Friendly club tournaments!

• I thouht Eczaci will win easy,but did not think that Rabita will lose so easily!Anyway I hope it will be very good signal for them!!! And I also agree about libero-the game without her is not possible; ) Rabita had definitely problem with reception-no doubt;) No Glass,no Popovic :lol: :lol: , in bad shape Doganjic and Kulikova,who will receive? Mamma? :lol:

• I thouht Eczaci will win easy,but did not think that Rabita will lose so easily!Anyway I hope it will be very good signal for them!!! And I also agree about libero-the game without her is not possible; ) Rabita had definitely problem with reception-no doubt;) No Glass,no Popovic :lol: :lol: , in bad shape Doganjic and Kulikova,who will receive? Mamma? :lol:

I don't think Doganjic and Kulikova are in bad shape..This is the first match's of Rabita and second of Vakıfbank's! I don't think Glass will be solution in reception..She isn't better tahn Kulikova or Tocko! I think the best receivers are Doganjic,Kulikova and libero Popovic in Rabita..But they will be better next months!!I hope they will be better until ECL starts!

MVP of the match is Güldeniz Önal! :super: :drink:

• yes yes,I am totally agree with you. Kulikova,Doganjic are veryvery good receivers! Doganjic told me tat day as if she saw the ball first time ever :lol: :lol: :lol: She told we need to be in a form,but we can not even keep the ball) Of course in time it will be better;)

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Igtisadçi Bakü 3-2

Eczacıbaşı and Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT will play final tomorrow.

Eczacıbaşı played with : Asuman-Gözde Yılmaz/Francia-Büşra/Dushykevic-Aysun/Serpil.

The streaming quality was very low i only remember Lehtonen in Igtisadçi's squad.Good luck Eczacıbaşı tomorrow :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Just comedy))))))))))) Igtisadchi`s setter Yael Castiglione felt very bad and was hospitalized and Igtisadchi played with Rabita`s setter)))))))))))))))
    And one of Igtisadchi`s players was injuried at the beginning of the macth,I was not told the names of the players,but I really laughed very much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• I feel really very sorry for Yael Castiglioen-her problem is quite serious,I feel really very sorry! Igtisadchi is without setter,Weiss with German National team and Castiglione is in hospital,and one middle blocker(name was not told) was injuried at the beginning of the macth.

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra 3 -2 Igtısadci (25-15, 25-23, 19-25, 22-25, 15-11)

Eczacıbaşı Vitra: Dushkyvich, Asuman, Mirka, Aysun, Gozde, Busra, Serpil(L), Cansu, Melis

Igtısadci: Blanco, Filiz, Wing, Fernandez, Castiglione, Lehtonen, Abbasova(L), Abdullaeva

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bielsko Bİala won the match 3-0

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Galatasaray Istanbul 3:0 (25:21, 25:23, 33:31)

BKS: Gabriela Wojtowicz, Joanna Frąckowiak, Iwona Waligóra, Katarzyna Skorupa, Jolanta Studzienna, Natalia Bamber, Agata Sawicka (libero) oraz Anna Kaczmar, Karolina Ciaszkiewicz.

Galatasaray: Dilara( 8 ), Erika (13), Gozde (4), Ivana (23), Vesna (4), Arzu Funda (L), Ebru (1), Merve, Gamze, Seda, Özlem

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Tragedy for Igtisadchi in this season.Aleoscar iriarte also was injuried and stopped match in the middle. Igtisadchi did not have a middle-blocker to substitute her((
    Igtisadchi stayed without setter- Yael Castiglione has been opearted,and Weiss in German National team. Who will play the firt round of the Cahllenge CUp? It starts on 17 OCtober!

• i have a source that says that panathinaikos is coming to play with anorthosis http://www.volleyball.org.cy/ (you are from greece you will can read this from dates 30[size=7].09.2010 / 13.08[/size] and [size=7]01.10.2010 / 12.28 [/size])

Is the men's team!

• Galatasaray Istanbul - Organika Budowlani 1:3 (23:25, 25:23, 23:25, 13:25)

Składy:

Galatasaray: Eika Coimbra, Ivana Djerisilo, Vesna
    Citakovic, Seda Eryuz, Gozde Dal, Dilara Bilge, Funda Bilgi (libero)
    oraz Merve Dalbeler, Gamze Alikaya, Ebru Elhan.

Organika:Katarzyna Bryda, Marta Szymańska, Julia
    Shelukhina, Sylwia Wojcieska, Joanna Mirek, Kathleen Olsovsky, Katarzyna
    Ciesielska (libero) oraz Marta Wójcik, Michela Teixeira.

• BKS Aluprof - Denso Airybees 2:3 (25:18, 25:19, 13:25, 23:25, 9:15)

BKS: Karolina Ciaszkiewicz, Gabriela Wojtowicz, Iwona Waligóra, Jolanta Studzienna, Anna Kaczmar, Natalia Bamber, Agata Sawicka (libero) oraz Katarzyna Skorupa, Joanna Frąckowiak.

Denso: Yoshiko Yano, Sakura Kumagai, Chikako Okuda, Nanami Inoue, Miku Izuoka, Yuko Suzuki, Yuka Sakurai (libero) oraz Shoko Omura, Risa Ishii, Tsubasa Honda

Standings
    1. BKS Aluprof 7 pkt 8-3 253:224
    2. Denso Airybees 6 pkt 9-6 334:301
    3. Organika Budowlani 4 pkt 5-7 259:278
    4. Galatasaray Istanbul 1 pkt 3-9 271:294

MVP: Sakura Kumagai (Denso)

Best Setter: Anna Kaczmar (BKS)

Best by playing: Karolina Ciaszkiewicz (BKS)

Best Blocker: Sylwia Wojcieska (Organika)

Best Attacker: Ivana Djerisilo (Galatasaray)

Best Libero: Yuka Sakurai (Denso)

The best players in each team

Denso: Sakura Kumagai

Galatasaray: Arzu Gollu

Organika: Katarzyna Bryda

BKS: Karolina Ciaszkiewicz

• Errea Cup the best players:
    MVP: Mirka Francia (Eczacibashi Vitra)
    Best Spiker: Natalya Mammadova (Rabita Baku)
    Best Letter: Irina Zhukova (Rabita Baku)

Best Blocker: Melis Gurkaynak(VGSTT)
    Best Libero: Serpil Ersari (Eczacibashi Vitra)

• In the Sunday afternoon volleyball players of the Gwardia Wrocław was propagating their sport in Ząbkowice Śląskie. Rafał Błaszczyk could also test the form of female inhabitants of Wrocław which are preparing for the league season, and the chance to it was not a counter, because their opponent was Aftodor Metar Chelabinsk, the sixth team of Russian Superleague. Admittedly female inhabitants of Wrocław went to bed with rivals 1: 3, but on closest Wednesday will have the chance for the revenge. In the Hall Orbit, to which the admission is free of charge both teams will meet at the 17.00 hour.

• Rabita-Igtisadchi (Match without setter))) Haneef`s first match for Igtisadchi! Fernandez and Blanco were setters;))) Bravo Azeri libero Elina Abbasova-67 reception and just two faults! and great thanks to Artem Borisenko for statistcis from Rabita VC.

• Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Denso Airbyees 3:2
    (25:16, 25:20, 15:25, 25:22, 15:17)

Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - Omiczka Omsk 2:2
    (25:23, 17:25, 25:20, 24:26)

VT Aurubis Hamburg - Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 2:3
    (24:26, 25:20, 21:25, 25:22, 6:15)