The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I know,I know :(

But you still have Piccinini :win:

• I'm feeling so sorry about that, Vava... :wacko: hopefully Martina won't go abroad and stay in Italy forever :lol:

• I can imagine you are sad, vava :win: In Russian, Turkish and Azeri League (and also in Japan and China) players can earn more money. That's all about :teach: :read:

Don`t worry, to Italia come new young players like Okuniewska ,Brinker, Hippe, so they can be also new stars of this league in the future :teach:

• Don`t worry, to Italia come new young players like Okuniewska ,Brinker, Hippe, so they can be also new stars of this league in the future :teach:

but Italian fans must be sad because their stars such as Lo bianco,Gioli,Del core,Cardullo,Anzanello and etc...They all are about to go abroad.
    on the other hand, I'm rly looking forward to see Maren Brinker and Saskia Hippe in Italy :super:

• Where is Saccomani going to play in the next season? :set:

• Saccomani stay in Pesaro

• I heard She was going to Bergamo :what:

Yes,but at the end she stay in Pesaro

• How is the final composition of Bergamo? :read:

• Setter: Signorile and Serena
    OPP: Quaranta (not official) and Diouf
    MB: Arrighetti - Nucu - ? (young player)
    OH: Piccinini - Vasileva - Di Iulio (maybe)
    Libero: Merlo

• Setter: Signorile and Serena
    OPP: Quaranta (not official) and Diouf
    MB: Arrighetti - Nucu - ? (young player)
    OH: Piccinini - Vasileva - Di Iulio (maybe)
    Libero: Merlo

Piccinini must be so lonely without Leo...

• Bergamo in the next year will be much weaker ... :wall:

• Seray Altay in Galatasaray

• All Italian teams will be weaker...Pesaro lost Usic, Flier and Guiggi, Villa Cortese lost Aguero, Hodge, Anzanello and Cardullo. It will still be a very interesting championship with many new players.

I agree Matthias.

Italy cant compete with turkey and Russian teams with money, so clubes there decided to invest in new promissing names, that are much more less expensive, but still good players....I think Italian league will be very interesting, and it will make very good for future of volleyball..hehehehe

• Yeah, Pesaro has gotten miles weaker...without Guiggi,Flier,Usic. but some young stars came such as Brinker,Okuniewska,Ortolani...
    Maren Brinker said thorugh an interview "I'm a very emotional player, so it will be very entertaining to watch my play on the court. There are many OHs in Pesaro, but I'm not scared at all. I want to do my best to be on the court."

Forza Pesaro :drink:

• Yeah, Pesaro has gotten miles weaker...without Guiggi,Flier,Usic. but some young stars came such as Brinker,Okuniewska,Ortolani...
    Maren Brinker said thorugh an interview "I'm a very emotional player, so it will be very entertaining to watch my play on the court. There are many OHs in Pesaro, but I'm not scared at all. I want to do my best to be on the court."

Forza Pesaro :drink:

I hope that was a translation of what she said because if not that's a pretty bold thing for a player to say. I would NEVER describe Brinker as a "very entertaining" player to watch.

• President of Rabita gave interview to azerisport.com and said they will announce new coach of Rabita in next days...so it meas they won't continue with Dejan Brdjovic