The 2011 CEV Champions League

• F.Bahçe Acıbadem:3
    Skowronska 16, Sokolova 19, Rogeria 1, Fürst 8, Çiğdem 1, Osmokroviç 9, Eda 8

Dinamo Moskova:0
    Makhno 1, Perepelkina 4, Parkhomenko 1, Goncharova 18, Costagrande 5, Gioli 2,Merkulova 2, Godina 1

Sets: 25-14, 25-15, 25-15

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Oh God. What a game... FB Acıbadem played this game like a champion. Besides playing a great match as a team, God, what a serve performance from Eda and Skowronska. Actually i don't agree Dinamo played too bad. FB forced them into the hard positions and made them looking so bad. When i saw some rallies in this game, i directly remembered Japan - Brazil game at the last WC.

Anyway, FB showed the real performance with Nati at last. Let's see what will happen at the next games.

• I think everything was the same,just the roles changed! Dinamo was not the same because there were not the same Costa,Makhno and Kryuchkova. Maybe Gioli too. JUst two players did their best-Goncharova and Parkhomenko. Gioli and Perepelkina also did not do anything!!! No reception-no block and no set!!! Especially Kryuchkova made me to be dissapointed! What a ... !!!
    I can understand every player to play bad,not only Carolina. I did not except this game from her. But it will be great lsson for Dinamo. They thought that they would win this match too.
    Fener played amazing and they deserved to win! Today was Fafao`s row!
    Osmo and Sokolova were amazing!!! Kasia played good. Nihan was also good at defence. I really liked Fener the first time this year!!! I think they deserve to win the Champions league this year more than last one! I can say one thing! Both of teams deserve to play in the final and I want it to be like this. I believe that Dinamo will take BIG lesson from this match!!!!
    With great receivers they had AWFUL reception!!! Losev has to think about that! And I think he had to change Makhno not to Godina who can not receive and plays very bad in reception,but to Yagodina who has better reception even than Makhno and quite good attack!!!
    I congrat Fener and its fans with this great match!!!

what? do you really think Parkhomenko did her best today? :down: oh my goodness. you have no idea why Dinamo lost so easily today.

• %14 Costagrande %11 Makhno Team average : %22 I dont think that Oksana was good today.There isn't a player in Dinamo over %30 attack percent.Not only 1-2 players all team was awful today in attack.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I can't look at Dinamo's stats. Horrible, hope they'll fight in further matches!

• why fener fans r talking only about dinamo players?.so intersting.last week they were very silent :lol:

• Dinamo is Dinamo after all what changed?They won many games with horrible receptions.Russian teams have never played with great receptions.I agree with emil-kei.Parkhomenko was worse today.That's my opinion

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Coach of Dinamo could use Yagodina instead of Makhno and Godina.I think he can find some balance in reception if he will use her.

On the other hand FBA was stratosferic :cheesy: :super: :cheesy: .The reception and the digs of Sokolova can give this year the quality to FBA to win everything.BTW in my opinion the three favourites to win the title are FBA,Cannes and Dinamo.Until now i can not find another team near their level.

• so what? she was fba player and now she is not.i dont see any relation.yes dinamo was very bad today.and i am not a fan of dinamo .but i dont think that the reason of losing match is oksana.and dont make it personally :lol:

• why fener fans r talking only about dinamo players?.so intersting.last week they were very silent :lol:

Why an Azerbaijanian talking about TUR-RUS match??? more interesting than ur comment ha? :lol: :lol: :lol: (i think, now you are very "silent" after these words.) :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• of course, Dinamo's receptions were obviously terrible today, but as somebody already said, Russian teams barely have played with great receptions. besides, you should take a look at this. Simona Gioli only got 25% (2 / 8). I think it had been a while since Gioli had a hard game like today. how weird. Gioli always does her best, and as far as I remember, She almost never has been substituted.
    though I was obviously for Fenerbahce, hope Parkhomenko will play way better in next match.

• because there was a playeeeeeeeeeer of NT of AZERBAIJAN :lol: :lol: :lol: in one of teams .how was it ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• so what? she was fba player and now she is not.i dont see any relation.yes dinamo was very bad today.and i am not a fan of dinamo .but i dont think that the reason of losing match is oksana.and dont make it personally :lol:

Whats wrong with talking about Dinamo's player,Turalp? i told you my reason why.And its up to you to believe it or not.( Though i criticised her for her sets as she was playing in Turkey but i feel kind of sympathy for Oksana more than any other foreigh setters Because she was here in Turkey)

• because there was a playeeeeeeeeeer of NT of AZERBAIJAN :lol: :lol: :lol: in one of teams .how was it ha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

soooo???? why do you speak about Fenerbahce fans???? i dont think so, Fenerbahçe has got an Azar... player... :lol: :lol: :lol: speak only about match. have you got a problem with Fenerbahçe fans. Did they do something to you :lol: :lol: :lol: poor man! "dont make it personally" ha ha haaaa :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Coach of Dinamo could use Yagodina instead of Makhno and Godina.I think he can find some balance in reception if he will use her.

On the other hand FBA was stratosferic :cheesy: :super: :cheesy: .The reception and the digs of Sokolova can give this year the quality to FBA to win everything.BTW in my opinion the three favourites to win the title are FBA,Cannes and Dinamo.Until now i can not find another team near their level.

Cannes? I dont think Cannes will be in F4.Cannes play as a team but against strong teams they dont have reliable attackers.
    I put Eczacıbaşı Vitra in the list instead.