Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• me too, I wish I could see it.

Fenerbahce is now at 3rd place in general league classification :P
    Vakif is at 2nd.
    and Eczacibasi - still unbeatable - 1st

• i dont like Turkish leage as a Turkish person, because of only 3 high level teams you know who are they :) others nothing, like 25-3 :( and this is not good

• Just watching the Eczaci v. Fener match and noticing how bad Naz makes the team when Fenerbahce has to play without Fofao. I decided to keep track.

Match started on the video at 2-0 Fenerbahce lead in set 1.
    Set 1
    2-0 Naz dumps a perfect pass that is recovered and hit out of bounds.
    3-0 Eda serves into the net. She never whould have done that if Fofao was in.
    3-1 Nihan shanks low to outside of zone 4. Fofao totally would have gotten to it and set it perfect.
    3-2 Sokolova tips a set that is about 15cm wide. If Fofao sets that ball Sokolova hits it for a kill.
    4-2 Naz misses serve. Fofao hasn't missed a serve since she was 13 years old.
    4-3 Naz sets very tight pass about to about 2m off the net. Kasia deals with this wretched set by tiping for a kill.
    5-4 Pass 5m from net Naz sets a pipe, Sokolova hits it out - must have been a bad set because Sokolova never hits Fofao's sets out.
    5-5 Perfect pass, Naz sets Nati who hits it off one blocker for a kill. If Fofao had set it Nati totally would have hit the ball to the floor.
    7-6 Sokolova shanks pass into service zone and Naz can't get there. Slow poke. Fofao would have disappeared and re-appeared right under it.
    7-7 Naz takes low fast pass and sets to zone 4 and it is not a kill. Then Eczaci tips to zone 4 and Nihan can't get it. Fofao would have run all the way across the court and got that ball.
    7-8 TTO Jose Roberto having problems talking to Naz. She should have quit university studies and leaned Portugese when he was hired. Selfish child.
    8-8 Kasia serves ace! She saw Fofao sitting beind the bench and knew it was time to serve a great ball!
    9-8 Kasia serves out. She saw Naz in the first line just before she hit the ball. Naz is to pale, she creates a glare that blinded Kasia in the moment of the serve. Fofao doesn't have that problem, except when she sweats, but she's so good now that she never sweats anymore.
    9-9 Sokolova aced straight to floor. She saw Naz running to target. Naz is to tall, Sokolova sees right over Fofao.
    9-10 By some miracle there is a perfect pass and Naz sets Eda who kills the ball. First thing Naz had done right since she got up in the morning. Well, since she went to bed the night before - if Naz was a team player she would have stayed in bed today.
    11-10 Naz and Eda block the ball over Nihan's head in zone 5. Fofao would have run over there and made the dig.
    12-11 Eda serves out. I don't think this one was Naz's fault - but maybe the TV didn't show something. (see I'm totally fair)
    12-12 Pefect pass sets Kasia pipe for kill. It looked pretty good, but the ball was touched on its way. When Fofao sets the defense never touches the ball.
    13-12 Naz easy serve Bown hits quick for a kill. Fofao never would serve to a good pass.
    13-13 Neslihan aces Sokolova. Liuba would never be aced twice if Fofao were in.
    13-14 Bad pass to zone 4, somehow Leadfeet makes it there and sets her best friend Kasia not once but twice! Kasia hits second out. Fofao knows Kasia can't hit two perfect sets in a row.
    13-15 OMG Naz gets aced AGAIN! I mean Sokolova and Nihan got aced, but Naz was to tall and got in their vision again.
    13-16 TTO Jose Roberto trying sign language to communicate with Naz...
    13-16 Perfect pass so good even Naz can't mess it up. Step-out to Sokolova who kills it dead. INSHALLAH maybe this will happen again before the game is over!
    14-17 Late in rally Naz finally stops setting her best buddy and Nati gets a kill.
    15-17 Naz digs an easy ball and Kasia gets blocked because Eda has to set.
    15-18 The college genious finally figures out Nati is a good hitter. Another kill for her.
    16-18 Jose Roberto finally comes to his senses and switches setters. Naz and her best friend are on the bench.
    16-18 Zülfiye ALMOST digs a wicked quick set but can't quite make what would have been a spectacular play.
    16-19 Zülfiye sets an (almost) perfect quick set for a kill. Fofao didn't even tell her to do it.
    17-20 Sokolova overpass by 3m. She's already better than when Naz was in! In same rally Zülfiye lets someone else dig and makes a perfect set to Liuba.
    18-20 Zülfiye makes spectacular dig and because she loves Zülfiye so much, Sokolova kills a not so good set from Nati.
    19-21 Nati overpasses by just a few cm. Passing is much better with Zülfiye in the game. She could not quite reach this one though. Zülfiye is so small and cute!
    20-22 Oh goodness, Jose Roberto is putting Naz and her doubles partner back in. OMG Naz didn't hug and kiss Zülfiye when she went in the game!!! Naz is probably jealous that Zülfiye has more boys who are taller than her.
    20-23 Sokolova passes another ball over the net and this time out. Fofao would have used her magic to one hand set position 4 on that pass.
    Game over.

