The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Uhhhh! Savani and his thumping the ball before every serve... :serve:
    :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Osmanyyy! 8o

Wild Wild West!

• Matey is sooo unless :pinch:
    give the guy a break FFS!

How many times he attacks vs single block? Always against double and mostly triple block. This wears him down both phisycally and psychically. Rado is killing him with his tactics :down: No wonder he wants to leave Trento.

• What's that guy with a microphone who you're talking about? I couldn't watch the previous match. Was he worse than Dj Teddy Djordjo? :D

Wild Wild West!

• What's that guy with a microphone who you're talking about? I couldn't watch the previous match. Was he worse than Dj Teddy Djordjo? :D

He was the opposite of Teddy Giorgio. If only raylight could upload the match... At the beginning i liked him because he shouted his lungs out but he crossed the limits more and more going to the end of the match. He shouted and booed Loko's servers being just 5 steps away from them with the microphone. He went into the center of the field during timeouts. He turned the music on during some of Loko's serves and he did so many other things. I'm sure this match or part of it will be on youtube and you'll see what happened.

• He was the opposite of Teddy Giorgio. If only raylight could upload the match... At the beginning i liked him because he shouted his lungs out but he crossed the limits more and more going to the end of the match. He shouted and booed Loko's servers being just 5 steps away from them with the microphone. He went into the center of the field during timeouts. He turned the music on during some of Loko's serves and he did so many other things. I'm sure this match or part of it will be on youtube and you'll see what happened.

That really sounds bad. How they could allow him do such things? Weren't there some delegats of CEV or something...

That Osmany! :super:

Wild Wild West!

• Stokr, how many outs already? :mad:

Wild Wild West!

• Drago showing us some tricks! :lol: "Look how good I am 8) " :rolll:
    Ceco :(

Wild Wild West!

• Did Rado say "bate Savani" ? :lol:

edit: Ceco :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!