The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Yes Kim is the Best Korean Player but I think Someone overdosed Muszynianka's water... Oh Fenerbahce Titanic I see in My crystal ball very big Iceberg in the Champion's League Oceans in new season..
    Oh oh oh ooooo.. but My heart will go on and ooon..

:rolll: :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yes Kim is the Best Korean Player but I think Someone overdosed Muszynianka's water... Oh Fenerbahce Titanic I see in My crystal ball very big Iceberg in the Champion's League Oceans in new season..
    Oh oh oh ooooo.. but My heart will go on and ooon..

Is it you Bartek? :lol: Funny prophecies indeed :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It was fun to watch Shin in Vicenza anyway. I like Asian players giving a try to play in Europe a couple of seasons. It is definitely a challenge for them. Despite being a very tall outside hitter, she has an acceptable reception. She is a very good server and blocker too. She is quite used to hit against high settled blocks. I think it will mainly depend on team's other transfers rather than her adaptation. She has always played with good receivers around her allowing the setters play a dynamic game which shouldn't be a problem at all for Naz. However, I can't imagine her being equally effective in a team with 30% perfect rec.

• next year tvf will change rules for 2+1 foreign players on the court, FBA has got 6 foreing player now, what is the meaning of this?

• Libero... It should be really difficult for Ze after getting used to have Fabi. When it comes to reception of outside hitters, it doesn't get much better than Lyuba or Osmokrovic at the moment. I am not sure whether Lyuba's transfer to Russia is certain or not. Instead of looking for a new opposite, keeping Lyuba as receiving opp and playing with Osmokrovic and Kim at right wing with a better libero seems realistic to me.

• I prefer Kimura instead Kim for FBA :lol:

• Sheilla stays with Unilever.

• According to Turkish site; Kim in Fenerbahce but
    1) the player's name written wrong Yeon Keung Kim (this is not true) her name is Yeon Koung Kim
    2) She is playing JT Marvelous, Korea team (Japan team)
    3) She was named the best scorer in the WCH,2010 (Neslihan was named the best scorer in the WCH)

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I hope that news lies

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Libero... It should be really difficult for Ze after getting used to have Fabi. When it comes to reception of outside hitters, it doesn't get much better than Lyuba or Osmokrovic at the moment. I am not sure whether Lyuba's transfer to Russia is certain or not. Instead of looking for a new opposite, keeping Lyuba as receiving opp and playing with Osmokrovic and Kim at right wing with a better libero seems realistic to me.

why you are sure that Osmokrovic will stay in FB?

• OMG, Fenerbahce is going crazy :lol: I'm not even sure who she is... I also think They should have picked Kimura instead of her :wacko:

• Kim is one of my favorite players. I hope her good luck in FB Acibadem! :heart:

• Sanja Starovic signs: 4th season in Azerbaijan!

Serbian opposite player of Rabita Baku, 28 years old (195 cm) Sanja Starovic extended her contract with the club.
    Sanja Starovic came to Azerbaijan 3 years ago and the next season will be the fourth in Azerbaijan for the Serbian player who became one of the most favourite players of Azerbaijani volleyball fans.
    She won 3 consecutive Azerbaijani Champion titles and became MVP (the "Most Valuable player") of the Azeri Superleague (2008/09 and 2010/11). She also won CEV CUP bronze medal and was the "Best Spiker" of this tournament in 2009/10 season. And the last season Rabita Baku with Sanja Starovic played Champions League Final and became the second best team of Europe not without the best game of Starovic.
    The next season will be the fourth for Starovic in Rabita Baku and her team will participate in the FIVB Club`s World Championship in Katar.
    Before Rabita Baku Starovic played in Turkish Gaziantep Belediyyesi, Italian Minetti Vicenza Infoplus and Serbian Jedinstvo Uzice.
    Her first visit to Azerbaijan was while playing for her first team Jedinstvo Uzice that played Final of the European "Top Teams Cup" tournament 2001/02 against Azerrail and finished the second.
    Sanja Starovic played for Serbian National team till 2007. Her name was also included to the Zoran Terzic`s roster last year,but she did not participate n camps of National team.

http://ilgarazero.blogspot.com…-signs-4th-season-in.html

• Azerbaijan Federation announced participant teams in European Cups: (apasport)

5 teams will represent Azerbaijan

Rabita Baku - Champions League
    Azerrail and Igtisadchi - CEV Cup
    Lokomotiv and VC BAKI - Challenge Cup

• Igtisadchi Baku wants to resign Kathleen Weiss, Alice Blom, Yaima Ortiz and Yuko Sano.

Team Manager Seymur Orujov said: " Our team will participate in CEV Cup and we are very ambitious for this tournament. We are talking with four of our players-Kathleen Weiss, Alice Blom, Yaima Ortiz and Yuko Sano and I think all these players will play for Igtisadchi next season too. But we will strengthen our team only with star players from Europe and especially from Italy"