World Cup 2011

• I just took my dog for a long walk and when I was walking under the starry sky I saw a shooting star which is not a common view for me. Quess what wish involuntarily crossed my mind :roll: There is no way we don't take this cup tomorrow!

HI all do we know if both teams play full squad? Tetyuhin for example did not play two previous games. Possibly also after 10 sets in less than 24 hours Anastasi will rest some key players. Any news for the big final?

I don't think that our cunning fox Andrea let anybody rest and I don't think that any of our players want to rest (I don't say they don't need a rest though) until tomorrow's last ball in a match with Russians. We want to take this cup and since it's not impossible why not to take a chance? :D

Oh Bella, if I would have a possible to not reading it, I would not reading it. But I'm always doing that and it makes me sad and angry, 'cause I'm starting to think like these 'fans', which try to say, that our lose with Brazil is more important that our advance. I'm trying to learn "Don't read that, don't", but in not happen.
    I'm sure, that if we will play with Brazil in next year - at WL or Olympic Games we will win. Because Brazil is weaker and weaker, we are much stronger. These young player started to be confident and showing their best. So I don't really understand, why everybody are angry at our boys because of that. I just want to show them a middle finger of my hand.

And that are the key words, Aga. You're sure. We will win. What more to add? Nothing really. The future is just bright.

• I am not sure Poland can win vs Brazil without tall, strong opposite, except in extraordinary circumstances // extremely tired Brazil, Brazil, missing Visotto and so on. Bartman is great player, but he is not heavy gun IMHO

• I am not sure Poland can win vs Brazil without tall, strong opposite, except in extraordinary circumstances // extremely tired Brazil, Brazil, missing Visotto and so on. Bartman is great player, but he is not heavy gun IMHO

Don't be worried, Wlazly will back on Olympic Games :thumbup:

I think that today he showed that he is. He was our best. A power bomb. But it's only my opinion. You can have yours ^^

• I think that today he showed that he is. He was our best. A power bomb. But it's only my opinion. You can have yours ^^

Hehe, and Bartman is not even a real opposite, but in this situation he's the best possible choice. In some matches he's really a gun, bomb as you say, but in others he plays nothing and Jarosz has to replace him - these are the most crisis moments and it could have bad consequences for the team some time in the future. Every NT needs a stable opposite to whom to rely on, and in Polish NT that's the most problematic position recent years, I mean coach always searching for alternatives and there aren't many good enough for now. Comparing with the other positions in the team and players you have on them (MBs, OHs, Zagumny ( :D ), L), opposite is the most shaky one unfortunately, but i prefer to stop here, cause if I go on, I'll reach again to one and the same person as always and I don't want to spoil my day and good mood ^^

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Poland lost today not because of Bartman. It's really hard to win, when the other players don't play. Blah, after 2nd set nobody wanted to play.
    But you are right, Ray, we need to have a real opposite, and as I said, Wlazly will play at OG.

• Poland lost today not because of Bartman. It's really hard to win, when the other players don't play. Blah, after 2nd set nobody wanted to play.
    But you are right, Ray, we need to have a real opposite, and as I said, Wlazly will play at OG.

It's not like that nobody wanted to play... Our weakest point was a block today. Or rather a lack of this element :S That's why I talked about Czarnowski and Andrea not giving him a chance. Nowakowski is so tired... And he has full right to be tired. Our brightest star. If we take the cup I would give him MVP award.

• Poland lost today not because of Bartman. It's really hard to win, when the other players don't play. Blah, after 2nd set nobody wanted to play

Exactly! It was a team loss, hehe :D No, they wanted, but couldn't somehow motivate themselves to finish the match the way they started it. But really the 'fault' was collective, neither Bartman, nor Zygadlo has to be blaimed this time. It was a quite specific match and for Poland obviously it ended right after the 2nd set ;)

But you are right, Ray, we need to have a real opposite, and as I said, Wlazly will play at OG

He will? :what:
    Really? I've missed that. When did he decide this? the last statement he made wasn't very promising, I mean that one about the conflict with your federation and all the things there. That's a shoking news for me and you say it so calmly :P

Wild Wild West!

• It's not like that nobody wanted to play... Our weakest point was a block today. Or rather a lack of this element :S That's why I talked about Czarnowski and Andrea not giving him a chance. Nowakowski is so tired... And he has full right to be tired. Our brightest star. If we take the cup I would give him MVP award.

Patryk... Patryk was sitting with statistician and surfing the Internet :lol: I don't know why Andrea took him. But the question is... what he could show us? Patryk is in the worst time of his career now, weak form, etc. so I won't expect from him something new and nice(I'm saying it with tears in eyes ;( ).

• It's not like that nobody wanted to play... Our weakest point was a block today. Or rather a lack of this element :S That's why I talked about Czarnowski and Andrea not giving him a chance. Nowakowski is so tired... And he has full right to be tired. Our brightest star. If we take the cup I would give him MVP award.

And block was the reason of our defeat? After these first two sets (and some points from 3rd) we just dramatically slowed down. Something collapsed...it kinda reminded me this second match against USA in Chicago. We were leading, had a nice advantage, we just needed to play till the end point by point, but then we lost one point in a really silly way (I mean Możdżonek 'setting' the ball) and then there was a huge wave or our mistakes, terrible passivity and lack of concetration. Today it was very similar. We just cannot afford something like that again.
    Lack of concetration is still one of our biggest problems, and imo it was the main reason of this defeat. We were leading 13:8, all we had to do was playing point by point, it would be enough, if we weren't able to boost our advantage even more.

