Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• My goal was to summarize things that Naz does well or better. I did not intend to claim her to be better by pointing out what the others lack... And. yes I'm following Nilay as well...If Nilay were as good as you claim, she'd not be the second setter behind Ozge at the Vakif team. Nilay does show good setting flashes at times but has never been a consistent setter. Her location and hittability is often lacking and consistency leaves a lot to be desired. In addition she's a big liability as a blocker and I do not see her being as great a defender to be able to make up for this. Both Nilay and Ozge are lucky that they play with spikers who're willing to work to hit the not so good sets. That's not always the case for many players and teams.
    You ask what Naz has that the other two lack. She has a consistency and a level of play that the others lack. She has better location, better set selection and a better sense of the game. Her overall contibution to the game when she's on court is a lot more than the other two. I expect you've not seen the stats of the WCH or the last matches of Fenerbahce to claim that Naz sets a slow ball to triple/ double blocks. The meaning of a "running set" is that there's a single or no block in front of the attacker and for the national team, even though everyone knows that Neslihan will get every other set, there're still a considerable number of running sets. That's indication of deceptive and quick setting.
    Fofao's performance at Final 4 was a lot below her normal performance and left a lot to be desired. Comparing Nilay to Fofao with a single came performance and claiming Nilay to be equal or better is ignorant and being illiterate of the game of volleyball. There was only one notable setting performance during the Final 4 and that was Naz Aydemir's setting in the last three sets of the Pesaro match.

Actually many people can't understand why Nilay doesn't start in six but in my opinion the reason that Guidetti prefers to play with Özge, Glinka and Nikolic likes to play with high and fast sets so Özge is an ideal setter for them there is not another reason but i really didn't count how many matches Nilay has bring to Vakıfbank GSTT this season did you? [Zarieche Odintsovo(H),Muszyna(H&A),Biala(A),Eczacıbaşı CL (A),Fenerbahce SF,and some victories against Fener and Eczacı in local league she had a big effect ) I can remember WCH Naz played an average game nothing more to say but it is clear that Naz played a horrible European league(She was the one of the reasons for defeat against Bulgaria) and Turkey lost.We didn't witness Nilay in NT yet therefore she will bring a great energy to NT no doubt.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Firstly, agree with StarNight

Nilay is very fast and precise setter, Ozge is fast but not so precise but she has different good abilities for example, she plays interesting combinations (as we could see in F4 :super: ) They both are complement each other. If Ozge don't have her perfect day, Nilay is they key and vice versa. Nilay maybe it's not the first setter in Vakifbank but she's an essential setter there ! Always ready to substitute Ozge and change the game. In my opinion they both are great. But now I'm writing about Nilay :lol: so.. she's not only fast and precise setter but as StarNight said, good server and digger and also good blocker. Naz's strong point is block, but Nilay can block too, and she do it very well. She's complete player, not only good at her postition but generally good as a player in all aspects.
    I don't think that Naz is worse than Nilay, she's not, they're quite equal in setting but for me Nilay is better (no, not because she's Vakif player) she's just great, as I wrote above, she's complete player and I really like it in her.

Comparing Nilay to Fofao with a single came performance and claiming Nilay to be equal or better is ignorant and being illiterate of the game of volleyball. There was only one notable setting performance during the Final 4 and that was Naz Aydemir's setting in the last three sets of the Pesaro match.

Without doubt I can say that Nilay (but also Ozge :lol: ) where absolutely better than Fofao, not only with single performance as it was in F4 but in all CL matches.
    Firstly, Fofao is very experienced and perfect setter, Nilay is young, not experienced like Fofao. But this season she's absolutely better than Fofao not only as we could see in F4 but of course Nilay has a chance to be much more better than Fofao in future.

• Nothing is imposibble 8)

• @ Mary LOL !

Anyway..

Teledünya Turkish Cup Final Four (April 16-17, Izmir)

Semi Final :

11.00 CET Iller Bankası - Nilüfer Bld at Izmir Atatürk Sport Hall live streaming on NTV SPOR http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin

16.00 CET Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakifbank Güneş Sigorta at Izmir Atatürk Sport Hall live streaming on NTV SPOR http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin

Final:

3rd Place: 16.30 CET

Final:19.00 CET (NTV SPOR)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Great serves from Nilufer and terrible receptions from Iller :lol:

• I'm looking forward to VGSTT - Eczacbasi :super: :drink:

• i dont want to have a 5 set match between eczacibasi and vakifbank, because we all know who s gonna win a 5 set match :) i want a 3 set match with eczacibasi as winner :box:

• i dont want to have a 5 set match between eczacibasi and vakifbank, because we all know who s gonna win a 5 set match :) i want a 3 set match with eczacibasi as winner :box:

I think there is indeed a big chance VGSTT to win a five-set-match :lol:

• 3-0 for Vakifbank ^^

Vakıfbank should work too much to do it.Because 3 of 4 matches between Eczacı and Vakıf has ended in 5 sets :win: One of them was 3-0 but Eczacıbaşı was really bad at this match :lol:

• I've got a problem with voleyboltv.com I can't enter this site :/
    and also NTV Spor live http://cm.ntvmsnbc.com/ServerS…orCanliYayin/default.aspx doesn't work

http://www.yildiz.tv/?act=dvr&chan=ntvspor watch here Mary

• vakifbank is doing everything really great, defense attack, what a team!