Polish NT 2011

• Very funny... These comms are below every single article about volleyball (on volley24.pl, podsiatka.pl etc)

Hey come on, I didn't mean to offend you, I wasn't sarcastic or anything like that at all. This is just my opinion about this forum, you can find a shitload of silly, provocative comments there, and it wasn't to you, so don't feel agitated or anything like that. I guess you didn't quite get my point.

• I don't understand it as well. These ppl are savages, simply... Comms in Polish internet looks like:

1) Fu*k sra!!!!!!!!1111111 I hateee THEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM!!!111111111 ["sra" means "take a shit"]
    2) I loveee Kadziu!1111111 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :woohoo: :woohoo: He's DA BEST!!!!!!!!111111111111111 OH, KADZIU, OH :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: OMG OMG :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    3) Fu*k SRA!11111 WLAZŁA IS P.O.S. !111111111 AND PIECHOCKI - he's idiot cuz he is i dunno why but he is!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
    4) I love KADZIU!!!!!!!!!111 Kadziu, come back, i wanna marry you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

...and so on.

:aww: Oh man.
    Where did you find that? 8|
    Skra has the most fans in Poland and the other countries. So, it's not true, that everybody's hates them. I've never saw a comments like you posted.
    I can't see any connection between Kadziewicz and Wlazly. The truth is that Kadziewicz always wanted to play in the NT and polish fans don't have a reasons to critize him. Wlazly deserved for this, because he has everything in his ass, so I'm really sorry, that he always makes me angry.
    You should see a Skra Belchatow's facebook, or the others websites - you'll read almost the same comments like you posted about Kadziewicz, with one difference - instead Kadziewicz will be Kurek, Wlazly and Winiarski.

So, in future, if you will want to say something like this, please - don't do this. It's stupid and unreal.

• You know what is "stupid and unreal"? "Wlazly deserved for this, because he has everything in his ass" ;) If you are registrated on international forum, don't write such things. Ppl from other countries don't understand Polish so they read only posts which are written in English - and if u will write "Wlazły blablabla" then it'll be their the only one source of knowledge. We both know what Wlazły said few days ago.

I really want to say "F**k you, Mariusz", but I'm not so nasty.

Well done :win:

• You know what is "stupid and unreal"? "Wlazly deserved for this, because he has everything in his ass" ;) If you are registrated on international forum, don't write such things. Ppl from other countries don't understand Polish so they read only posts which are written in English - and if u will write "Wlazły blablabla" then it'll be their the only one source of knowledge. We both know what Wlazły said few days ago.

Well done :win:

OK, you can tell me, that I shouldn't write such a posts, so I can tell you, that everything what you said is unreal, so next time please, don't invent stupid things, like that:

I don't understand it as well. These ppl are savages, simply... Comms in Polish internet looks like:

1) Fu*k sra!!!!!!!!1111111 I hateee THEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM!!!111111111 ["sra" means "take a shit"]
    2) I loveee Kadziu!1111111 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :woohoo: :woohoo: He's DA BEST!!!!!!!!111111111111111 OH, KADZIU, OH :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: OMG OMG :cheesy: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    3) Fu*k SRA!11111 WLAZŁA IS P.O.S. !111111111 AND PIECHOCKI - he's idiot cuz he is i dunno why but he is!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
    4) I love KADZIU!!!!!!!!!111 Kadziu, come back, i wanna marry you :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

...and so on.

... because everyone here based on that ;)
    What was the reason of Wlazly's absence? 'Cause I've just read, that he said "No, because no". Enlighten me, please, then I won't say a things like that Wlazly has everything in his ass. Sorry, I think, that he has, because his behavior proves that!

• The problem is, you see what you want to see. Wlazły: "It will be the best for Polish volleyball. I'm the worst so let it be" And Wlazły doesn't has everything in his ass - he has in there just haters who talkin such things about him. :whistle:

• The problem is, you see what you want to see. Wlazły: "It will be the best for Polish volleyball. I'm the worst so let it be" And Wlazły doesn't has everything in his ass - he has in there just haters who talkin such things about him. :whistle:

I know you like him, I see that, but tell me, if you know - why he doesn't want to play in the NT? I just want to know that. If you will tell me a concrete reasons I will change my opinion about him. I don't know why he said "no" to coach Anastasi, so I can say, that he has everybody in his ass.

• I see you disagree about something but all I understand is some of you say: "Wlaszly is shit! Wlaszly doesn't play for NT, so he is a bigger shit!" and tomdoki saying: "Wlaszly doesn't play for NT because of fans like you, he made the right decision."

I don't know the situation in Poland but enlighten me please which one of the following is closer to the truth:
    1) Wlaszly plays for NT but being the best player, he takes all the critisism from the fans and media when the team loses. That critics grow to a much bigger thing and for Wlaszly is psychically challenging to play for NT, so he decides: "If you don't want me anymore, I'll go". And being a real man, he'll never change his word.
    2) Wlaszly decides not to play for NT, because he doesn't give a shit for the country and wants to rest in the summer. That's why fans start to hate him but he doesn't care.

• I see you disagree about something but all I understand is some of you say: "Wlaszly is shit! Wlaszly doesn't play for NT, so he is a bigger shit!" and tomdoki saying: "Wlaszly doesn't play for NT because of fans like you, he made the right decision."