• He will? :what:
    Really? I've missed that. When did he decide this? the last statement he made wasn't very promising, I mean that one about the conflict with your federation and all the things there. That's a shoking news for me and you say it so calmly :P

No, he didn't say that, it's just my opinion. Whole players wants to play at Olympic Games, he want it, too, so I guess, that... We will see him there :P

• No, he didn't say that, it's just my opinion. Whole players wants to play at Olympic Games, he want it, too, so I guess, that... We will see him there :P

Ah, I see :D
    Ok then I'm going to light a candle :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Patryk... Patryk was sitting with statistician and surfing the Internet :lol: I don't know why Andrea took him. But the question is... what he could show us? Patryk is in the worst time of his career now, weak form, etc. so I won't expect from him something new and nice(I'm saying it with tears in eyes ;( ).

In a weak form? 8| He was one of the best MB in this season of Plusliga before World Cup started. I think that he could have a lot to show. I wished to see both Nowakowski & Czarnowski playing together.

And block was the reason of our defeat? After these first two sets (and some points from 3rd) we just dramatically slowed down. Something collapsed...it kinda reminded me this second match against USA in Chicago. We were leading, had a nice advantage, we just needed to play till the end point by point, but then we lost one point in a really silly way (I mean Możdżonek 'setting' the ball) and then there was a huge wave or our mistakes, terrible passivity and lack of concetration. Today it was very similar. We just cannot afford something like that again.
    Lack of concetration is still one of our biggest problems, and imo it was the main reason of this defeat. We were leading 13:8, all we had to do was playing point by point, it would be enough, if we weren't able to boost our advantage even more.

I didn't say that block was the reason of our defeat. And I didn't mention about our talent for losing concentration 'cause it happened often in this tournament and many words were said about it ;) I had on my mind that a block element worried me the most on today's match 'cause brilliant Nowakowski and Captain Planet were strong points of our team so far... And btw. Możdżonek "setting" the ball showed once again today his natural "talent" in this element :P

No, he didn't say that, it's just my opinion. Whole players wants to play at Olympic Games, he want it, too, so I guess, that... We will see him there :P

Are you sure? 'Cause I'm not. Of course I would be happy to see Mariusz playing in white & red t-shirt again but only if he would really want it. But... He is not a Vabo-Chan of PZPS. He has his own opinion on this topic and since I will pray for a miracle to improve the situation between him and PZPS I don't know if it will happen. Though I always strongly believe!

• I didn't say that block was the reason of our defeat. And I didn't mention about our talent for losing concentration 'cause it happened often in this tournament and many words were said about it ;) I had on my mind that a block element worried me the most on today's match 'cause brilliant Nowakowski and Captain Planet were strong points of our team so far... And btw. Możdżonek "setting" the ball showed once again today his natural "talent" in this element :P

Alright, so let's say I kinda confused it, you clarified it now.

Anyway...anyone is going to take a little nap before 3 am? :whistle:
    Polish-Russian affair again....now for the 1st place! Let's hope we won't let them take a revenge on us.

• In a weak form? 8| He was one of the best MB in this season of Plusliga before World Cup started. I think that he could have a lot to show. I wished to see both Nowakowski & Czarnowski playing together.

Yeah, and his great serve. Except of powerful attack he's not an amazing midde blocker. I wonder how he will play as an oppositte... He should try it in future. I like him as he was in Jastrzebski Wegiel. Now I like him just because of past... :(

Are you sure? 'Cause I'm not. Of course I would be happy to see Mariusz playing in white & red t-shirt again but only if he would really want it. But... He is not a Vabo-Chan of PZPS. He has his own opinion on this topic and since I will pray for a miracle to improve the situation between him and PZPS I don't know if it will happen. Though I always strongly believe!

I'm sure in 90%. I can be wrong, of course, I know it. But I guess, that he will say, that he want to play. I guess, that in PZPS some of things have been changed. He said, that everything is PZPS's fault, yeah, but it was 3 or 4 years ago, so. Time is running so fast. I can't see any player of our NT, who blaim PZPS about something. Wlazly should notice that.

• Nadejda was right. I don't have the access to fivb stats for some reason to check who was more effective, Bartman on Visotto, but generally to have some robust player like Milijkovic or Stanley (or Visotto in a good day) is the difference between title and medal . Poland 2009 had Gruczka!. Wlazly is class player, but doesn't fit to this description. I can't see why Kurek, and Mika are receivers at 207 cm and Wlazly and Jarosz are opposites at under 200 cm

• Anyway...anyone is going to take a little nap before 3 am? :whistle:
    Polish-Russian affair again....now for the 1st place! Let's hope we won't let them take a revenge on us.

I would ask for a big favour to inform me if and when there will be a repetition of this match? :flower: Cause I am having such a sleep deprivation recently, that I am totally out of order :wacko: How they could put this match so early? :wall: it's not fair, they had to remove it for a later hour :evil:

Wild Wild West!

• At 8 am and 10 pm your time :)

Thank you very much, Ola :flower: You even gave it in my local time ^^
    You know I'll be supporting you even while sleeping :D
    Come on Poland, make my waking up happy :lol: :super:

Wild Wild West!