Brazilian League 2010/2011

• Nice uniform :)

Sollys/Osasco,Unilever and Volei Futuro seems to most powerful teams of the league.

Dear Joana, I want to follow this year Brazilian league.. which the site can follow in Brazilian League ?

Thanks in advance :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• When the season starts you can find all results and statistics in this site - http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/superliga/fem.asp (for now dont have pretty much anything in the site, but with time closer to the league start, they will put things). But for now we dont even have the calendar yet :down: Lets hope they release this soon. ^^

The games are showed in sportv and sportv2, and I know some links in internet have these channels.

And also we have a lot of braislains here in forum already, I'm sure we all can provida a good number of informations for you during season! ^^

• When the season starts you can find all results and statistics in this site - http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/superliga/fem.asp (for now dont have pretty much anything in the site, but with time closer to the league start, they will put things). But for now we dont even have the calendar yet :down: Lets hope they release this soon. ^^

The games are showed in sportv and sportv2, and I know some links in internet have these channels.

And also we have a lot of braislains here in forum already, I'm sure we all can provida a good number of informations for you during season! ^^

Ok i understand. thank you very much for everything Joana :flower: you really helped me. ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Unilever presented their new uniform for next season. The blue is lighter then last seasons. I liked it reminds me Italy uniform..hehehe :heart:

Well, I must say I don't like this new uniform. This blue is very common and similar to some other teams in Superliga. If I didn't watch carefully I could think this is Sao Caetano. I really liked ''azul marinho'', it was unique. With this new colour they kind of lost some of their identity.

• They justify saying they wanted a more clear color more bright, more happy, the other blue were to close, to sad, and this brings more joy. That is why they changed the collor. Also the shape of the shirt is different, it is less heavy, and better for the players.

• I like the new one ! This bleu is way better is more happy :D

• Can Mari recover and play for 1st round of the leauge?

What about her condition now?

Mari is already trianing with the Unilever players, but for now she is trainning only reception and spiking over a block, she is still not jumping. The doctors expect her, if everything goes as planned, to be back in february, so she will loose most games of first round. that is still no definitive date for her to come back though.

photos - Gisa

• TEAMS:

Banana Boat/Praia Clube -

S: Ana Maria, Ananda
    Opp: Fernanda Berti, Nicole
    OH: Ely, Fernanda, Pully, Sara, Jessica
    MB: Paula Barros, Bia, Angélica
    L: Nine, Camilinha

BMG Mackenzie -

S: Pri Heldes, Tati, Thaynã
    Opp: Wime, Marci
    OH: Nayara, Gabi, Joyce, Priscila
    MB: Lígia, Vivi Cruz, Emília, vivi
    L: Arlene, Fernanda

BMG/ São Bernardo -

S: Kátia, Macris
    Opp: Helô, Thais
    OH: Mari Hellen, Ana Paula, Bruna, Thaisinha
    Mb: Dani Scott (USA), Renata Lúcia, Aline, Bia
    L: Marcinha

Bursque -

S: Flavinha, Luciana
    Opp: Janaína, Vivi, Thaiza
    OH: Juliana Valente, Jú Amaral
    MB: Dani Vieira, Edna, Luciene
    L: Tica, Luiza

Macaé Sports -

S: Camila Adão, Luisa
    Opp: Monique, Thays
    OH: Mari Paraíba, Gabi, Nati
    MB: Fernanda Isis, Flavia Assis, Marjorie, Roberta
    L: Marcelinha

Pauta/São José - SC -

S: Adri, Cintia, Liv, Natalia
    Opp: Carol Schmidtt, Patricia Bianchi
    OH: Dannúbia, Michele Botzan, Vanessa
    MB: Lara, Thati
    L: Leia, Luciana

Pinheiros Mackenzie -

S: Fabíola, Karine
    Opp: Lia
    OH: Ju costa, Soninha, Ivna, Verônica
    MB: Marina Daloca, Nati Martins, Barbara, Ana Carolina
    L: Michelle, Suelen

São Caetano -

S: Leticia, Juliana, Paulini
    Opp: Ciça, Carla, Leticia Pontes
    OH: Dayse, Fernanda Tomé, Danielle, Isabella, Thaynara
    MB: Giovanna, Katia Rodrigues, Leticia Hage
    L: Verê

Sollys Osasco -

S: Carol Albuquerque, Ana Tiemi
    Opp: Natalia
    OH: Jaqueline, Sassá, Thais Barbosa, Ju Gomes
    MB: Thaisa, Adenizia, Ednéia
    L: Camila Brait, Léia

Unilever -

S: Dani Lins, Roberta
    Opp: Sheilla, Ju Nogueira
    OH: Mari, Regiane, Suelle, Valeskinha (can play as MB as well), Amanda, Carol
    MB: Carol Gattaz, Juciely, Dani Suco, Mara Leão
    L: Fabi, Ju Perdigão

Usiminas/Minas -

S: Camila Torquette, Claudinha
    Opp: Nicole Fawcett (USA), Sthefanie
    OH: Herrera (CUB), Michelle Pavão, Silvana, Carla, Ingrid
    MB: Kenia Barros, Natasha, Renata, Francynne
    L: Tassia, Sophia

Volei Futuro -

S: Alisha Glass (USA), Ana Cristina, Jordane
    Opp: Joycinha, Tandara
    OH: Paula Pequeno, Neneca, Elis, Vivi
    MB: Fabiana, Fernanda Gritz, Dani Olivetti, Juliana Saracuzza, Andressa
    L: Stacy Sykora (USA), Stephany

source: cbv.com.br

• I think Jessica from Praia Clube is already in Korean club-GS, and Ramirez is in this club as OH, right?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• They talked about Ramirez coming, but I dont think it actually will happen. The rumors were that she was going to Sao Bernardo. But I didnt hear anything more about it.

And JEssica, I think she was in Korea last season, but she is now back to Brasil, if I'm not mistaken.

• Jessica started this season playing in Praia Clube. But now she will play in Korea. I dont know if she is already there.

About Ramirez, she is confirmed in Praia Clube.

• Will Ramirez be playing OPP or OH? I'm so happy to see the number of foreigners increase in the Superliga. I hope that next season there are even more!