World Cup 2011

• What is just happening? Moments of deconcentation?

I like these Serbian youngsters. I mean Kovacevic, Atanasijevic, mitic and Rasic. It may be a nice Serbian team in future :roll:

He felt a pain in his arms and hand was rigid or stiff (I don't know how to write it).

Oh, I see, thanks bella

TRAVICA !!!

I prefer Serbia to take one set, to be more interesting, plus when the match ends I have to start studying, so... :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• HAHAH I love how you all saying bad things about Travica :lol:
    Here in Italy a lot of people think he's some kind of hero... I mean he's good in serving and blocking but I don't get how can they say he's a good setter -__- (only because he's a cute guy I guess... LOL)

yeah of course they lost the set because they wanted to play a bit more, of couuuurse :whistle:

• Yes, and it's strange that the Serbian setter (Mile Kitic or sth) gives almost every ball to Atanasijevic who has probably 20% in attack and got blocked 7-8 times.

True, he's as varied as Zhekov. Raylightl will definitely like him :rolll:

• HAHAH I love how you all saying bad things about Travica :lol:
    Here in Italy a lot of people think he's some kind of hero... I mean he's good in serving and blocking but I don't get how can they say he's a good setter -__- (only because he's a cute guy I guess... LOL)

Travica ruined the last two points. He shouldn't have set the ball to Savani in 22:23 - Savani showed he was shaky in the blockout point minutes earlier. Plus he set the ball to him and to Lasko in the next point horribly.

• The Italian team thinks the same :P

It seems that Italians want to play more with young Serbs ^^ In the third set Italians amused me and Serbs really entartained me :D

I'm feeling now as if I'm watching a friendly match :P

• True, he's as varied as Zhekov. Raylightl will definitely like him :rolll:

Adding Travica, we could form a holy trinity and raylight would be their prophet :roll: .

Wild Wild West!

• I guess Itallians won't be so happy if they lose another set :lol: 'Cause for now both sides are smiling a lot.

BTW is there anything which Alessandro can't do today? I mean he's blocking, atacking, serving good and receiving too. I like this guy ^^

• I guess Itallians won't be so happy if they lose another set :lol: 'Cause for now both sides are smiling a lot.

BTW is there anything which Alessandro can't do today? I mean he's blocking, atacking, serving good and receiving too. I like this guy ^^

Plus I saw him setting several times :thumbsup: He is almost ready to rival Captain Planet :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Serbia is my 3rd favourite team, though as italian that sounds weird since a lot of people I know hate serbs because they recently won against us several times, but I can't help it..I love the way they play. And my mom's favourite player is Nikola Kovacevic so she passed last year telling me about cool the serbs are so I guess she made me love them :lol: .

Travica ruined the last two points. He shouldn't have set the ball to Savani in 22:23 - Savani showed he was shaky in the blockout point minutes earlier. Plus he set the ball to him and to Lasko in the next point horribly.

yeah he serves the ball most of the time to Savani and Lasko, Parodi and Zaytsev to him almost don't exist... when they're both in and Savani is out I always say "omg, now Travica will go crazy without his brother-in-law" -.-

...we like to play against young serbs a lot so we want to go to tie break, I get it :whistle: -___-

• Raz, dwa - Lasko; raz, dwa - Lasko :rolll:
    I like Polsat's commentators :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• I should say that I'm impressed with Italy's defence. They can match Brazil's defence and if they had a better setter they could've been in the level of Russia Brazil and Poland.

• Congrulations for young Serbia squad for making problems to Italy... :obey:

And for Lasko, too...for staying alive and still playing :thumbsup:

But yeah, youngsters of Serbia made some struggle, even little Kovacevic didn't suck too much today and I am saying this as a real anti-fan of both brothers :teach:

Wild Wild West!