The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I wonder how it would be if Eczaci uses Esra as libero on thursday. She is pretty experienced and good at receiving and digging. Besides she is used to receiving with two players. She used to receive all the balls with Gulden when Nancy and Tayyiba were on the court. They can try the same thing with Del Core. Eczaci can not take any risk for this game and they should try every option. Considering their latest performances I agree Busra should be in starting six instead of Yevgeniya. I have a feeling that golden set will determine the winner of this derby.

• The final countdown between Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank GSTT :lol: Voleybolmagazin.com did a statistics between Neslihan and Glinka and it's obvious that Neslihan and Glinka will determine the score this thursday :win:

http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2258

I hope they will play together in one team in next years.No team can stop them eaisly :thumbsup:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i think Vakif ll win but if they lose this game and golden set they can also lose their high ambiance.

• 2 turkish 1 azeri team on f4 we can say that 3 turkish team on f4 soo happy right now thats like dream f4 :D

• Terrible defence of Muszyna and the same bad block line, too slow too bad. On the other side fantastic Mammadova and magnificient MBs. Muszyna is hopeless.

• Rabita played definitely better than Muszyna and they deserved to win. Congrats!
    But now ... I keeping my fingers crossed with all my strength for Vakif! :super: :super: :super:

• Vakifbank 0 - 2 Eczacibasi third set has not started yet

• 25-23 for VGSTT.....ufffffi

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:
    :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :rolll: :rolll: :woohoo: :cup: :flower: :obey: :dance4: :drink: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance4: :dance4: :dance4: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Vakifbank advanced to Final 4 congratz Mary :D