The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Jaco She is stupid. In every interview She speaks something else. Once She says yes, then She contradicts Herself. To know how to good lie must to be wise also.

• Even if I don't like Ferner' and its director (nothing personal), I agree and I can NOT
    understand the decision of the president of your league...
    Thet could stay one or 2 year's to do this rule
    Pfou !!!! And now ? Make a "fight" with the president not to accept that. Get away ;-(

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Hello! Where are you? :wavy:
    Why is it so quiet here? :read:

• Urbino has informed the lawyer of Renatinha not to need her for the next season

• Urbino has informed the lawyer of Renatinha not to need her for the next season

it was so obvious..she was the worst player in Italian A1 league this season..i feel sad cause i still think she could have done much more! :(

• So Logan and Caroline have changed places ;) :win:

• Ana Antonijevic, Amadea Durakovic, Anja Spasojevic and Jelena Lozancic stay in RC Cannes next season.

Antonijevic signed for 3 years, the others for one.

source: sb-community.com

• Do you know who will come to Fenerbahce instead of Skowronska? :whistle:

• Do you know who will come to Fenerbahce instead of Skowronska? :whistle:

Fenerbahce has already 2 foreigns that will play in the league.(Sokolova and Kim Yeon Koung)..I think they might sign with an OPP player for Champions League but I hope they will not..Seda is a good OPP and she won't play for NT this summer to fully recovered from her long-time injuries..So she will be ready for Fenerbahce..I think Fenerbahce's starting six for next year:

Setter:Naz Aydemir
    Middles: Eda Erdem / Duygu Bal
    OHs: Lioubov Sokolova/ Kim Yeon Koung
    OPP: Seda Tokatlıoğlu
    Libero: Nihan Yeldan :lol:

• Fenerbahce has already 2 foreigns that will play in the league.(Sokolova and Kim Yeon Koung)..I think they might sign with an OPP player for Champions League but I hope they will not..Seda is a good OPP and she won't play for NT this summer to fully recovered from her long-time injuries..So she will be ready for Fenerbahce..I think Fenerbahce's starting six for next year:

Setter:Naz Aydemir
    Middles: Eda Erdem / Duygu Bal
    OHs: Lioubov Sokolova/ Kim Yeon Koung
    OPP: Seda Tokatlıoğlu
    Libero: Nihan Yeldan :lol:

Yes, I also think that Seda will be first Opposite Fenerbahce :win: