The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Villa Cortese's Coach was in the match Muszyna-Bielsko. Hm maybe Stam or Wensink to Villa..

• Villa Cortese's Coach was in the match Muszyna-Bielsko. Hm maybe Stam or Wensink to Villa..

maybe a Wensink to replace Calloni,even if the first choice is still Guiggi or a OH if Cruz leaves(Hodge will stay apparently)..so i'd say Stam or Werblinska..

• Italian stars Lo bianco and Gioli is close to Galatasaray Medical Park. :super:
    http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2720GOL%C4%B0

The news says that GSMP agreed with Gioli in principle and they are very close to agree with Lo Bianco. :super: :super: I hope both of them will come to GSMP :super:

Kadir realize i don't think that Bianco and Gioli won't select to play GSMP in my opinion They are just sending offers to any player although the serie a continues,nothing more :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Add from SbVolley: Bojana Zivkovic and Nadja Ninkovic signed with Volero Zürich. :)

They are great players in my opinon, has a lot of talent, Volero in the way makes a very good job, always giving new talents oportunities to shine! ^^

• They are great players in my opinon, has a lot of talent, Volero in the way makes a very good job, always giving new talents oportunities to shine! ^^

interesting news, Grbac and Živković both as setters, hope that Grbac will be first choice.

• Natalya Mammadova, Kimberly Glass, Iryna Zhukova, Silvija Popovic, Mira Golubovic and Natasa Krsmanovic will stay in rabita baku one more year.....

bulgarian setter nenova will play for lokomotiv baku..

• yeah, yeah, on FB he is leaving comments like incredible Kim Glass and here that she is not on game but on fashion show, Ilgar Ilgar.

• No,to tell the truth knowing some other nes I am not dissapoinetd now for Kim Glass staying,yes,she is incredible and very beautiful as a lady (wow), and started hr season great but at the end as I worte in FB played horrible!!! But anyway I think it will be nice to have such player in your roster while Olga Ativi leaves volleyball for pregnancy... Ativi is a such great and clever player- I`d like her to stay!

Sanja Starovic- STAYS! ;))))

• about Osmokrovic

Nati's son Marcus: "Nati's future is not certain yet" said.

please Nati stay with us ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Any rumors about where USA NT setter Alisha Glass will head for next season?
    I doubt she will go back, to play in Brazil (maybe i'm wrong). If i remember right, she had an offer of a Polish club last year, but then decided to go o Brazil? ?(
    Any news where Destinee Hooker will play next year?

• Any rumors about where USA NT setter Alisha Glass will head for next season?
    I doubt she will go back, to play in Brazil (maybe i'm wrong). If i remember right, she had an offer of a Polish club last year, but then decided to go o Brazil? ?(
    Any news where Destinee Hooker will play next year?

I dont think she will come to Brasil too. Cause her last team, Volei Futuro, already reniewed with Sykora, and they will very likely sign with Logan Tom, so its already two foreigners, and I dont think any other club it is interested on her at this moment.

• I dont think she will come to Brasil too. Cause her last team, Volei Futuro, already reniewed with Sykora, and they will very likely sign with Logan Tom, so its already two foreigners, and I dont think any other club it is interested on her at this moment.

yeah, you're right. I hope she will find an other quality club, because i truly believe she is one of the best talents at the setter position...