Polish NT 2011

• Sorry, I just wanted to say that I kinda agree with raylight. I'm also not a big fan of calculations, I prefer a fair play, 'cause as I already said- if you're calculating/cheating in any way, that means you're not strong enough to reach a good result. If you want to achieve something really great, you have to face every challenge, even the toughest ones. We chose a different way, and we have to deal with it, I'm not a big fan of it, but 30 years later people will remember the result, not the way how we achieved it.

Anyway looking forward to World Cup, let's see how we'll cope there ;)

Btw, raylight I hope you didn't lose respect for our team, as you once said...?

• No, I didn't. I don't respect only Anastazi :drink: Actually I was impressed by Jarosz in that game.
    I have bitter taste for that year, but no Polish player is to blame for that - our federation, our players, our coach, FIVB, CEV and Anastazi in that order are the reason for our lack of medals.

• No, I didn't. I don't respect only Anastazi :drink: Actually I was impressed by Jarosz in that game.
    I have bitter taste for that year, but no Polish player is to blame for that - our federation, our players, our coach, FIVB, CEV and Anastazi in that order are the reason for our lack of medals.

Alright, I got used to hating our coach :drink:

• As a moderator I should say that you are starting to sound ridiculous. You made your point several times already, we got it! As a compatriot, I should only say - GROW UP!

Yavor, we shall maybe make the rules like in the tennis forum. Bitching and whinning is alowed only in general mesages/discussions thread, while in the players/teams forums/threads it is completely forbiden and deserve a ban ^^

to the Polish fans :drink: cheers! Enjoy your happiness. :thumbsup:

BTW you have to admit I was right :D from the begining and haven't got any credits so far. :evil:

Jarosz isn't that bad as all of you were trying to make it looks like. I knew it seeing him in the NT will be a good move since the first time I spotted the guy serving insanly for ZAKSA :bump: My little redhair sweety :dance6:

• BTW you have to admit I was right :D from the begining and haven't got any credits so far. :evil:

Jarosz isn't that bad as all of you were trying to make it looks like. I knew it seeing him in the NT will be a good move since the first time I spotted the guy serving insanly for ZAKSA :bump: My little redhair sweety :dance6:

Nadejda :thumbsup: Wanna be in Jarosz's lovers club along with me and some Polsat commentators? :D (Swędrowski, Drzyzga, Mazur and so on :D ) But be careful, 'cause a lot of people say we're not objective, and we favour him :D
    I see Kuba became one of your favourites :D I remember you asking me about him a year ago, when he played in Zaksa :D
    Hey, he played really well against Russia, he suprised most of our fans, but I guess it won't change the fact that people still consider him as a very average and shaky player. I can agree only about him as a shaky guy with unsure mentality. But he can really be a guy we can count on, I guess he's that kind of guy who needs a lot of support and trust from coaches and fans.
    Anyway...I hope Prandi will give him many chances to show himself in Latina. Go Kuba, go! :heart:

• Wow, I see that Kuba Jarosz is gaining a lot of fans here :P But I think that in this forum has to be some balance , sooo...I will pass for now :D
    And something serious - Is there any news about Kubiak, is he getting better? :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Wow, I see that Kuba Jarosz is gaining a lot of fans here :P But I think that in this forum has to be some balance , sooo...I will pass for now :D
    And something serious - Is there any news about Kubiak, is he getting better? :S

I'm a full-time Jarosz supporter, even when he sucks :D

About Misiek...well...Zibi said that Michał is getting better and will join the team next week, on Wensday, but he won't start practicing with the rest of the guys straight away. But Misiek seems to be alright now, and I can't wait to see him in JW! :)

• I'm a full-time Jarosz supporter, even when he sucks :D

About Misiek...well...Zibi said that Michał is getting better and will join the team next week, on Wensday, but he won't start practicing with the rest of the guys straight away. But Misiek seems to be alright now, and I can't wait to see him in JW! :)

That's a good news :thumbup:
    I also want to follow the PlusLiga, but will be there some way to do it on line? or may be there will be some enthusiast from the forum to record matches ^^

Wild Wild West!

• That's a good news :thumbup:
    I also want to follow the PlusLiga, but will be there some way to do it on line? or may be there will be some enthusiast from the forum to record matches ^^

Aga, better known as toraypower recommended this site ---> http://www.plusligatv.pl/
    Apparently you don't have to pay for any transmission, it's all for free and you can follow PlusLiga here if you want :)

• Thank you, both you and Aga :flower:
    I hope it will work although I'm not in Poland :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• I'm a full-time Jarosz supporter, even when he sucks :D

I think Jarosz is like Aleksiev, but lighter case ;)

• jeez Aleksiev? Hell no, kid is too young for such an etiquet!
    I was actually thinking he reminds me a ltittle bit of Vissoto with those shanks, not Aleksiev! Vissoto like Jarosz has these moments of genious and then follow with some really avarage to very poor games and matches. But with a proper coaching he can achieve a lot.
    Jarosz is more tallented than Aleksiev IMO and hopefully will have a better carrier. He needs to work on his psyhics a lot, though, but kids got time ahead!

• jeez Aleksiev? Hell no, kid is too young for such an etiquet!
    I was actually thinking he reminds me a ltittle bit of Vissoto with those shanks, not Aleksiev! Vissoto like Jarosz has these moments of genious and then follow with some really avarage to very poor games and matches. But with a proper coaching he can achieve a lot.
    Jarosz is more tallented than Aleksiev IMO and hopefully will have a better carrier. He needs to work on his psyhics a lot, though, but kids got time ahead!

Obviously you haven't watch WL2010 or WL2008 if you think Aleksiev is without talent. Almost alll games are uploaded in my channel, all you need is free time and cup of coffee :drink:

• Nobody is darker than Alexiev, not even Jarosz

That's what I said, no contradiction here

• Obviously you haven't watch WL2010 or WL2008 if you think Aleksiev is without talent. Almost alll games are uploaded in my channel, all you need is free time and cup of coffee :drink:

I didn't say Aleksiev has no talent, only that Jarosz is more talented than him. Besides Aleksiev is a lot older than Jarosz and I am sure Jarosz is doing much better for his age. That's all.
    Overall I think Kuba has extremly powerfull serve and also attack. Maybe Aleksiev is better blocker but Jarosz has biger potentioal overall as players. Apparantly Kuba is also smart enough to not play as a receiver :lol: who can't actually receive! Maybe Aleksiev could have a better carrier as opposite, but his serve is a serious weakness too.

• Obviously you haven't watch WL2010 or WL2008 if you think Aleksiev is without talent. Almost alll games are uploaded in my channel, all you need is free time and cup of coffee :drink:

Coffee? I think you meant Validol :D That is what I need in most cases while I'm watching him :lol:
    But really, poor Toshko! I wouldn't like to be him - after the WCh in Italy there was even a group in facebook against him.
    But I don't think that public in Poland is so ultimate as ours, so Kuba Jarosz won't never feel the hatred and disapproval I'm talking about, no matter what mistake he may do on court :P
    Still I don't expect that Jarosz will have a lot of chances in NT, Poland could afford a better opposite than him IMO. It is just a question of time the right guy to appear - Kuba is more a back up, B-Plan than a real option for a main starter.

Wild Wild West!

• Overall I think Kuba has extremly powerfull serve and also attack.

And a big heart in game :heart:

Wow. I didn't even expect that Kuba Jarosz can unleash such discussion. I'm happy he has supporters so thank you, nadejda ;) and comparing him to Vissotto... Wow, once again.

You, Bulgarians, all the time remind me why I like you so much :drink: Seriously.