2010/11 China Volleyball League A (Bridgestone Champion)

• Yang Hao is a assitant coach of Beihang University women volleyball club this season.
    Zhang Yuehong became a mum this month,having a lovely son. :lol:
    Zhang Na is a a master of Beijing Sport University now.

Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be....

Edited once, last by cielbleu ().

• Zhao rui rui is the assitant coach of Fujian women volleyball club this season.

Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be....

• Thank you everybody! :flower:

PS: did Ruirui Zhao play for Guangdong Hengda last season?

Hao Yang RuiRui Zhao Suhong Zhou
    (OH) (MB) (OPP)

Kun Feng Christa Harmotto ?
    (S) (MB) (OH)

Nicole Davis
    (L)

What a great team!! :cheesy:

• 2009/10 Guangdong Evergrande 7 lineups

S - Feng Kun (ex NT of 2001-2008 )
    OH - Yang Hao (ex NT of 2001-2008 ) + Yin Yin (former NT player in sydney OG 2000)
    OP - Zhou Suhong (ex NT of 2001-2010)
    MB - Hamotto (USA NT)+ Yin Meng (ex NT player of 2009)
    L - Davis (USA NT)

Zhao Ruirui underwent an operation in her knee at the beginning of 2009, and she completely stopped playing whereafter.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Results for Round 15

Tuesday, March 1st, 2011

Henan Hitech vs Guangdong Evergrande 0:3 (5:25, 16:25, 15:25)
    Shandong Laishang Bank vs Sichuan University 1:3 (19:25, 21:25, 26:24, 16:25)
    Tianjin Bridgestone vs Liaoning Huachen Auto. 3:1 (25:19, 22:25, 25:22, 26:24)
    Jiangsu China Eastern Nonferrous vs Army August 1st 3:1 (19:25, 25:22, 25:21, 25:21)
    Zhejiang Kaiyuan Tourism vs Shanghai Dunlop 3:2 (28:26, 26:24, 21:25, 15:25, 15:9)

the most critical match in this round should be Shandong home against Sichuan University, because the both teams are in dropping zone but has good expectation to save themselves from dropping next season and the winner will have an advantage on temporary ranking.

finally the guest team Sichuan University 3-1 beat Shandong and raised to 7th place. But they are not safe enough from dropping because they will face to Guangdong Evergrande, Tianjin Bridgestone and Shanghai Dunlop *(the 3 giants) respectively and have little chance to win any of them.

Standings after Round 15

1 Guangdong Evergrande 40 pts
    2 Tianjin Bridgestone 38 pts
    3 Zhejiang Kaiyuan Tourism 27 pts (10 wins, 5 loses)
    4 Shanghai Dunlop 27 pts (8 wins, 7 loses)

------------------------chance to head for the play offs (semifinals & champion final
    5 Army August 1st Keming Noodles 22 pts
    6 Jiangsu China Eastern Nonferrous Ind. 18 pts (7 wins, 8 loses)
    7 Sichuan University 18 pts (5 wins, 10 loses)
    8 Liaoning Huachen Automotive 16 pts
    ------------------------brink of the dropping zone
    9 Shandong Laishang Bank 14 pts
    10 Henan Zhengzhou Hi-tech 5 pts

Final standings of League B complete on 2011, March 1st

1. Beijing Automotive 33 pts (11 wins, 1 lose)
    2. Fujian Xiamen Ximengbao 30 pts (10 wins, 2 loses)
    ----------------------------------------promoted to League A for season 2011/12

3. University of Yunnan 19 pts
    4. Guangdong Taishan Jianlong Metal 15 pts
    5. Beihang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics 14 pts
    6. Wuhan Sports University Handern Industry 13 pts
    7. Hebei Volley 2 pts

to be me...

• CVL B

brief introduction of the two promoted team for next season 2011/2012.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beijing Automotive Club
    led by Cai Bin *(former NT coach in 2009 and resigned his position in 2010) won 11 games of the total 12 rounds.

the most experienced player should be well known China NT main blocker Xue Ming (193cm, 23ans), the opposite player is also high efficient, called Zeng Chunlei (187cm, 22ans, ex NT player in 2009) and the main setter is Han Xu (ex NT setter 2007-2008 ).

the Oh player is a talented one who convocated by NT in 2010, Liu Xiaotong (188cm, 21ans).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fujian Xiamen X.M.B

Xu Yunli (196cm, 24ans, NT Middle Blocker) is an excellent blocker with good performance in this year, and Thai NT player Pleumjit Thinkaow (MB) and Malika Kanthong (OPP) helped X.M.B Team to come back to League A.

to be me...

Edited 2 times, last by pappi ().

