Brazilian League 2010/2011

• Glass and Sykora said in press interview that the decision to come to Brazil was made after listenning to three friends from US NT, Logan Tom, Danielle Scott and Tara Cross-Batle, that made good seasons while here.

Sykora - "Many years ago, they told me that their time here in Brazil were the best ones in their careers. Since they are very experient players, that already played in many places in the world, it was something that made me wanna for many years come to play in Brasil."

Glass - "Last year, when I've been to Brasil, I met Scott and she highly recommend me to come."

• Glass and Sykora said in press interview that the decision to come to Brazil was made after listenning to three friends from US NT, Logan Tom, Danielle Scott and Tara Cross-Batle, that made good seasons while here.

Sykora - "Many years ago, they told me that their time here in Brazil were the best ones in their careers. Since they are very experient players, that already played in many places in the world, it was something that made me wanna for many years come to play in Brasil."

Glass - "Last year, when I've been to Brasil, I met Scott and she highly recommend me to come."

I just saw the last game of Volei Futuro and both Sykora and Glass seemed to be having a lot of fun while watching their team.
    I'm glad to hear what they said. I do believe Tara Cross played great in season 96/97 and I recall her saying she improved her spiking playing here.
    As for Scott I think her best time here were when she played in BCN Osasco. Unfortunately she never got to win a Superliga.

• We dont have many tv transmissions :S and only with one tv (pay-per-view)... :down:

Volei Futuro will win the 2 leagues (men and women)...they re very strong in this year, wining the Paulista championship too.

And finally, my Sport Recife dont play more affff :mad:

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• Daimi Ramirez (ex-Cuban NT) is in Praia Clube/ Banana Boat. She will play as OH. :thumbsup:
    I think Superliga will be very interesting this season. Of course, Unilever, Osasco, Pinheiros and Vôlei Futuro are the favorites, but BMG São Bernardo, Usiminas and Paria Clube will do their best.

• and the "Bolota" ehehehehehe :P

BEAUTIFUL SHIRT!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• 1º Round:

BANANA BOAT/PRAIA CLUBE 2x3 BMG MACKENZIE (4-26, 25-22, 25-20, 24-26, 13-15) - Statistics

BMG/SÃO BERNARDO 2x3 MACAÉ SPORTS (23-25, 25-23, 23-25, 25-22, 10-15) - Statistics

SOLLYS/OSASCO 3x0 BRUSQUE (25-17, 25-17, 25-20) - Statistics

SÃO CAETANO 0x3 UNILEVER (13-25, 17-25, 15-25) - Statistics

15/12 - PINHEIROS/MACKENZIE x PAUTA/SÃO JOSÉ/SC

15/12 - VÔLEI FUTURO x USIMINAS/MINAS

I saw Unilever game, and they played quite well, even without Mari, and Gattaz starting in bench. Suelle did a good work, and I think she will fight hard to be in first team when MAri comes back. Sheilla was incredible, she is passing a great moment, she played very well in attack, but also in defense, I think playing with Bernardinho will be really good for her, thought she is already very good, she will improve in other areas. And the team looks like having a good enviroment, they seem happy, and that is good.

• I agree with you, Joanna. This year Unilever has a very balanced group, with lots of options in different areas, so I think it'll be interesting. I'm especially happy about Valeskinha's return, she will help a lot, for sure. I'm also excited about the participation of the girls who came from the bench during the inversion: setter Roberta and opposite Ju Nogueira - I think those two are very talented and can aim very high.

However, though I support Unilever, I wish São Caetano could've been a tougher contender. It's a very interesting team, that plays quite different from what we're used to: a lot of combinations in attack, a lot of diversity among player's actions. Their coach is very creative. Highlights were setter Juliana Carrijo and middle Letícia Hage, as they both gained compliments from Bernardo. Too bad São Caetano's reception struggled so much; I actually think Fernanda Tomé shouldn't take part in that fundamental, cause her reception is very poor. But I hope, overall, São Caetano can play a good championship, cause they're a lot of fun to watch.

• Go Osasco! :D :D I really started to like this team :heart: :D They have top class playrs lik Natalia,Carvalho, Thaissa!! I think this team will surprise all of us and will be in the final of World Club Championship with Fenerbahce Acıbadem! :super:

• Today, the Sportv (Brazilian Channel) will repeat the game BMG São Bernardo x Rio Unilever, at 09:00 (Brasilia time).

Look in just.tv for a broadcast...

• Where play Katia Maria Rodrigues?