Friendly club tournaments!

• Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg - Pronar AZS Bialystok 2518 2523 2521.

Originally called to play 5 sets but Karpol was so angry on his Players that after 3rd set He ended match.

• Is panathinaikos fc gonna have any friendly matches in Cyprus next week?

• Galatasaray will play friendly tournament in Poland( I wrote it to this topic)..After this tournament they will play friendly matches with Japanese team Denso(5 October), Russian team Spartak OMSK(6 October) and Polish Team Fakro Muszyna(7 October)! :drink:

• Is panathinaikos fc gonna have any friendly matches in Cyprus next week?

No,because the two principal outside hitters (Molnar and Mahon) are not in Athens this moment because of their national teams.BTW they will visit the island AEK Athens(Koutouxidou,Borovinsec,Kis,Kalaidzieva) and Markopoulo(Simankova,Santos,Tsima).There will be a very nice tournament!

Panathinaikos and Olympiakos will continue their preparations in Greece.

• No,because the two principal outside hitters (Molnar and Mahon) are not in Athens this moment because of their national teams.BTW they will visit the island AEK Athens(Koutouxidou,Borovinsec,Kis,Kalaidzieva) and Markopoulo(Simankova,Santos,Tsima).There will be a very nice tournament!

Panathinaikos and Olympiakos will continue their preparations in Greece.

simankova in Markopoulo? so please tell me the transfer news, I'm eager to know.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Galatasaray will play friendly tournament in Poland( I wrote it to this topic)..After this tournament they will play friendly matches with Japanese team Denso(5 October), Russian team Spartak OMSK(6 October) and Polish Team Fakro Muszyna(7 October)! :drink:

As far as I know on 5 October will be friendly match Poland NT - Denso Airybees so this is rather small chance that Galatasaray will play with Denso the same day. Maybe as training before match with Poland, who knows.

• As far as I know on 5 October will be friendly match Poland NT - Denso Airybees so this is rather small chance that Galatasaray will play with Denso the same day. Maybe as training before match with Poland, who knows.

It was written in Galatasaray Offical Website like I wrote!

• It was written in Galatasaray Offical Website like I wrote!

Maybe it will be this match, I don't know. I know only that match with Poland will be on 100%. Tickets was sold. I don't know what with match against Muszyna because there are only 4 players now. The rest are with NT of Poland and Holland. Maybe players of NT will join on this match.

• simankova in Markopoulo? so please tell me the transfer news, I'm eager to know.

Noone of the teams did not complete the rosters until this moment.As i know Markopoulo will have setter Simankova,Anna Paula Santos(ex Valleriano Menorca) as opposite and Tsima and Kosma(the big talent of greek volleyball) as outside hitters.As i heard today maybe will come in the team Zhukova(MB from NT Kazakhstan) who played in this team two years ago.I think it will be a very good team!

Olympiakos will play with Ognenjovic,Koleva(BUL) and Crencvic(SRB)(OH) and with greek Chantava(OH Nt),Kyriakidou(MB Nt),Giakoumi(MB Nt).The last one is a very explosive MB but she never played in NT because of problems with the National Federation.I think is more than ready to win the first Championship.

From Panathinaikos they left: the opposite Dumitrescou who is pregnant,the two main setters Koutouxidou and Chatzinikou(both NT).The first one went to AEK (new promoted in A1) the second one who is wife of Jordi Gens(setter NT Spain) stopped volleyball.Tomasevic went to Poland i think.In Panathinaikos brought Mladenovic(ex Murcia) and Mahon (ex igtisadschi Baku) and kept Molnar who are good players(Molnar two steps up) but took the risk to bring in the team for the position of the setter a greek girl(Christodoulou) who is very talented but with no so much experience.The team also kept Tzanakaki and Chatzinikolaou(both MB) which are very good players and the libero Mylona who completes 8 years in the team!At the same time arrived some girls who are athletes of beach volleyball and they think that these girls can help the team.

Iraklis Thessalonikis did not finish yet the roster but for sure the setter will be Bianca Moraru(NT Romania) ex-Sisenheim Germany.

Iraklis Kifisias will have only greek players but these players are all the girls who play in the NT of Youth and Junior.Head Coach will be Zoran Kovacic the head coach of NT team of Serbia.

Sorry for the :offtopic: !

• Denso Airybees - Galatasaray Istanbul 3:2 (25:21, 21:25, 22:25, 30:28, 15:13)

Składy:

Denso:Yoshiko Yano, Sakura Kumagi, Chikako Okuda, Nanami Inoue, Miku Izuoka, Yuko Suzuki, Yuka Sakurai (libero) (Erika Sakae, Risa Ishii, Shoko Omura)

Galatasaray: Erika Kelly Coimbra, Ivana Djerisilo, Ozlem Ozcelik, Arzu Gollu, Vesna Citakovic Djurisiz, Dilara Bilge, Merve Dalbeler (libero) (Funda Bilgi)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• BKS Aluprof - Organika Budowlani 3:0 (25:17, 25:13, 25:17)

Składy:

BKS: Karolina Ciaszkieiwcz, Iwona Waligóra, Berenika Okuniewska, Jolanta Studzienna, Anna Kaczmar, Natalia Bamber, Agata Sawicka (libero) oraz Katarzyna Skorupa.

Organika: Katarzyna Bryda, Marta Szymańska, Julia Shelukhina, Sylwia Wojcieska, Joanna Mirek, Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Katarzyna Ciesielska (libero) oraz Michela Teixeira, Kathleen Olsovsky, Marta Pluta, Luana Vanessa de Paula, Karolina Kosek.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Okuniewska played??? Isnt She with NT?

Do you guys have statistics?

Yes, in Bielsko played Okuniewska from NT, in Organika Zaroslinska. Kosek was in squad but played only in end of 3 set. I don't know if Werblinska was in Bielsko match squad. Training camp of our NT start today in Szczyrk, tournament is in Bielsko Biala and this is very close to Szczyrk, so players from NT whose clubs are Bielsko Biala and Lodz (Okuniewska, Werblinska (both Bielsko) Zaroslinska, Kosek (both Lodz)) join the teams and can play in this tournament. This is very good opportunity to play for them, especially for Okuniewska, Zaroslinska, Kosek. They aren't main team (6) players. I think that Werblinska is not able to club on this tournament but I'm not sure.

• Yes, in Bielsko played Okuniewska from NT, in Organika Zaroslinska. Kosek was in squad but played only in end of 3 set. I don't know if Werblinska was in Bielsko match squad. Training camp of our NT start today in Szczyrk, tournament is in Bielsko Biala and this is very close to Szczyrk, so players from NT whose clubs are Bielsko Biala and Lodz (Okuniewska, Werblinska (both Bielsko) Zaroslinska, Kosek (both Lodz)) join the teams and can play in this tournament. This is very good opportunity to play for them, especially for Okuniewska, Zaroslinska, Kosek. They aren't main team (6) players. I think that Werblinska is not able to club on this tournament but I'm not sure.

I see...thanks! ;)

• Dinamo Moscow is playing friendly matches against italian clubs...from vldinamo.ru:

Bergamo 0 x 4 Dinamo
    Novara 1 x 3 Dinamo (28-30, 25-22, 20-25, 18-25)

do you know more about them?