• The University of Aeronautics and Astronautics- sounds very good ^^ Could You write more about the Club? The Students from the University play there or it is only the Sponsor?

• It's really bad that a really nice league like this don't give us a lot of infos.

Pappi, what about He Qi? She leave Novara in 2005 and ritired. She was head coach of Yunnan (National League B). Is she still head coach? I know Zhang Xian played there; but now she is in Liaoning roster, is it?

Another question: here there's written League started in 1995 http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/C…se_di_pallavolo_femminile ; what did players do before with their clubs?

• It's really bad that a really nice league like this don't give us a lot of infos.

Pappi, what about He Qi? She leave Novara in 2005 and ritired. She was head coach of Yunnan (National League B). Is she still head coach? I know Zhang Xian played there; but now she is in Liaoning roster, is it?

Another question: here there's written League started in 1995 http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/C…se_di_pallavolo_femminile ; what did players do before with their clubs?

He Qi is still the assistant coach of Yunnan women volleyball club.

• can somebody help me, I'm looking to find out when league is finishing but there is no information about that.

in finals rules :best two of three
    first game 2011-04-02(saturday ) 
    second game 2011-04-09(saturday ) 
    third game 2011-04-10(sunday) 
    so the league finished on 2011-04-09(saturday ) at the earilest
    on 2011-04-10(sunday) at the latest. :drink:

• National League B has finished,zhang xian perhaps is having a short rest.
    Though she is in the roaster of liaoning,she isn't repesenting for liaoning.

• in finals rules :best two of three
    first game 2011-04-02(saturday ) 
    second game 2011-04-09(saturday ) 
    third game 2011-04-10(sunday) 
    so the league finished on 2011-04-09(saturday ) at the earilest
    on 2011-04-10(sunday) at the latest. :drink:

This is not true. The playoffs will be on Mar-20. They already changed the schedule.

• I just know regular season ends 06-03-2011. I don't know about play-offs.

Source: http://translate.google.it/tra…Fflag%3D0%26paras%3D1%2C4

I think you might get the wrong source or which is not complete at the moment

Regular season (3 rounds left so far)

Round 16, March 6th (Saturday)
    Round 17, March 12th (Saturday)
    Round 18, March 15th (Tuesday)

Play-offs

Semifinal leg 1, March 20th (Sunday)
    Semifinal leg 2, March 22th (Tuesday)

Final leg 1, March 26th (Saturday)

3-4 placement leg 1, March 26th (Saturday)
    3-4 placement leg 2, March 29th (Tuesday)

Final leg 2, April 2nd (Saturday)
    Final leg 3, April 3rd (Sunday, if neccessary)

to be me...

Edited once, last by pappi ().

• The University of Aeronautics and Astronautics- sounds very good ^^ Could You write more about the Club? The Students from the University play there or it is only the Sponsor?

BUAA short for Beihang Univ. of Aeronautics & Astronautics

the team is a representitive of University power and the main roster are all professional student players. apart from getting involve with volleyball, they are studying on their own academic fields as well. This season, 5 other players are transferred to BUAA to strenghten their competiveness.

Finally BUAA finished at 5th place in League B and secure their position in League B for next season (2011/2012 season).

to be me...

I would like to explain the second part.....

China National Professional League construction concept started in 1995, the our first ever League took place in 1996-1997 season.

China sports administration and construction policy is different from most other contries-----"National system", which means all sub-stated and provincial resources should be integrated and served for National Interests. National system of sports are almost the same.

Before 1995, we could call it pre-league times. We didnt have really volleyball clubs, but provincial teams. The aim of all the provincial teams are to provide talented players to National Team for International games *(of course the Olympic Games are the ultimate focus), as well as to win the National Games (ever 4 years, in the year after Olympics). Training and competing are the main tasks to the provincial teams. the top dream of young players are being a member of NT.

after 1995, we could define it super league times. China NT did not make any progress during 1990-1994 circle. Disadvantages of National System are becoming the resistance to sports achievements. Overwhelming load of finance expension and low efficiency of talents cultivation are both going against National economic development and competitive spirit of sports.

In order to boost sports communication between provincial section and professional player employment, marketization and internationalization of China volleyball gradually become a neccessary reform for China Sports.

Football and Basketball are both earlier than volleyball to enter the marketization era.

to be a volleyball player, could be ones job to work with a real team. sponsors would like to support the sports team, inducing foreign players to come to work for the team and induce more fancy and joy to the people who would like to watch the performance. many talented players could be found and be well treated by different teams even NT through National super league and many other tournaments (National Volleyball championships, National Volleyball Grand Prix and so on).

to be me...