Set 2
    0-0 Naz serves pretty good, but it doesn't mean anything because Mirka gets a kill anyway.
    0-1 Sokolova over passes again, and Naz is called for back row block. She's to tall, Fofao would never get called for that.
    0-2 Sokolova with decent pass, but then Naz sets her and Sokolova is rightfully admiring the first good pass she made all night and isn't ready. Fofao knows Liuba gets distracted sometimes.
    1-2 Naz makes another dig and Sokolova gets a kill even though she has to hit off of a Nihan set (I think).
    3-3 Kasia almost digs cross court, but sees Naz out of the corner of her eye just an instant before the ball gets to her and shanks. Or maybe she didn't see Naz, but she knew she would be right there and that distracted her.
    4-5 overpass that Naz blocks. Fofao would have used her magic to keep that pass on Fener's side.

I can't take any more of this, but did you see when Rasna got hurt?

Elif set Neslihan a tight set, and instead of stoping mid-rally so no one could possibly get hurt (she should have called time-out), she tried to hit the ball anyway! Then when Rasna got hurt and was lying there on the floor Neslihan looked at her for a few seconds!!! Like Neslihan was really concerned about the pain of someone she has known for years, who she played with on the national team, and who she's played against almost all her life! I mean you can totally tell from the replay that right when Neslihan saw that set she thought "oh I can totally take out Cigdem right now and maybe even end her career!" She probably thought that it was OK even though Cigdem is her friend, because Cigdem is playing for Fenerbahce now and Cigdem would probably be happy she did, because Naz never sets her anyway! Oh, and because everyone from Fenerbahce is evil. And Neslihan is a Galatasaray fan which means she totally hates even the people she likes in Fenerbahce.

• Fenerbahce Acibadem has one game more. We ll play with Dicle Universitesi, Nilüfer Belediyesi and Iba Ted Koleji. As i wrote before, being leadar of normal season is so important. The game between Eczacşbasi V-Vakif GSTT is so important for these three teams.

me too, I wish I could see it.

Fenerbahce is now at 3rd place in general league classification :P
    Vakif is at 2nd.
    and Eczacibasi - still unbeatable - 1st

About Neslihan or any other players, i dont care their favourite teams. And also if i m not wrong Neslihan is Beşiktaş's fan. But her husband Orkun Darnel is an officcer in Galatasaray's volleybol department. IMO these are just unnecessary details.

• Fenerbahce Acibadem has one game more. We ll play with Dicle Universitesi, Nilüfer Belediyesi and Iba Ted Koleji. As i wrote before, being leadar of normal season is so important. The game between Eczacşbasi V-Vakif GSTT is so important for these three teams.

About Neslihan or any other players, i dont care their favourite teams. And also if i m not wrong Neslihan is Beşiktaş's fan. But her husband Orkun Darnel is an officcer in Galatasaray's volleybol department. IMO these are just unnecessary details.

I think she is Eskişehirspor fan :P

• I've seen a match between Thailand & Bangladesh and sets were 25-1 25-1 25-3 :white: :white: :white:

Ok, you won :P :white:

• Hehe, you are certainly right :) She was born as a supporter of Eskisehirspor ;)

I think she is Eskişehirspor fan :P

• where respect ? WHY Fenerbahçe players ( especially ! Kasia and Eda ) to background ? this photo dont respect ! belittle !!! Neslihan style ... :thumbdown:

sorry, stupid comment. ;)

• Come on Hakanaas stop talking about Neslihan.Now everyone know that you dont like Neslihan but there are many Neslihan fans respect them.I am tired to see your sentences about Neslihan.When will you give up?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Murina, your post is right on the spot!!! :thumbsup:
    I watched the match and yes, of course Fofao is still a better setter than Naz, but by no means Naz is to blame for the defeat. Eczaci just played better in that match and that's it. And about Cigdem's injury, yes it's really bad and I don't like it at all when players aren't careful when they attack so close to the net, but it happens and I'm sure it wasn't intentionally. Other players jump over the middle line in attack all the time (Gözde Kirdar being the absolute queen of that...).

• Other players jump over the middle line in attack all the time (Gözde Kirdar being the absolute queen of that...).

This was so funny :lol: Yea Gözde is doing lots of action during spike and the result is sometimes funny :lol: Lorenzo Micelli said in interview after match '' We are working hard especially we are giving big importance to serves in trainings'' Eczacıbaşı's serves and Fenerbahçe's horribble reception was the key of match and Eczacıbaşı recieved serves much better and thanks to Büşra she replaced Francia very well in reception and Bown she is a legendary MB :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• This was so funny :lol: Yea Gözde is doing lots of action during spike and the result is sometimes funny :lol: Lorenzo Micelli said in interview after match '' We are working hard especially we are giving big importance to serves in trainings'' Eczacıbaşı's serves and Fenerbahçe's horribble reception was the key of match and Eczacıbaşı recieved serves much better and thanks to Büşra she replaced Francia very well in reception and Bown she is a legendary MB :win:

Heather Bown is one of the best MB of the world..i love her,she played in Jesi for 4 years and she did amazing!!!!!!! :rose: