Friendly club tournaments!

• Galatasaray 2-3 Denso

Galatasaray: Dilara (21) :win: , Erika (16), Ivana (29) :super: , Vesna (14), Arzu (2), Özlem (7), L(Merve)

I impressed with Dilara's performance! She is 20 years old and very talented player! I think she will play in starting six! I hope we will see her in NT, too!

• No,because the two principal outside hitters (Molnar and Mahon) are not in Athens this moment because of their national teams.BTW they will visit the island AEK Athens(Koutouxidou,Borovinsec,Kis,Kalaidzieva) and Markopoulo(Simankova,Santos,Tsima).There will be a very nice tournament!

Panathinaikos and Olympiakos will continue their preparations in Greece.

i have a source that says that panathinaikos is coming to play with anorthosis http://www.volleyball.org.cy/ (you are from greece you will can read this from dates 30[size=7].09.2010 / 13.08[/size] and [size=7]01.10.2010 / 12.28 [/size])

• Denso Airybees - Organika Budowlani Łódź 3:2 (24:26, 27:25, 23:25, 25:20, 20:18)

Denso: Yoshiko Yano, Sakura Kumagi, Chikako Okuda, Nanami Inoue, Miku Izuoka, Yuko Suzuki, Yuka Sakurai (libero) oraz Risa Ishii, Eri Hosoda, Shoko Omura, Saki Mashiba.

Organika: Michela Teixeira, Julia Shelukhina, Marta Wójcik, Sylwia Wojcieska, Joanna Mirek, Kathleen Olsovsky, Katarzyna Ciesielska (libero) oraz Marta Szymańska, Katarzyna Bryda.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Bielsko Biala won 1st set 25-21

BKS: Gabriela Wojtowicz, Joanna Frąckowiak, Iwona Waligóra, Katarzyna Skorupa, Jolanta Studzienna, Natalia Bamber, Agata Sawicka (libero) oraz Anna Kaczmar, Karolina Ciaszkiewicz.

Galatasaray: Coimbra, Djerisilo, Gollu, Citakovic, Uslu Eryuz, Bilge, Bilgi (libero) oraz Dalbeler

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT is ahead 2-0(25-21/25-18/6- 8 ) against Rabita Bakü.Probably Ceren and Dicle from Junior Team and also young players are in Vakıfbank roster coz all main players are in NT camps.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bielsko Bİala won the match 3-0

BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - Galatasaray Istanbul 3:0 (25:21, 25:23, 33:31)

• Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT 3-1 Rabita Bakü (25-21/25-18/17-25/25-22) Vakıfbank has played with young squad and really nice win from young girls :drink:

• VGS Türk Telekom 3-1 Rabita Bakü (25-21, 25-18, 17-25, 25-22)

VGS Türk Telekom: G. Önal, M. Gürkaynak, Ö. Kırdar, C. Kestirengöz, C. Demirhan(18 yo and 195 height), S. Altay, B. Şahin(L), T. Ergenç, N. Benli
    Rabita Bakü:Zhukova, Mammadova, Kulikova, Tocko, Dyachenko, Golubovic, Doganjic(L), Nenova, Starovic

In VGSTT there isn't any NT player(Bahar,Gözde,Gizem) and foreign players Poljak,Glinka,Nikolic but they won against Rabita's first team! :super:

• Ceren Kestirengöz(17) beated Mammadova :lol:

• Bravo Vakifbank! Really bravo!They did it with the youngest squad which one Rabita had to beat with 10-0! Although I don`t get serious this tournament,I think it is very good signal for Rabita in the Future. It is their very first macth-they did not have even one set before this macth,but it doesnot mean that they could lose such terribly!

• They had to beat but they didnt it means something is wrong with Rabita.Probably reception is the weakest point of Rabita they need to find precaution for it coz they will play in IECL&Azeri League.Also happy for Ceren Kestirengöz :heart: She completed JEC best scorer and a nice performance against Rabita Bakü.

• I think Rabita has to transfer 2nd libero, Popovic will join team lately.
    As I see all players played during the match , I think coach havent decide 6 yet. It is their first time together...result is not good .But there is more time :)

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra-Igtisadçi Bakü 2-0(25-15/25-23)