Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• Does Natalia Bamber play for the NT ?My memory isn't good :D

If I'm not mistaken, She played in the NT in WCH 2006 and ECH 2009. She was also named as a bronze medalist. As far as I remember, That was the last time She played for the NT. It seems like She's in fantastic shape, Plus She can play as OH too. I hope to see her in NT soon.

• If I'm not mistaken, She played in the NT in WCH 2006 and ECH 2009. She was also named as a bronze medalist. As far as I remember, That was the last time She played for the NT. It seems like She's in fantastic shape, Plus She can play as OH too. I hope to see her in NT soon

Of coure i think she is currently at good level and if she continue to play like this, she might be a good alternative for the national team

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• If I'm not mistaken, She played in the NT in WCH 2006 and ECH 2009. She was also named as a bronze medalist. As far as I remember, That was the last time She played for the NT. It seems like She's in fantastic shape, Plus She can play as OH too. I hope to see her in NT soon.

and gold medalist from ECH 2005 in Zagreb :)

• Bamber was already in NT on WCH 2002, ECH 2005..she never played a big role in NT..in starting 6 I remember her only in some part of 2006 when Glinka left ...I dont think she can change her positon now, she could play all positions but on OH she was the weakest I think...but she is playing on Opp for years now and she stabilized very in last seasons but still on Opp there is Skowronska and Bamber probably doesnt like to be bench player in NT :)

• Of coure i think she is currently at good level and if she continue to play like this, she might be a good alternative for the national team

That's Word, Burak. I really like Bamber. She's a very consistent player and I like her fight spirit, although She doesn't seem very emotional. No matter When, I'd like to see her with Polish NT uniform. She's not young (29 yo) but I think She can help the NT a lot as both OH and OPP. Of Course, She's better than any Polish NT OHs from 2011 squard (Kaczorowska,Kosek,Kruk etc...).

• That's Word, Burak. I really like Bamber. She's a very consistent player and I like her fight spirit, although She doesn't seem very emotional. No matter When, I'd like to see her with Polish NT uniform. She's not young (29 yo) but I think She can help the NT a lot as both OH and OPP. Of Course, She's better than any Polish NT OHs from 2011 squard (Kaczorowska,Kosek,Kruk etc...).

I totally agree with you..but I dont like Kosek + Poland's advantage is middle blockers. They have Bednarek and Berenika such as good players ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yeah. Bielsko has no star players such as Atom's Kozuch, Muszyna's Werblinska or Kaczor, But They're still strong. The reason is quite simple. 2 experienced players (Ciaszkiewicz and Bamber-Laskowska) lead the team very well and youngsters(Wojtowicz,Wolosz,Crimes...) know what they have to do. Plus, I really like their new American libero Miyashiro Tamary :D
    When They couldn't make a deal with Werblinska, I thought They would struggle a lot, but sometimes Bielsko played much more consistent than Muszyna. For me It's not a big surprise.

About NT, If I were Swiderek, I would kick some useless players and call deseved players back (Only If they want to play in NT).

• Yeah. Bielsko has no star players such as Atom's Kozuch, Muszyna's Werblinska or Kaczor, But They're still strong. The reason is quite simple. 2 experienced players (Ciaszkiewicz and Bamber-Laskowska) lead the team very well and youngsters(Wojtowicz,Wolosz,Crimes...) know what they have to do. Plus, I really like their new American libero Miyashiro Tamary :D
    When They couldn't make a deal with Werblinska, I thought They would struggle a lot, but sometimes Bielsko played much more consistent than Muszyna. For me It's not a big surprise.

About NT, If I were Swiderek, I would kick some useless players and call deseved players back (Only If they want to play in NT).

I like Miyashiro too :) About Bednarek I remember that she will break at end of the season because she wants to have child :) it will be a great loss for NT. ;)

And I really would like to see Iza Belcik as main setter and good options for the national team. I don't know the local players :whistling:

• I like Miyashiro too :) About Bednarek I remember that she will break at end of the season because she wants to have child :) it will be a great loss for NT. ;)

And I really would like to see Iza Belcik as main setter and good options for the national team. I don't know the local players :whistling:

Hmm...I prefer Skorupa as main setter. She's the smartest setter I've ever seen :thumbsup: Just see, She's playing amazingly well in Italy. I think Radecka needs to play abroad too...Or She should already have done that.

I agree with Bednarek is the Best Polish MB at the moment. She attacks very well and doesn't make many errors.

• Hmm...I prefer Skorupa as main setter. She's the smartest setter I've ever seen :thumbsup: Just see, She's playing amazingly well in Italy. I think Radecka needs to play abroad too...Or She should already have done that.

I agree with Bednarek is the Best Polish MB at the moment. She attacks very well and doesn't make many errors.

Skourupa will play already don't worry ;) So Anita Kwiatkowska ? She played in the World Grand Prix this year but I've never seen her. Does she a good player ?

She will be national team this yea we'll see.

• Well, I think Polish users know a lot better than I do. but Let me write what I think about Kwiatkowska. If I'm not mistaken, She plays as OPP, But She's quite short(1,82cm...) for that position. Surely, She's not Skowronska nor Glinka, But I think She deserves to play in NT again this year. I'm not sure How she plays in her club(We usually focus on games of Muszyna,Atom Sopot and Bielsko Biala...), but from what i've seen last year in WGP and ECH, She's very promising. Well, She's 26...so Promising doesn't suit :roll: I heard She could play as OH...so Playing as OH is the only option for her in NT, Since There are Skowronska,Bamber and Kaczor etc...Also She is well-known as a pretty player :lol: I personally( :!: ) think Miss Yeltsin award should have gone to Kwiatkowska :lol: :lol: Although Wolosz deserves it too.

• Where's Polish users ? Mary looks like Kozuch. She is a Polish but she's closer to Croatia :D

I'm sure Skowronska will be in the roster for European Continental qualification in Ankara ;) Poland can not go to olympic games

• Poland can not go to olympic games

Well, It's quite difficult for them to go to the olympic games this year. Serbia,Russia and Germany have more chance than Poland In my opinion.

Burak, I think This topic should be talked in Polish NT Thread :thumbsup:

• Why Skorupa has not returned to NT, I think only Skorupa knows. I would like to see her or (especially) Bełcik back, but I think the plan will be to develop younger players. Wołosz seems to be playing well for Bielsko-Biała.

I think Radecka needs to play abroad too...Or She should already have done that.

Actually, she did play part of one season... in Romania. Unfortunately I am not sure the club ever paid her.

So Anita Kwiatkowska ? She played in the World Grand Prix this year but I've never seen her. Does she a good player ?

Also She is well-known as a pretty player :lol: I personally( :!: ) think Miss Yeltsin award should have gone to Kwiatkowska :lol: :lol:

I watched Kwiatkowska at WGP, but honestly I can not remember how well she played. I do remember how beautiful she was. :love: :D In Łódź this season she is usually not in starting 6, playing behind Asia Mirek.
    And yes, this is probably more for NT topic. :)

• Well, It's quite difficult for them to go to the olympic games this year. Serbia,Russia and Germany have more chance than Poland In my opinion.

Burak, I think This topic should be talked in Polish NT Thread :thumbsup:

That's right :) ;)

• Video interview here with Kaczor. She talks about match, but You can see her new teeth. :) Also Milena Rosner and Paulina Gajewska...(I think their original teeth.) http://www.plusligatv.pl/Gwardia-Bank-BPS.html
    Gajewska played in place of Zenik today. 22 receptions with 5 errors. :white:

still better than Targosz in her first whole match in Muszyna (10 errors if I good remember) :lol: