Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Yugoslavians traying to survive!

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Ognjenovic should continues to set against Startseva's block. I'ts clearly a good way to make points.

• If Tanya and Liuba will be part of the OG roster, will Estes be relegated again as sub? Or is her performance good enough to replace Tanya.

• Great game from Estes! although I can't help but feel sad for Serbia. They were showing some incredible fighting spirit and and were dangerously close in the 4th set. I hope they win 3-0 their next games although it will be difficult for them.

• If Tanya and Liuba will be part of the OG roster, will Estes be relegated again as sub? Or is her performance good enough to replace Tanya.

Seriously, I really cant seperate either Estes, Kosheleva or Sokolova right now, its just a coin toss for me.

• Seriously, I really cant seperate either Estes, Kosheleva or Sokolova right now, its just a coin toss for me.

If that will be the case, as you point out, Tasha will be relegated again as sub Opp. It is sad. I have seen her improvement in reception.

• Matematicly Russia needs 1 point in two games....so they are in London.

Serbia must win Peru and Japan to get it! :(

Will be really hard to beat Japan in their last game, specially If Russia wins Japan tomorrow, so they would need the result badly.

I hate FIVB and their stupid rule to qualify first the World spots and then Asia, is so stupid and unfair rule.

• Well, there is a huge improvement in Serbias game last days, played really well last two sets today, while at the same time Japan have really not been convincing at all for me. Serbia had easy for Japan last year if I remember right, their gamestyle seems to fit Serbia well, so I think Serbia will prevail after all, but will be tough.

• Wishful thinking dictates me that there's a possibility that Serbia can beat Japan because they managed to beat Korea (who beat Japan the other day). although this is really not a good basis to win over teams, I do hope they can do it specially that they're playing much better now and with more determination. Best of luck to them : )

• It's hard, but we can't do anything about it for now. Serbia is going to always remember the loss against Thailand for this OG year. I think. :)

• Well, there is a huge improvement in Serbias game last days, played really well last two sets today, while at the same time Japan have really not been convincing at all for me. Serbia had easy for Japan last year if I remember right, their gamestyle seems to fit Serbia well, so I think Serbia will prevail after all, but will be tough.

Yes I agree Serbia has improved...I really hope Terzic starts next games with Rasic and Veljkovic! They are the best Mb currently....Krsmanovic is not making a good tournament over all. But I think is last match in Japan, It will be impossible to beat them, even If japonese need the help of "god" they will find way to help them get the spot. They would not make all this ridiculous rules and let them fail in the end :lol:

FIVB :thumbdown:

• Wishful thinking dictates me that there's a possibility that Serbia can beat Japan because they managed to beat Korea (who beat Japan the other day). although this is really not a good basis to win over teams, I do hope they can do it specially that they're playing much better now and with more determination. Best of luck to them : )

Speaking of Korea, I am glad that they removed that Left-handed OP and replaced with with a young girl. She is somewhat better in attack. And the one of the MBs is good as well.

• Yes I agree Serbia has improved...I really hope Terzic starts next games with Rasic and Veljkovic! They are the best Mb currently....Krsmanovic is not making a good tournament over all. But I think is last match in Japan, It will be impossible to beat them, even If japonese need the help of "god" they will find way to help them get the spot. They would not make all this ridiculous rules and let them fail in the end :lol:

FIVB :thumbdown:

Conspirational theories :whistle: Hehe, no but I guess your right, ofc the judges will not be against them and they will make the crowd as noisy as they can etc...but I think what really can fails them is the pressure! if they would lose it even with this fantastic oppurtunites in front of their own homecrowd it would be a total disaster and they know it. Serbia with everything to win, Japan with all to lose.