Germany - DVL 2010/11

• Well Anne Buijs will replace Vendy Adlerova, that's already sure...strange that Nadja Schaus leaves too, I remember Wiesbaden's new coach wanted her but she didn't want to leave Schwerin then...maybe she changed her mind, last year she left Wiesbaden because she didn't like Yang's coaching style.
    I hope this means that everyone else stays...Topic!!! :thumbsup: Anyway I hope they'll have a competitive team for Champions League :)

• Well Anne Buijs will replace Vendy Adlerova, that's already sure...strange that Nadja Schaus leaves too, I remember Wiesbaden's new coach wanted her but she didn't want to leave Schwerin then...maybe she changed her mind, last year she left Wiesbaden because she didn't like Yang's coaching style.
    I hope this means that everyone else stays...Topic!!! :thumbsup: Anyway I hope they'll have a competitive team for Champions League :)

Maybe Anja Brandt for Schaus ?? Or isn't she good enough yet ?? I hope Schwerin will transfer a strong libero next year for CL..now Völker will leave!

• Another possibility is that Paty Thormann returns to MB position, but I prefer her as opposite actually. With Schaus and Gutsche leaving, Kauffeldt and Brandt are the only remaining MBs, I think Schwerin should sign at least one more good MB.

• Anne Buijs, didn´t think about her...
    It´s always interesting to see a team kinda break up, after they won the championship. Who´s gonna replace the leavin´ players, how is their playin´ style gonna change.
    What about this? Nadja Schaus and Magda Kralikova switchin´... just a thought.

• Maybe Anja Brandt for Schaus ?? Or isn't she good enough yet ?? I hope Schwerin will transfer a strong libero next year for CL..now Völker will leave!

Well, like i said, libero Joana Gallas will replace Janine Völker. It remains to be seen, if they will rely on Lisa Thomsen as libero again and have Joana as her backup, or if they´ll build up Joana as their no. 1 libero.

• Well, like i said, libero Joana Gallas will replace Janine Völker. It remains to be seen, if they will rely on Lisa Thomsen as libero again and have Joana as her backup, or if they´ll build up Joana as their no. 1 libero.

Ok, since you say she only played in farm-team..it might be questionnable..and since Thomsen was a substitute this season.. :S

• Ok, since you say she only played in farm-team..it might be questionnable..and since Thomsen was a substitute this season.. :S

Don´t know much about her. She´s young, born on August 9 1992, i can´t imagine, she´s strong enough to play CL. Lisa may have been a substitute this season, but i guess it´s easy for her to play as libero again.

• Kathy Radzuweit will not play for Hamburg next season.
    Maja Pachale and Sandra Gutsche from Schwerin retire from Volleyball like Janine Völker...I don't understand them, they are all too young to retire ?(

The manager of Rote Raben Vilsbiburg said in a TV interview that the team will be very different next year, many players had just one year contracts, some of them want to leave and some won't get a new contract offer. He can't say names yet though...

• Like i said before, Janine will start a career in the upper grade of the civil service. She studies administrative law and there ain´t no time to also play volleyball on a pro level. I know this, because a player of our 2nd team is also in the upper grade of the civil service. She´s studying crimonology, criminal law and is with the federal police now. As soon as she began to study, she had no time to play or, of course, go to practices... So i do understand Janine´s decision to retire from volleyball.

As for Maja Pachale, i´ve heard, that she has trouble seeing three dimensional, but i´m not sure if that´s true. If so, maybe that is a reason why she retires ?(

• Denise Hanke, who has already renewed her contract, Patricia Thormann and Mira Topic will stay in Schwerin. Nadja Schaus will probably go to Stuttgart.

• So Schwerin already has a quite good team...Hanke - Thormann, Topic - Buijs (Retzlaff), Kauffeldt - Brandt, Thomsen. I guess they'll sign one experienced MB (maybe Radzuweit? Though I hope not...), another OH and another Opp.

Regina Buchardt signed for 2 more years in Wiesbaden.

• Nadja Schaus and Vendula Adlerova go from Schwerin to Stuttgart. The club keeps Franziska Bremer and the Dutch OHs Kim Renkema and Flore Gravestijn too, Angie Bland is very likely to stay as well. I think this means Maren Brinker will leave, otherwise 2 good OHs would always be on bench.

• Johanna Barg´s goin´ back to Münster, where her boyfriend lives. So it´s possible, that she may sign a contract with USC Münster, where she already played from 2005 to 2009.

• Magda Kralikova´s contract with Vilsbiburg has not been renewed. Magda is now lookin´ for another german club, ´cause she wants to continue playin´ in the Bundesliga.

Setter Nootsara Tomkom will not come to Wiesbaden.
    Erica de Sousa, 30, libero, and Barbara Wezorke, 18, middleblocker are new in Wiesbaden. Under18 player Dana Zajac, libero, will join the team on July4th.
    Rumor has it, that a slovakian national team player will join Wiesbaden soon. Other than that, Wiesbaden "invited one of the best german junior players for contract negotiations", says VCW chairman Georg Kleinekathöfer.

• In my opinion she doesn't have the level to play there....maybe in 2nd league. Her reception is not good and her attack not good enough for Italy. Who knows, maybe it's a good chance for her to improve...

So right now a couple of top players in German league are free: Kathy Radzuweit, Magda Kralikova, Mareike Hindriksen...I hope there will be more news soon :D

Latest news: Lonneke Sloetjes (NED) will play in USC Münster next season. The club has invited Tess von Piekartz for a trial practice. Hana Cutura (CRO) has confirmed to stay in Münster despite some offers from other countries.

• Well, her attack´s better (if good enough for Italy remains to be seen) than her reception, but i guess if you take her out of reception and let her mainly concentrate on attacking, you may have a decent player.

Setter Mona Elwassimy of Stuttgart, is rumored to join Vilsbiburg...