The 2012 Women's Eurobasket - Every Category

• The game is not over.. remember.. Saturday.. 18:15.. :lol:

What happend in saturday 18.15? Can't remember really :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• U20 Women's Basketball European Championship - Saturday 18:15 - Turkey-...Russia. :lol:

Well i don't follow youths :D and i don't claim that they will be successful :lol: But i will claim that Galatasaray MP will win Euroleague this year and will beat all russian teams one by one :super: :lol:

• The Ranking from 2010:
    1.Russia,
    2.Spain,
    3.Latvia,
    4.France,
    5.Ukraine,
    6.Lithuania,
    7.Turkey,
    8.Serbia,
    9.Poland,
    10.Holland.

• And You should know Sweety that in the season I'm Galatasaray's Fan :D
    And I hope Tom with Fenerbahce will win every match against Eczacibasi :lol:

• And You should know Sweety that in the season I'm Galatasaray's Fan :D
    And I hope Tom with Fenerbahce will win every match against Eczacibasi :lol:

DAMN when you started to support Galatasaray :lol: What happend to Uralochka ? Spartak Moscow? :rolll: and really do you believe that Tom will make miracle's to fener? If you ask my opinion she won't :whistle: Even she will play against Poljak-Neslihan-Usic trio :win:

• Better look what Your support did with Eczacibasi in the Quarterfinal of the CL. :lol:
    Kadir which? I think every Player. Good mix. :)
    But the Russian Teams are the most important to Me ;)

• Better look what Your support did with Eczacibasi in the Quarterfinal of the CL. :lol:
    Kadir which? I think every Player. Good mix. :)
    But the Russian Teams are the most important to Me ;)

Since 2004 i support Eczacıbaşı even i am a Galatasaray fan in football but i support them only in volleyball :win: Its better to not change the team every single year :wavy: Well Eczacı lost to CL champion don't forget :lol:

• Russia-Lithuania 67-55,
    Poland-Germany 86-46,
    Turkey-Romania 69-52.

What's that? Junior championships?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Latvia which is the Bronze Medalist from last year sensational lost match against newcomer Great Britain. After first quarter Latvia led with 11 points.

• does belarus team have any possibility yet to go to london ?

i dont follow much basktball, but i am used to watch when it is world championship and olimpics, but i got shocked to see that spain and belarus werent even in quarters, it probably was one of the tournaments with more surprises i have ever seen ...

leuchanka, verameyenka :(

• No. Belarus and Spain won't play in London.
    In the Olympic Qualifying Tournament will play from Europe Turkey, France, Czech Republic and Croatia.
    Russia as the Champion of Europe got automatically qualification to the Olympic Games.

• No. Belarus and Spain won't play in London.
    In the Olympic Qualifying Tournament will play from Europe Turkey, France, Czech Republic and Croatia.
    Russia as the Champion of Europe got automatically qualification to the Olympic Games.

Bartek, who are the other teams that will play in Qualifying Tournament?