with Carolina Costagrande and She said that She will play in Muszynianka in future ^^

• please have somebody link to watch Poland-Dom?