CEV Cup 2010/2011

• Tauron You must win the match. If You lose Konrad will be very very angry and He will use very very cruel punishment for You... He is very very cruel when He is angry... He is worst than Jason from the 13th of Friday...

• Hello
    Gornicza just beats "my" french team Mulhouse with 3-2 !
    Each time, in the 3rd and 5th set, Gornicza scored 5 points to 1 and took the set
    What a pity when you are 14-12 in the tie-break and so close of the golden set :-((

25-20 (24'), 21-25 (25'), 27-25 (30'), 20-25 (25'), 17-15 (20') : 2h06
    Each team with... 110 points !!!

Damned, I will not meet Léo in Mulhouse
    Yes, yes, a golden set is very closed and amazing

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Urbino wins 15-5 in the tie-break

• As I can see MKS Dąbrowa had a lot of problems in 2nd game at home. I didn't expect it after an easy victory in France.
    CEV Cup semifinal is a great result for this team. Nice surprise by them :)
    Organika Łódź fought in Italy like Mulhouse in Poland. They lost, but I'm glad they hadn't given up after first bad game. :thumbup:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Urbino wins 15-5 in the tie-break

CHATEAU D'AX URBINO - ORGANIKA BUDOWLANI LODZ 3-2 (25-19, 26-28, 21-25, 25-9, 15-5)

CHATEAU D'AX URBINO: Leonardi (L), Wilson 12, Roani 2, Petrauskaite 21, Colombo 17, Lapi 1, Garzaro 13, Di Iulio 11, Dalia 3. Non entrati Prado De Oliveira. All. Salvagni.

ORGANIKA BUDOWLANI LODZ: Bryda 13, Ciesielska (L), De Cassia 2, De 9, Echenique 1, Kosek 9, Szymanska 3, Wojcieska 6, Zaroslinska 24.

ARBITRI: Mocsnik - Ristovski.

NOTE - durata set: 23', 30', 25', 17', 11'; tot: 106'.

Chateau d'Ax URBINO: Battute errate 3, Ace 5.

Organika Budowlani LODZ: Battute errate 11, Ace 4.

• Krasnodar-Bergamo 3-0...now golden set :aww:

• Beograd in semi final. Great, what a surprise.
    So : Krasnodar - Gornicza and Urbino - Beograd

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

Edited once, last by fraggle_r ().

• great victory for krasnodar! i hope they will grab this cup! starseva, ana ferrreira, bukreeva, kodirova, rogacheva , murstazaeva, ezhova :rose:
    any stats?? :sos:

• Dinamo Krasnidar - Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo 3-0 (26-24 31-29 25-18; golden set 15-13).

Krasnodar: Kodirova 6, Murtazaeva 10, Bukreeva 29, Ferreira 22, Ezhova
    (L), Startseva 3, Rogacheva 9. N.E.: Lebedeva, Shchukina, Kruglaya,
    Iskulova, Lubnina. Allenatore: Ovchinnikov.
    Norda Foppapedretti
    Bergamo: Ortolani 16, Nucu 13, Signorile 3, Merlo (L), Bosetti 4,
    Piccinini 14, Arrighetti 12, Lo Bianco, Vasileva 15. N.E.: Fanzini,
    Carrara (L), Zambelli. Allenatore: Mazzanti.
    Arbitri: Isajlovic e Lazarevic.
    Note: Krasnodar: ace 6, bs 6, muri 12. Bergamo: ace 4, bs 4. muri 13.

• Thanks Vava12!!
    bukreeva and ana ferrreira are playing quite well...they demolished dinamo moscow some days ago :white:

• Who is Bukreeva?and Ferreira is the player who played some years ago in italian team Lines Altamura?

• Who is Bukreeva?and Ferreira is the player who played some years ago in italian team Lines Altamura?

yes, Ferreira (also known as Fofinha) played in Italy in 2008/2009 season... and bukreeva is the russia hitter from krasnodar, she is 24 years old and 1,87m high . she played in Dinamo Yantar in the previous seasons..now in krasnodar she is one of the best scores of russian superleague... i was just looking at the stats of the matches she played in Yantar and saw that she can receive too :thumbup: