Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom - Iller Bankasi - 3:0 (25:3; 25:15; 25:15)
    stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/vgs_iller_avl_m1.pdf

25:3 ! :white:

This result could indicate that two outcome;

1- Vakif plays like a monster in this season
    2- There is a such a big gap between teams in Turkish league :whistle:

• This result could indicate that two outcome;

Of course, you're right. But 3 points - it's schocking xD

• I dont think Tom or Costa is better than Nati or Sokolova.Nati Osmo always struggles a lot for her team.But Logan is not a player like Osmo.When logan feels like playing then she can play good.(Logan didnt play good at World champ's semi finals. in japan )

Tom had injury i guess at World Championship, At Olympic, she showed real performance Tom Logan! And i always prefer her to any other OH. She has more leadership skills, smarter, and more spectacular spiker IMO. And she always do her best in any condition, look at the previous season at novara, she was the only one who try to do something for team!

• This result could indicate that two outcome;

i dont think that the gap is soo big, i just suppose, that something went wrong with iller ! maybe they were all sleeping on the yourt ??? i dont know but if you look to nilüfer or ankaragücü or eregli, then i think the places 1-8 are good

• Marina Tumas played with %5 on attack. :white:

She has "foot stress fracture".And I read she closed this season.

Thanks Omer. I did not know that it was so serious. I hope she can play again soon.

• I agree with people who say there are weak teams in Turkish League but İller Bankası is not one of these teams. I think today something went wrong with the team and it seems Nikolic, "The Bomba", exploded in a good way this season. :lol:

• Does anyone know, there ll be all-star organizations (men and women) this year or not? Any details about it?

• i haven't read-heard anything about it and i wonder. i think last organization was not good. I hope there ll be this year again. I prefer mixed teams, in other way Turkish team have no chance i think; Fofao, Glinka,Kasia, Ivana, Del Core,Nati, Sokolova, Mirka, Fürst, Poljak, Bown :) but they need libero :)

Shall we form all-star teams ?

• i haven't read-heard anything about it and i wonder. i think last organization was not good. I hope there ll be this year again. I prefer mixed teams, in other way Turkish team have no chance i think; Glinka,Kasia, Ivana, Del Core, Sokolova, Mirka, Fürst, Poljak, Bown :) but they need libero :)

Yes,You're right. there were mixed teams consisting of both local and foreign players in Womens basketball all star game.

• Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom - Iller Bankasi - 3:0 (25:3; 25:15; 25:15)
    stats: http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/vgs_iller_avl_m1.pdf

25:3 ! :white:

This's record! :D I would like to watch this match :D