I don't know the situation in Poland but enlighten me please which one of the following is closer to the truth:
    1) Wlaszly plays for NT but being the best player, he takes all the critisism from the fans and media when the team loses. That critics grow to a much bigger thing and for Wlaszly is psychically challenging to play for NT, so he decides: "If you don't want me anymore, I'll go". And being a real man, he'll never change his word.
    2) Wlaszly decides not to play for NT, because he doesn't give a shit for the country and wants to rest in the summer. That's why fans start to hate him but he doesn't care.

It's really hard to say what is the truth :P
    Mariusz Wlazły is an extremely weird person. He has his world. It seems that he doesn't care at all. I don't think so. Every men, no matter how mentally resistant, would feel a little bad if he has so many people against him. Actually, I started to feel compassion for him. His problem is that he can't explain himself, he doesn't know what to say, and when he finally says something in media he pisses of maaaany people. I think he found himself in a situation from which he doesn't know how to get out. It's something like a vicious circle. He didn't want to play, he didn't give any reasons of such decision or he gave and it was always something like "I'm injured". Polish fans were disappointed 'cause he was and still he is our best opposite. Some people started to not like him because of his "vacations" and some people just don't like his attitude 'cause like I said he's strange and many people have an impression that he acts like a star. And now Mariusz claims that he doesn't want to play in NT because of criticism. I don't know. He feels a pressure to play very good in NT if he find himself in squad. 'Cause if not, he is a major culprit.

Personally, I don't think he's a robot or something and he has rights to be injured. I wanted him to play in NT so much that I started to not like him, unconsciously. And I feel sorry about that. I just want to UNDERSTAND one day, why? What is his problem? What was first - hatred of fans or his "vacations"?

And it's not like that I don't want to see him in NT ever again. It would be a lie if I say "I don't want". 'Cause I want. I think he has to sort out a few things in his head and find himself. He reacts like he reacts 'cause he feel attacked from every side and he plays a tough guy. But deep down, I guess, he feels awful, 'cause it's nothing nice to have so many "enemies".

It sounds like a defense of Mariusz Wlazły :P But I just know deep down he's a good guy. I remember how much I liked him. He could acted like a star 'cause polish fans made him to feel like a star. Every one treated him like a star, once. Almost every one adored him, wanted to have an autograph or a picture with him or just wanted to see him from very close. It's sad to watch how a big star is falling...

• Sorry for posting, I don't really have anything to say. Just read below my avatar :D
    <-------------------------

• Sorry for posting, I don't really have anything to say. Just read below my avatar :D
    <-------------------------

:obey: :obey: How long are you gonna keep it like that? :D

• :obey: :obey: How long are you gonna keep it like that? :D

forever :P

• Some parts from statement of Mariusz Wlazly.

"It's not like that I don't want to play in the NT. I really want it. But at this time, I can't. I'm not suprised of polish fans behavior. They don't know my situation, and they are manipulated by polish federation's president. During the first round of elimination, prequalification(for the Olympics in Beijing) in Hungary I sprained ankle. There was a team's doctor and duly took care of me, but when my injury was over it was the end of PZPS's care. Nobody even asked me that everything is okay with me and what will look a future. I heard, that I will never get a call to the NT, that I will never play there. But people saw how I worked and how much of myself I gave. I have lucky, that I play for Skra. It's a club, in which everybody have a respect for you and no one will say you "no", if you will need a help. History repeated itself last year. The only contact with the Polish Volleyball Federation was not related to the question of my health(especially my injured hand), but about the order to the NT for the playoffs to the European Championships against Belgium. I said, that I can't, because I was after injury, and doctors forbidden me this. Federation never called to me after this call. Activities of the federation ruined my dreams. Believe me, that if I'll have to play in the NT only for privilege and honor, that's for sure I'd play there. It's not my fault.".

If I missed something, please, add this, polish users.

• What are your feelings after reading this statement, guys? Has it changed anything in your opinion?

• Polish Federation can be worse than Bulgarian :what:

• What are your feelings after reading this statement, guys? Has it changed anything in your opinion?

After last days and after what I saw in Skra - Resovia match I felt sorry for Mariusz. Now I feel terribly sorry for him. I knew that something very bad was between him and PZPS. Actually something really wrong is with our PZPS. I never liked people from PZPS and now I hate them. I have waited for so long to hear from Mariusz something more than "No comment". It's a pity that a real storm in the media and campaign against this guy forced him to speak finally. I don't even know what to say. Words "My dreams were destroyed." sound.... I don't have proper words to describe what I feel about it. Terrible and hopeless.

• After last days and after what I saw in Skra - Resovia match I felt sorry for Mariusz. Now I feel terribly sorry for him. I knew that something very bad was between him and PZPS. Actually something really wrong is with our PZPS. I never liked people from PZPS and now I hate them. I have waited for so long to hear from Mariusz something more than "No comment". It's a pity that a real storm in the media and campaign against this guy forced him to speak finally. I don't even know what to say. Words "My dreams were destroyed." sound.... I don't have proper words to describe what I feel about it. Terrible and hopeless.

As I can remember all of you rejected my idea that he could be in bad relations with Federation :gone: