World Grand Prix 2011

• Brakocevic show :super:
    Serbia is playing really well today :thumbsup:
    Weak Russia, the team needs Kosheleva, but she's injured :S

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What a fascinating game for Serbia!!! Congratulations! their spirit of fight was totally amazing, and I must say Brakocevic is in a fantastic shape! Keep going!
    I can be sure that Serbia will surprise us more :win: :white: :drink: :drink: :drink: :super:

• hope kosheleva can play in the european Ch. Her team needs her. Goncharova is not that effective compared to her.

• does this mean that russia is in the brink of being eliminated now? unless they beat china. am i right?

• does this mean that russia is in the brink of being eliminated now? unless they beat china. am i right?

They still have a possibility to go F4, only If they beat China tomorrow.

• Amazing Serbia!! :heart:

Maja played great, Im so happy! :super: Bravo Brakocevic and Malagurski also.

And good to see Nikolic slowly coming back, still not her best, but improving each game..nice! :)

• Why Kuzyutkin don't trying to use another setter? Today Startseva was horrible, emil you're right Ognjenovic's setting was really good. Nikolic isn't in good shape, but she have really good serve and reception. Brakocevic and Malagurski replaced her in attack with good effects. Also serbian liberos played well, both Cebic and Popovic deserve to play in NT. I hope that they will play in ECH as well as during F8.

• Why Kuzyutkin don't trying to use another setter? Today Startseva was horrible, emil you're right Ognjenovic's setting was really good. Nikolic isn't in good shape, but she have really good serve and reception. Brakocevic and Malagurski replaced her in attack with good effects. Also serbian liberos played well, both Cebic and Popovic deserve to play in NT. I hope that they will play in ECH as well as during F8.

Yeah, We must admit that Serbia is a very well-organized team. as I wrote yesterday, They have 2 great setters (Maja and Ana both...) 2 great liberos (Popovic and Cebic).
    actually I used to think Brakocevic was just overrated, but now She is playing super. Malagurski is a great talent, and has the potential to be another Nikolic, another Spasojevic :thumbup:
    no doubt about Rasic and Krsmanovic, especailly Rasic is one of my new favourites. unbelieveable She's only 21 this year, but already in high level.

• Also Paula felt a injury in her back today...

so tomorrow against USA, no Mari and no Paula.

I think Paula will come back to semifinals......Mari instead, almost right that wont play this WGP anymore.

• Play in Cannes makes Rasic well 8) If Veljkovic comes back she'll have difficulties to be in starting six.

• Serbia is clearly candidate for ECH-title :teach:

Russia, Italy, Serbia and Poland (if Glinka, Skowronska will be back) :win:

• Also Paula felt a injury in her back today...

so tomorrow against USA, no Mari and no Paula.

I think Paula will come back to semifinals......Mari instead, almost right that wont play this WGP anymore.

Poor Paula and Mari ;(
    Fortunately Brazil is already in finals and tomorrow they can give up the match, although even without them they still have chances to beat USA. So Natalia or Sassa tomorrow will be in starting line-up, right?

• Serbia is clearly candidate for ECH-title :teach:

Russia, Italy, Serbia and Poland (if Glinka, Skowronska will be back) :win:

Glinka probably won't come back, but Skowrońska, Bednarek will rather play. There is also Skorupa, but Świderek wants Radecka and Wołosz to be main setters.

• hope kosheleva can play in the european Ch. Her team needs her. Goncharova is not that effective compared to her.

Actually Goncha have been one of the most effective spikers during the tournament, and also scored a lot of points. Today for example 25 p compared to 16 of Gamova. I rather think Makhno is the weakest spiker, and Gamova isn´t in best shape either. She didn´t seemed to be intrested in the match today IMO !