Russia Superliga 2007/2008

• Out of interest.. why do you want these matches so badly? Are you a scout? Did you play in these matches? Are you extremely bored? Are you a spam-bot? Was there a rainbow in the background in all of the matches that you requested? Do you like pizza? I mean what???

• just gotta see this match becouse i like see american players when they have a trouble and then they start play fantastic volleyball
    Stanley and Boll this is great duo and the best on the world
    They win everything for example:
    2008 Olympic Games (Gold Medal)
    2008 FIVB World League (Gold Medal)
    2008 Champions League (Gold Medal)
    any questions ?

• Hey no offense, but the best duo in the wold is Grbic/Grbic. They dominated the world/european volleyball for so many years with their teams. The US-Team had a great year but you can't compare them to this:

Nikola Grbic:
    2010 Italian Championship A1
    2010 CEV Cup
    2009 Champions League
    2008 Italian Championship A1
    2006 Top Teams Cup
    2001 European Championship
    2000 Olympic Games
    2000 Champions Cup
    2000 Italian Cup A1
    1999 European Supercup
    1999 Italian Cup A1
    1998 Cup Winners Cup
    1997 European Supercup
    1996 Italian Championship A2

Vladimir Grbic:
    2000 Italian Championship A1
    2000 Olympic Games
    2000 CEV Cup
    1997 Cup Winners Cup
    1996 Italian Cup A1
    1996 Italian Supercup
    1996 European Supercup
    1996 CEV Cup
    1994 CEV Cup

Any Questions? :)

• Kasjan, the data of Vladimir Grbich without Nikola Grbich and vice versa is irrelevant to this comparison. We are looking for the best DUO. Grbich won two italian titles in duo with Vladimir Nikolov, which makes them also candidates for the best in the world at least at club level. You should filter your analisys only to titles, which Grbich brothers TOGETHER WON.
    Any questions? :whistle:

• Ok well,...how about this.

Ricardo/Dante/Giba:
    2001 America's Cup
    2003 World League
    2004 Olympic Games
    2004 World League
    2005 World League
    2006 World Championship
    2006 World League
    2007 World League

There are several others: Bernardi/Giani, Grbic/Miljkovic or Vermiglio/Fei, Zagumny/Swiderski,...but it would take much time to count their international successes. But as I see, it seems that only first places in international tournaments are really important for you guys. But if you have a little knowledge in volleyball, then you know, that Ball/Stanley isnt the best Duo in the world.
    There are so many great Players/Duos which didnt make a triple in a year like the US guys 2 years ago. I've been happy that the US Team won the gold medal, but they will be
    no more as competetive as they were in the OG 2008.

Let's wait and see what happens @ the WC 2010 :)

• Kasjan, in Brazil's case I really think that the team as a whole is great - like a philharmonie, so any 3 out of the team won't make the correct triple. I agree, that there are great couples and Ball/Stanley is one of them,like Grbich/Nikolov or Grbich/Grbich. I also agree that USA had one time fun, they don't have the capacity do support long-term winning. Only Brazil has the capacity and potentially Cuba and Poland does. In reality Brasil will continue to grab most titles, interrupted more frequently by other teams, at least I hope this to happen.

• Hey guys i don't care who is the best duo on the world but i looking matches
    so if you have this match i please you to upload link

• by AaRon SnaKe
    Pan-American games 2007

Someone can upload the game mexico against puerto rico of the
    Please, thank you very much :sos: :sos: :sos:

hey buddy is not here, you don't add posts about representation here of only Zenit Kazan matches so take this post upload another thread becouse here i looking matches Zenit Kazań so please don't write nothing if it is not about the matches Zenit Kazań
    Thank you :cup:

• by AaRon SnaKe
    Pan-American games 2007

hey buddy is not here, you don't add posts about representation here of only Zenit Kazan matches so take this post upload another thread becouse here i looking matches Zenit Kazań so please don't write nothing if it is not about the matches Zenit Kazań
    Thank you :cup:

You seem to be a value sucker as far as I can see. You are impolite and only seem to care about taking from this community.

• Hey men if you have some problem just say it to my face
    maybe you be sucker
    but i do not write anything on the others thread if i do not have idea about this
    to sum up i please you don't write stupid post :box:

• Japp i feel the same about this guy. He spams the Men's Multimedia-Threads with his requests...
    I think he's too young to understand how a community like this works.
    Would be fine if Justyna could warn or ban this guy.

http://www.inside-volley.com/w…earchID=141045&highlight=