The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I´ve heard that Bergamo is lookin´ for a setter. Anyone knows anything ´bout that?

Does it mean that Lobianco is gonna leave Bergamo?It would be nice to see her in Eczacıbaşı together with Micelli and Del Core :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wow! What an avatra! ;) Oksana Parkhomenko! ;)) Jus now am preparing an amazing video of Parkhomenko..Soon I will publish that for you ;)

thank you :rose: Oksana is one of my favourite setters,together with Maja Ognjenovic... :super:

• THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :rose: :rose: Oksana looks stunning in every action!she is too great!hope she'll be in Italy next year so that i can admir her! :super:

• Well, maybe Bergamo´s gonna acquire the duties of a german setter ;)

They want Lena Möllers again?? I remember they wanted her last year but she decided to stay in Germany, so they got Valentina Serena first and now Noemi Signorile as backup to Lo Bianco. Actually I think Signorile is muuuuuch better than Möllers :S

• Noooooooooooooo Leoooooooo Noooooooooooooooooo!!! ;( ;( It's impossible think in a change of Lo Bianco with Mollers!!!CRAZYYYYYYY!!!! :mad: :mad:

• They want Lena Möllers again?? I remember they wanted her last year but she decided to stay in Germany, so they got Valentina Serena first and now Noemi Signorile as backup to Lo Bianco. Actually I think Signorile is muuuuuch better than Möllers :S

They already wanted her back in 2009, but she declined the offer, ´cause she was still goin´ to school.

• Bergamo wanted Mollers? :lol: That's hilarious.

Leo, Pleaase do not leave Italy :what: ;( btw, Maja Ognjenovic for Bergamo would be just fine, If Leo just leaves Bergamo.

• I dont think Italians can have any mistake at transfers... They know something that`s why gonna take Mollers... But to tell the truth I dont see anything special in her..Maybe she`ll grow up...
    Max 185 cm is enough for a setter,she is too tall!

• I dont think Italians can have any mistake at transfers... They know something that`s why gonna take Mollers... But to tell the truth I dont see anything special in her..Maybe she`ll grow up...
    Max 185 cm is enough for a setter,she is too tall!

Haha, yeah that's what I'm talking about. What's so special about her? There's Giulia Rondon in Italy. She is about 1,87cm or even taller...but I don't see anything special in her settings either. both of them are alike, but I personally think Rondon is a little bit better...actually It is indeed hard to compare between them.

• Yeah, yesterday's match in German league confirmed my opinion of Möllers once again, she is a smart player with good tactics, but she simply is too slow and as soon as reception is not good she has big problems with set quality. There were even some balls after bad receptions that she couldn't keep in play at all, it were difficult balls but any halfway decent setter should be able to at least save such balls.
    I don't understand why Guidetti likes her so much...maybe she will teach me to change my opinion some day, but at the moment I don't see anything special in her, there are at least 3-4 better German setters than her.

• Maybe Bergamo just wanna sign with her and land to other team, not necessary want her to play in the team next season....honestly I would prefer for Bergamo to do that with Apitz...for me she is better then Mollers.

Anyway, if Leo leaves...I would like Bergamo to sign with Ognjenovic or Fernandinha.

• Maybe Bergamo just wanna sign with her and land to other team, not necessary want her to play in the team next season....honestly I would prefer for Bergamo to do that with Apitz...for me she is better then Mollers.

Anyway, if Leo leaves...I would like Bergamo to sign with Ognjenovic or Fernandinha.

to me Ognjenovic would be the best choice .. she is really talented and she can grow up so much in a big team like Foppa..she has the best touch on the ball and she is really impredictable when reception goes well.. :heart:

• to me Ognjenovic would be the best choice .. she is really talented and she can grow up so much in a big team like Foppa..she has the best touch on the ball and she is really impredictable when reception goes well.. :heart:

I agree..she is my favorite girl! And I know she admires Foppa, so Im sure she would be happy playing in there :)