The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I wouldn't easily say Ana is right now better than Maja. Of course, Ana improved a lot compared to the last few years. She now plays a more consistent volleyball,and as Bartek said She is very brave and doesn't have nerves that much. These things can be a big strength for a setter. Well, Let's say Maja is already one of the best setters in Europe or Maybe in the world. She is very stable and knows where she has to pass the balls at right time. The point of my post is both of them are GREAT setters. It's kinda shameful that there's Maja in front of Ana in the NT. Ana obviously deserves to play as main setter too.

I don't think Maja will stay on NT much longer, actually. If Serbia qualifies for the Olympics, I expect her to retire from NT after that, or at least take a break.
    While we're at it, although she hasn't said anything, I'm pretty sure that Nikolic will bid farewell to NT after London too.

Speaking of Antonijevic, Terzic appreciates her a lot, but it's just that Ognjenovic is his "pupil", he was basically her first pro coach and they have a special relationship.

• yes, hall from 3-4.000 comparing to 8.000, its kind same, and they were not making so much pressure, or you were watching some other match. Playing with words is interesting game.

• i will have a business meeting tomorrow, in fact not tomorrow about 10 hours later. If you don't respond, then it is the time to say goodbye for me.? :)

Business meeting? You should shame! You go to Grandmother for money again.

• Sorry My friend I have no time to play mind games with you, no need what I see you are not able to understand my point What I see from your mentality is you have a different glasses to look at the wporld No need to reply you. Probably you are from the country which has no team in this F4 . All of your attitudes and replies are acceptable then .

• I noticed that Kazan has 2 Teams in the CL Final 4 in the same year. It is unbelievable success to Dinamo.

Last time City which had 2 Teams in the Final 4 in the same year was.. yes was ever?

• +1

We'll see in F4 all ur comments that imagined! :teach: Good to be under pressure... :lol: Go FBU!

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Nostalgie time... ^^

Lorenzo Micelli says "Champion Fenerbahce" at 5.38 min. :thumbsup: then Felix :rolll: It's so funny between 5.53 and 6.07 min. :rolll:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I was watching Cannes and Vakifbank now and I notice some similarities in this game and in Bergamo x Villa match....

just for fun, of course..

but as curiosity, Bergamo and Cannes were loosing tie break 14x12 and turned around. Then Di Iulio and Kozlova that were making great services during the match of her teams started serving in golden set and both made mistake. Both teams were losing golden set 14x11, and that is when things goes different way as we all know...Cannes turned around and Foppa didnt, thought I still think Quaranta ball touched Aurea Cruz, so maybe If the refereee didnt have make the bad call who knows what would happen!!! hehehehehehe ;P

• you are right, and F4 is in Baku, I will not be surprised that gym will be packed for match Kazan - FB and that all suporters will be against FB.

I agree with you about most of Azeri people wont support Fenerbahce and support the russian team D.Kazan but you are just missing something, i am so sure the half of the tickets will be bought by Fenerbahce fans by so far.. Dont underestimate the Turkish population in Azerbaijan and how passioned fans we are and go everywhere in the world to support our team..

• I noticed that Kazan has 2 Teams in the CL Final 4 in the same year. It is unbelievable success to Dinamo.

Last time City which had 2 Teams in the Final 4 in the same year was.. yes was ever?

In 2007 men's and women's Dinamo Moscow have done the same

• I was watching Cannes and Vakifbank now and I notice some similarities in this game and in Bergamo x Villa match....

just for fun, of course..

but as curiosity, Bergamo and Cannes were loosing tie break 14x12 and turned around. Then Di Iulio and Kozlova that were making great services during the match of her teams started serving in golden set and both made mistake. Both teams were losing golden set 14x11, and that is when things goes different way as we all know...Cannes turned around and Foppa didnt, thought I still think Quaranta ball touched Aurea Cruz, so maybe If the refereee didnt have make the bad call who knows what would happen!!! hehehehehehe ;P

The only think that could have happend was the end of the golden set 12-15 and not 11-15 AHAHA :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• In 2007 men's and women's Dinamo Moscow have done the same

this is such a nice honor for moscow and kazan !! Many many years ago eczacibasi had a quite succesful mens team aswell. such a pity they closed the mens volleyball association. One of the players was according to a friend Andrei VORONKOV

• Sorry My friend I have no time to play mind games with you, no need what I see you are not able to understand my point What I see from your mentality is you have a different glasses to look at the wporld No need to reply you. Probably you are from the country which has no team in this F4 . All of your attitudes and replies are acceptable then .

Yes I am from country that don't have team on F4, but my country didn't have team in CL, so your post is again tendentious.

• PS: Cruz did not touch the ball.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• In Women's Handball Euro Champions League Romania's Valcea tied with France's Metz and then lost versus Montenegro's Buducnost.

Why did I write it?

Because a few days ago Club Management decided to 50% reduced Players and Coaches salaries because of that.

Has in Volleyball been in the past the same situation with reduced salaries?

In Handball CL Hungary's Gyori is like Fenerbahce with World Stars and Norway's Larvik like 09/10 Bergamo.