Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• Congratulations to VGSTT :flower: !!!!

What a come-back :super: :super:

• Aroma Women's 1st Leage - Individual Awards from VYZ
    Best Blocker: Maja Poljak ( Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom )
    Best Libero: Ebru Ceylan ( İller Bankası )
    Best Reciever: Ebru Ceylan ( İller Bankası )
    Best Scorer: Deniz Hakyemez ( Galatasaray Medical Park )
    Best Server: Neslihan Darnel ( Eczacıbaşı Vitra )
    Best Setter: Marina Katiç ( Ereğli Belediyesi )
    Best Spiker: Marina Tumas ( İller Bankası )

MVP: Ebru Ceylan ( İller Bankası )
    :flower:

• Vakif - Besiktas ? :D gooo girllllz !! :super:

Haha great!!! :D
    I Gotta Feeling.... :D :super:

• Aroma Women's 1st Leage - Individual Awards from kadir8 :D
    Best Blocker: Maja Poljak ( Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom )
    Best Libero: Gizem Güreşen (Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom)
    Best Reciever: Natasha Osmokrovic (Fenerbahce Acıbadem)
    Best Scorer: Marina Tumas (İller Bankası)
    Best Server: Neslihan Darnel (Eczacıbaşı Vitra)
    Best Setter: Tuğçe Atıcı (İller Bankası)
    Best Spiker: Malgorzata Glinka (Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom)

MVP: MAJA POLJAK :rose:

• You are incredible! :lol: :lol:

My choose:

Best Blocker: Alesya Safronova
    Best Libero: Gizem Güreşen ==> Sorry vyz. :rose: :lol:
    Best Reciever: Natasa Osmokrovic
    Best Scorer: Marina Tumas
    Best Server: Naz Aydemir
    Best Setter: Tuğçe Atıcı
    Best Spiker: Maggie Glinka

MVP: Natasa Osmokrovic All the time... :flower:

• Elif ağca is the Worst player of the year, she ruin this good team, beaten by every rival

• Standings

O: Game
    G: Win
    M: Lost
    A: Win set
    V: lost set
    P: Points
    GL 5%: Junior League pts
    T.Puan: Total Pts

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• TED Kolejliler 0-3 Fenerbahçe details about the match..

Disgrace name is TED Kolejliler

Organization was too bad in the hall..The tickets are very expensive according to other matches (20 TL- 10 €). Normally tickets are 5 TL (2,5 €). :thumbdown: In addition our supporters are given a very bad place.. by rival fans was swearing to our players in the second set (f.ck fenerbahce , All of you son of a b**ch) then the referee stopped the match, security intervened and the match was continued X(

Ze Roberto was not at the beginning of the team. Where is the Ze Roberto ? :roll:

In the last set; Liuba first began to cough and she had a laugh attack so she was forced to exit the game ( i think Skowronska said something to her in the field and Liuba had a laugh attack) :lol: :lol:

btw 4 attacks‚ 4 ace‚ 4 block

4/4 EDA ERDEM :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• In the last set; Liuba first began to cough and she had a laugh attack so she was forced to exit the game ( i think Skowronska said something to her in the field and Liuba had a laugh attack)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I want to see that on video :dance4:

• No words to Eczacı :cursing: Nice gift to Fenerbahçe Acıbadem indeed :lol: Güldeniz played a great match also Nilay and Bahar (Especially on attack) Actually Elif's fault was so significant we could win 3-0 -.- Anyway next season we will kick them all :lol: (No setter,No libero,no bench what can Micelli does :teach: ) Hope CEV will give a WC to 3rd team probably they will be us :rolll: I wonder that if Francia and Neslihan can play with Elif :?: (%56 & %44 attack percant) Probably with a Lobianco noone can stop them :thumbsup: But i don't think that Francia will stay.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Unfortunately I couldn't see the match, because there is apparently no camera in Eczacibasi's gym..

Well, after the 2-0 in front for Eczacibasi, I didn;t expect VGSTT to win the match eventually :teach:

According to the comments here in the thread, Elif is to blame again :lol:

@ StarNight

I hope fot you Leo will your setter next season :thumbup: The combination Leo-Neslihan would be great :super:

• flyingdutchman

Actually Elif confused me first two sets she was really good but 2 sets are not enought to take a game :lol: She had a set fault in 23-22 3rd set :teach: Hope Micelli and Del Core will bring Leo,it is my biggest wish :heart: Moreover Güldeniz Önal played a great game,she did everything attack,block,reception,defence thats way one of Nikolic & Glinka always stayed at bench.She must be in NT too and yesterday i understood again that Nilay is the best turkish setter and one of the best setters in europe,she must be the first setter of NT no doubt :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: