World League 2011

• the polish tv didn't replay any of the doubtful points given to Poland :roll:

• Zibi Bartman- my king. Your serve is simply pathetic, but you were a BADASS today. I love you guys. Holy shit, my hands are shaking :lol:

• the polish tv didn't replay any of the doubtful points given to Poland :roll:

Oh come on, referees made some terrible mistakes for both sides, not only for us. This is pathetic, I can't stand them.

• Oh come on, referees made some terrible mistakes for both sides, not only for us. This is pathetic, I can't stand them.

I agree.
    We played so inconsistently, and some players were not serious, especially at the beginning and the end of the tiebreak. Congrats to Poland :)

• nah, watching both proven headcase teams is just too much for people with weak nerves :D
    the game varied form briliant to absolutely pathetic :lol:
    at the end Poland won, ah nothing new :D
    I kinda expected such a result, it is good for the Polish fans they won the drama at the end, I hope Batman :D is not seriously injured.

• Can someone post the last twenty matches between both sides? I guess we have one or maybe two wins. :whistling:

• I hope Batman :D is not seriously injured.

It looked a little dangerous, I had tears in my eyes when I saw him so frustrated, lying on the court. It was just UNFAIR. He started to play INSANE, and then...this injury. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Zibi :)
    Edit.! Omg...I just heard from our commentators that he won't be able to play for at least next 2 months ;( Kurrrrwaaaa :wall:

• Oh come on, referees made some terrible mistakes for both sides, not only for us. This is pathetic, I can't stand them.

Sure. You misunderstood me. I'm not sayin they helped Poland. I just felt like the tv hid some doubtful calls by the referees, instead of replaying the situation with that cool magnifier :)

• It looked a little dangerous, I had tears in my eyes when I saw him so frustrated, lying on the court. It was just UNFAIR. He started to play INSANE, and then...this injury. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Zibi :)
    Edit.! Omg...I just heard from our commentators that he won't be able to play for at least next 2 months ;( Kurrrrwaaaa :wall:

so sad :huh: , now you also know how we felt with so many injuries during the groups, we have someone injured like that almost every match :wacko:
    it is just frustrating at least, especially when the guy was playing so well. Kurwa mac X(

• As Fefè De Giorgi said, CRAZY Tiebreak ! :cheesy:
    Please, some Polish should explain to me how to get from 11-4 to 12-12 ...and go very close to losing a match..at home.
    Anyway, this match was really worth seeing, plenty of suspence and sudden reversal of lead ... my congrats to both teams for fighting to the outmost. :obey:

This match and BRA-CUB were a real thrilling, this year WL finals are really making me to stick to the screen ... :wavy:

As to Bartman, I wish him a quick recovery from the injury - whatever it may be< -- sad to see a valiant player stopped this way.. :flower:

• What is this? Is it something like *bitch* or *whore*? Cos' that's what it means in bulgarian. :D

I'm not sure either, but it sounds so smooth :D
    Kurwa maaaaac

• Sure. You misunderstood me. I'm not sayin they helped Poland. I just felt like the tv hid some doubtful calls by the referees, instead of replaying the situation with that cool magnifier :)

Ooops, sorry :rose: I haven't noticed that...I was too emotional :D