World Grand Prix 2011

• sometimes Russia does really terrible mistakes :white:
    Brakocevic-Malagurski are unstoppable :super:

agree with emil. Perepelkina was blocking quite good, Borodakova today, nothing special

• looks like serbia is going to take the 3rd place :( COME ON, RUSSIA! :mad:

• 2nd set for serbia!!! serbia for the bronze!!!! :lol:

poor gamova... it looks as if there's no more fight left in her anymore... i think the fight against brazil yesterday demoralized them... ;( :S

on the other hand, serbia is on a roll today!!! :box:

• it seems that not only Startseva is having a lesson from Ognjenovic but whole Russian team is having a lesson from Serbian girls :super:

• omg... my heart's crying for russia right now... :( ;(

• It looks like this match will be decided in straight sets. The Serbian girls deserve this medal in their 1st participation in the WGP. I wish they could repeat the good performance in the European Championship and win it.

Go Serbia!

• come on russia, if you'll gonna lose this match 3 sets to none, at least at the very end FIGHT! X( :hit: :evil: :mad:

• fatigue could be seen all over russian players' faces. :(

• hahahaha... congrats serbia!!!!! a very deserving medal for serbia!!!! :win:

as for the russians......... .... ... .... ... ... if they will play like this till next year at the olympics, brazil has one major opponent down for the gold medal. :lol:

• :woohoo: Serbia !!! :woohoo:
    congratulations girls !!
    great team and fantastic play !! :super:
    Big respect for Brakocevic and Malagurski who were brilliant in this tournament :super: :flower:
    :dance4: ajde !! :drink:

• It is weird to watch a match of the Russian team which Gamova scores less than 10 points.
    I believe that if Maja had been this inspired against USA, they could have had a better luck yesterday.

• Final Standing

3.Serbia :drink: :rose: I love this young team!
    4.Russia
    5.Japan
    6.Thailand
    7.Italy X( too bad..They could have played better...
    8.China
    9.Korea
    10.Poland
    11.Cuba
    12.Dominican Republic
    13.Germany :wacko: the biggest disappointment of this WGP...
    14.Argentina
    15.Kazakhstan
    16.Peru