Italy Serie A 2010-11

• Makare Wilson plays very well, she was a blocking machine in CEV finals, and today with 71% in attack. I hope she gets a chance to play in USA NT, but they have so many strong MBs there :S Other countries are craving to have players like her in their NT...

Edit: I just saw that she is already 34 years old, so probably no NT for her anymore :|

• Makare Wilson plays very well, she was a blocking machine in CEV finals, and today with 71% in attack. I hope she gets a chance to play in USA NT, but they have so many strong MBs there :S Other countries are craving to have players like her in their NT...

Edit: I just saw that she is already 34 years old, so probably no NT for her anymore :|

i know makare from türk telekom , she played here two years and was indeed great. but she said that she does not want to play for the national team

• Anyone know why MAnon didnt play?

I know she injuried in Champions semifinal, butis that the reason? :S I hope is nothing serious...

PEsaro seems to have big problems after Hooker left, and met an Urbino with high spirit after the championship in CEV Cup. Congrats to Urbino.

• Anyone know why MAnon didnt play?

I know she injuried in Champions semifinal, butis that the reason? :S I hope is nothing serious...

PEsaro seems to have big problems after Hooker left, and met an Urbino with high spirit after the championship in CEV Cup. Congrats to Urbino.

vava 12, yesterday 10:31 pm --> 'Flier has right collateral stretching' ;)

• Maybe Flier will return for the final four of Italy Cup

• Maybe Flier will return for the final four of Italy Cup

Does it means that Manon wouldn't be able to play versus Cortese on Sunday? That will be big handicap for Pesaro in that case, because Cortese in very strong, and in good shape :super:

• What a beautiful setting with single hand by Bechis! :cheesy: Perugia is playing very good since a couple week.

Yes, I'm quite suprised they play so well... But now I want to praise Quaranta, she's great this season !

• I would say the round was full of good matches!!!

PEsaro almost did it something incredible, even without Flier winning Villa! A shame....but I guess it was a good result for them to conquer one point in the conditions the tam is now! :s Good match for Usic!

And incredible that Perugia is growing so much, specially Angeloni, she did very good last two game,s I guess it was a good decision to take her out of reception exposior a bit. I dont like Terzic, but I must say he is making a good job as a coach.

Busto x Urbino sound it was a incredible match as well. :)

I really dont understand Conegliano at this point....:S What is going on with them....

And my lovely Foppa!!!:) REally happy! I hope the girls keep this shape!!!!GRANDE PICCI!!!!!! :heart:

• It was a very exciting match between Pesaro and Cortese indeed! However, I think Cortese had many moments where they lost concentration and allowed Pesaro to prolong the match. Cortese came out very slow in the first set and that sort of set the tone for the match. They chose to start Negrini which was a very poor coaching decision IMO. The 2nd and 3rd set they completely dominated play, as they should have without Flier for Pesaro. Berg's made some poor setting choices at times and her connection with the middles was not as crisp as it normally is, especially with Anzanello who didn't score as much as she usually does. Megan Hodge had an absolutely spectacular match. She was absolutely crushing the ball and causing a lot of problems for the Pesaro service reception. Great match experience for Pascucci and Saccomani.

• GREat job from Foppa girls today against Novara! ^^ Though I dont know what happened to Novara is second set, that is not an usual score to been seen between this two teams.

They could recovered from last Coppa Italia Final very well.

Also Conegliano, finaly a good match again.

Later has Busto x Villa, I hope for a good game.

Chateau d'Ax Urbino Volley 3-0 Florens Castellana Grotte (25-23, 29-27, 25-20) - Sts.

Riso Scotti Pavia 1-3 Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza (19-25, 25-22, 19-25, 24-26) - Sts.

LIU•JO Volley Modena 1-3 Scavolini Pesaro (23-25, 22-25, 25-19, 19-25) - Sts.

Asystel Volley Novara 1-3 Norda Foppapedretti Bergamo (21-25, 11-25, 25-19, 19-25) - Sts.

Spes Conegliano 3-1 Despar Perugia (25-22, 25-18, 15-25, 25-11) - Sts.