Polish NT 2011

• And I mean a pig in a sweet way :P
    I like pigs :D
    Anyway, in which match it was? I don't remember...

You like pigs, so you like men :drink:

• You like pigs, so you like men :drink:

I like pigs I mean animals...
    But if we're talking about men acting like pig (no offense to these animals) don't be so sure.
    Anyway :drink:
    And we should better stop now because we are offtopic :D

• bad news: http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…rtykul,116149,1,1019.html
    Gruszka felt uncomfortable.
    Damn! it's awful if he really injured himself. :(

:mad: :(

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• But it's nothing serious. USG exclude all.

Now I feel better :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• :drink:

• :drink:

• God, that would be the worst thing ever...But luckily now everything's fine.

Yeah, exactly. You know, Bartman injured, Gruszka ALMOST injured, so on OPP position we will stay with... Jakub 'JJ' Jarosz, holy crap.
    Never, never, never.

• Oh, shit...
    Nightmare :aww: Jarosz would have to try even harder and we know how it ends... I mean his "trying". Every attack out or blocked :wall:
    Is this a curse on our team? :sos:

Holy crap, toraypower, yesterday I didn't even see you here because of your avatar :what: Who's that?

• Yeah, exactly. You know, Bartman injured, Gruszka ALMOST injured, so on OPP position we will stay with... Jakub 'JJ' Jarosz, holy crap.
    Never, never, never.

Bartman recovering his power ^^ I think he will bring a bomb back. We'll see on Wagner's Memorial how he's doing. On warm-up of course.

• Did you saw the interviews with Anastasi about Swiderski and his chance to play?
    Andrea said, that Seba won't play, if Kurek will be in disposition like this. AA won't check Sebastian on Memorial, because he must work with Kurek.
    So I was right. Sebastian will be a king of the bench :thumbdown:

Bella - it's Sosa from female NT of Argentina :) But I wanna back to the previous avatar :lol:

• Did you saw the interviews with Anastasi about Swiderski and his chance to play?
    Andrea said, that Seba won't play, if Kurek will be in disposition like this. AA won't check Sebastian on Memorial, because he must work with Kurek.
    So I was right. Sebastian will be a king of the bench :thumbdown:

Bella - it's Sosa from female NT of Argentina :) But I wanna back to the previous avatar :lol:

Nah, I haven't seen it. Too bad. Świderski in his best shape could be with Kurek the strongest OH duet we can have now. Andrea... Sometimes I don't understand him at all :aww:

Oh, I didn't recognized her. But I also expect come back to old good times with Sidao :D

• Nah, I haven't seen it. Too bad. Świderski in his best shape could be with Kurek the strongest OH duet we can have now. Andrea... Sometimes I don't understand him at all :aww:

Oh, I didn't recognized her. But I also expect come back to old good times with Sidao :D

Andrea excluded an option with Kurek and Swiderski together on court. They have similar style of play, you know, weaker in reception, better in attack.
    I'm a little worry, because I guess, that in Memorial Anastasi will want to play with just one starting six, you know, without any changes.
    He want to win Memorial, and this is the most important for him now. It's not a time for experiments, tests.
    Really? ?(

• I'm a little worry, because I guess, that in Memorial Anastasi will want to play with just one starting six, you know, without any changes.
    He want to win Memorial, and this is the most important for him now. It's not a time for experiments, tests.
    Really? ?(

We'll see. I would like to see every single player on the court. To see what they can. Maybe except Zibi. He shouldn't play because of his serious injury he went through. It doesn't mean I don't want to see him because I want! I'm kinda sad that I won't see him in action. But better for him to prepare for Euro.

Gosh... Andrea, wake up! :sos: For what you want to win the Memorial? For what?
    Aga, maybe he want to prove something. You know, last lost match with Italians was heartbreaking. With Russians we lost too, but it wasn't so dramatic as with Italians. I have no idea, what is in Andrea's head :whistle:

I don't want to watch Jarosz screwing everything, Żygadło "helping" him and Kurek on the court like walking dead after match because of too many attacks.

• We'll see. I would like to see every single player on the court. To see what they can. Maybe except Zibi. He shouldn't play because of his serious injury he went through. It doesn't mean I don't want to see him because I want! I'm kinda sad that I won't see him in action. But better for him to prepare for Euro.

