Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom 2010/2011

• vyz

Vakıfbank and Gunes Sigorta has a great harmony while spelling in my opinion :lol: Also VGSTT :D VTT :white: :lol:

Well i think same that it won't effect Vakıfbank they looks quite rich now they are the sponsor of our all women (Senior,Junior,Youth) NT's sponsor but why don't they keep Poljak in club is more secret than Coca-Cola's formula :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

absolutely agree ! :D

• I will go to club-headquarters tomorrow and ask for information about this change :teach: :lol: :super:

• New logo of Vakifbank Türk Telekom

I saw on Facebook

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• New logo of Vakifbank Türk Telekom

I saw on Facebook

Mary posted it week ago :P

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Güneş Sigorta will still support the club in the next seasons too.There just won't be its name because Vakıfbank is the owner of Güneş Sgiorta.Vakıfbank prefered not to have Güneş Sigorta in the club's name because it is too long :D :D Türk Telekom wants to renew the sponsorship as well. Now it is offically announced that the team's name will be Vakıfbank Türk Telekom...

• Thanks for info :D

old name was long but it sounded good :D the new one is ok, I like it too :lol:

• Nice logo :D

Seems like we will not see red colour in Vakıfbank's jerseys anymore.Probably it will be White,Yellow and Black combinations.Actually their sponsor Turk Telekom's main colour is Blue but Vakıfbank don't prefer this colour in jerseys.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Agree Red jersey was the best and they played the all CL matches with Red jersey.It was their fortunate jersey :win: Yellow is the ugliest and now yellow is their main colour :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As we can see from the photos, red jerseys will be used this season too :win:

World Club's Championship will be broadcasted by NTV Spor! I am very excited to see Glinka again in Vakıfbank jersey :D

I think our roster will be like this:

In Champions League:

S: Özge Çemberci
    OPP: Gözde Sonsırma
    OHs: Jelena Nikolic :rose: / Maggie Glinka :super: :cheesy: :heart:
    Middles: Christiane Fürst :thumbsup: :white: / Bahar Toksoy :flower:
    Libero : Gizem Güreşen

In the league:
    S: Özge
    OPP: Gözde
    OHs: Nikolic / Glinka
    Middles: Bahar / Ergül :lol: :whistling: