Poland - PlusLiga Kobiet 2011/2012

• What The...

Werblinska 15% (2/13) Kasprzak 18% (2/11) Stam-Pilon 4/24 (17%) unbelieveable...What's happening to them?

Obviously Kaczorowska is the worst one :thumbsup: 3/30 (10%)

Christmas and New Years Eve of course :lol:

• is "Ela" a common Polish name?
    Ela is also a Turkish name.Ela means hazel in Turkish. Maybe that Polish player (Ela Skowronska) has Turkish roots... :P :D

Ela is a shorter version of Elżbieta ---> Elizabeth :)

• I'm a big fan of Maggi, but It's kinda obvious that She doesn't play as good as in NT. I don't know why, But It used to happen to Manon too...
    She had a terrible Season last year in Russia, Now in Poland, not better...I wonder what the proper problem is. Honestly, I don't really like Atom's transfer policy. Ozsoy,Hodge are very alike each other and having 4 MBs(Tokarska,Dziekiewicz,Fernandez and Susschke) is not a good idea IMO. They should have transfered a real OH who can receive well in stead of Hodge or Ozsoy. Chiappini may regret his transfers this year. Alisha Glass played amazingly well in 2010 considering It was her first year in NT, but now She's way worse.
    I hardly know Magdalena Saad, But as a receiver, She's horrible. Even Sieczka is better than her in reception.

• I am not impressed with A Glass' setting, probably Hugh should try Spicer or Lloyd.

I would really like to see that. And I think if it were 2010 or 2011, we might see it. But I think 2 months is too short a time to break in a new setter for the Olympic year. I also think Hugh has invested so much time in Glass that it'll be a big move for him to leave her off the USA team. But we'll see. :)

• I hardly know Magdalena Saad, But as a receiver, She's horrible. Even Sieczka is better than her in reception.

probably they were looking for another experienced and good libero (because Iza Sliwa is too young), and Saad had a fantastic last season, she was receiving in 2 with Kruk in many matches, but she is far better in defense than in reception and probably she needs to play to feel comfortable in reception...sorry for her, she had offer from Lodz, she should go there :)

• probably they were looking for another experienced and good libero (because Iza Sliwa is too young), and Saad had a fantastic last season, she was receiving in 2 with Kruk in many matches, but she is far better in defense than in reception and probably she needs to play to feel comfortable in reception...sorry for her, she had offer from Lodz, she should go there :)

totally agree :thumbsup: Ciesielska is next to the Krzos the weakest libero in Plusliga :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• totally agree :thumbsup: Ciesielska is next to the Krzos the weakest libero in Plusliga :down:

but at least Blasczyk came to mind and started to put Medynska as first...but in Lodz there is nobody else...even Wysocka is playing better and that was the worst libero 2 years ago

• for everyone asking, Kaczor had a good Christmas present, the tooth is there again

She hasn't one new teeth, She has all new teeths in upper jaw, artifical upper jaw. And the jaw isn't ideal for Her or She need time to get accustomed to her, because She is doing during the match strange expression upper mouth.

• Impel Gwardia Wrocław - Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna 0:3 (13-25 25-27 21-25) stats MVP: Kinga Kasprzak
    Now: PTPS Piła - BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała: Aluprof won 1st set 26-28

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Bednarek 9 blocks.A few spectacular.And this attack on the end of the match.She is fantastic!! and service ajajaj ;)

• She hasn't one new teeth, She has all new teeths in upper jaw, artifical upper jaw. And the jaw isn't ideal for Her or She need time to get accustomed to her, because She is doing during the match strange expression upper mouth.

you mean she is still like hiding the missing tooth with upper mouth...yes I noticed that :)

• Bielsko Biala is playing so well lately i think

Well... It's hard to say, 'cause in match with Atom they played almost perfect, so I thought, that in match with Pila - much weaker team they'll do the same, but... Yeah, they are good now, at all :)

• Well... It's hard to say, 'cause in match with Atom they played almost perfect, so I thought, that in match with Pila - much weaker team they'll do the same, but... Yeah, they are good now, at all :)

maybe you're right about the game but Biala win 2nd in a row in the Plusliga, it's a important i think

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"