Aga, maybe he want to prove something. You know, last lost match with Italians was heartbreaking. With Russians we lost too, but it wasn't so dramatic as with Italians. I have no idea, what is in Andrea's head :whistle:

I don't want to watch Jarosz screwing everything, Żygadło "helping" him and Kurek on the court like walking dead after match because of too many attacks.

Exactly! He's a little weird in his decisions, you know.
    I guess, that Swiderski won't play on ECH. I don't wanna think about that Anastasi will back to Bakiewicz and Woicki(I mean, that AA won't give a chance to play for Drzyzga on HWM, and Fabian will go on ECH without any experience from NT matches? Not really.).
    As you said, Bartek, on ECH will look like walking dead, because Anastasi really wanted to work with him - I understand that, I know, that AA want to make him the best in the world, but sorry - he's not a robot.
    This is just my 'look ahead to the future'. But I guess, that it can be real.

• Oh, shit...
    Nightmare :aww: Jarosz would have to try even harder and we know how it ends... I mean his "trying". Every attack out or blocked :wall:

I'm really getting tired of bashing Kuba all the damn time......I mean...I know he sucked a lot for some time, but really since some last matches we can definitely see some improvement. If it comes to this guy, his game is not in his hands, or legs or whatever, it's all in his head, and Andrea also noticed that. Kuba needs to unblock mentally. Period.

Bartman recovering his power ^^ I think he will bring a bomb back. We'll see on Wagner's Memorial how he's doing. On warm-up of course.

Zibi is already able to jump. I saw him warming up in Ostrowiec with the rest of the team. Obviously Andrea won't let him play on a full distance, but it's a good thing to see that he's getting back to the game.

Nah, I haven't seen it. Too bad. Świderski in his best shape could be with Kurek the strongest OH duet we can have now. Andrea... Sometimes I don't understand him at all :aww:

He's definitely far from his best shape. And honestly....no one is able to compete with Kurek right now, if it comes to reception in our team.
    Andrea definitely has our starting line up in his head, during Memorial we'll probably see how our starting six may look. I think he already made the decision and he won't let play our bench players so much, at least not that much as we would like to.
    He's a concrete guy, no sentiments...and Sebastian's example proves that.

Andrea excluded an option with Kurek and Swiderski together on court. They have similar style of play, you know, weaker in reception, better in attack.
    I'm a little worry, because I guess, that in Memorial Anastasi will want to play with just one starting six, you know, without any changes.
    Really? ?(

Maybe. All he probably wants now is to win...'cause it would mentally build our players before upcoming tournament. Why he didn't let play most of our bench players, as Blain did in Ostrowiec? 'Cause he really wanted to win, to build the winning atmosphere. Well...these are just my thoughts...

Just because...every victory is sweet. Victory is victory...doesn't matter whether it's just a friendly match or match with a huge meaning. Every win helps build a good atmosphere in the team.
    Hm, I don't think he really wants to prove anything or take a revenge or something. As I said earlier, building winning mentality may be very helpful. We all know how motivation and mentality are important in sport. Especially in our guys' case...since we have...a pretty shaky mentality.

Exactly! He's a little weird in his decisions, you know.
    I guess, that Swiderski won't play on ECH. I don't wanna think about that Anastasi will back to Bakiewicz and Woicki(I mean, that AA won't give a chance to play for Drzyzga on HWM, and Fabian will go on ECH without any experience from NT matches? Not really.).
    As you said, Bartek, on ECH will look like walking dead, because Anastasi really wanted to work with him - I understand that, I know, that AA want to make him the best in the world, but sorry - he's not a robot.
    This is just my 'look ahead to the future'. But I guess, that it can be real.

Oh really I think Bartek has his own brain and he won't let anyone take control over him etc. He definitely doesn't do ANYTHING Andrea wants,, he knows what's good for him. So far Andrea did an incredible job with Bartek, he's becoming a totally complete player. All credits for Bartek's improvement with his serve go to Andrea, he's the one who helped Bartek make it more stable.
    Relax, I really don't think he will back to Bąku or Woicki :D Definitely not before ECh.